Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Displaced Aggression and JFK Researchers  (Read 4955 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: Displaced Aggression and JFK Researchers
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2023, 04:02:19 PM »
Advertisement
   I graciously accept your sword.

We haven’t heard from Andy, Otis, Gomer, Floyd, or Aunt B yet….  :-\

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2023, 04:02:19 PM »

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2023, 04:30:23 PM »
We haven’t heard from Andy, Otis, Gomer, Floyd, or Aunt B yet….  :-\
Gomer was a Marine who "they" sheep dipped so you need to toss him out. Whoever "they" is. What's the list? CIA, FBI, LBJ, rich Texas oilmen, SS, mob, anti-Castro Cubans, Wall Street financiers...who am I forgetting? Oh right, the Birchers. Mossad?

If it's just a game of "Who shot JFK" and that's all that's fine I guess. But some of these people think they are serious. Michael Griffith anyone? He's promoted every conspiracy claim there is even when they contradict one another. Shaw, Oswald and Ferrie? Really?

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2023, 05:02:32 PM »
Gomer was a Marine who "they" sheep dipped so you need to toss him out. Whoever "they" is. What's the list? CIA, FBI, LBJ, rich Texas oilmen, SS, mob, anti-Castro Cubans, Wall Street financiers...who am I forgetting? Oh right, the Birchers. Mossad?

If it's just a game of "Who shot JFK" and that's all that's fine I guess. But some of these people think they are serious. Michael Griffith anyone? He's promoted every conspiracy claim there is even when they contradict one another. Shaw, Oswald and Ferrie? Really?

Okay, but we should probably substitute Goober for Gomer.    ;)

Yes, they have promoted anyone except the obvious culprit…

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2023, 05:02:32 PM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2023, 05:52:08 PM »
  How about we "Promote" SCIENCE? Knott Labs Laser 360 SCIENCE has determined the, "SBT IS IMPOSSIBLE". Many of You, (including the media), have hung your hat on a Theory. You then branded anyone not in Lock Step with this Theory as a Nut Job, Tin Hatter, Conspiracy Nut, etc, etc, etc.  "SBT IS IMPOSSIBLE" means Multiple Shooters = Conspiracy by definition. YOU guys are now blatant SCIENCE DENIERS. A handle that was freely being thrown around during the height of the pandemic. How's it feel to Now be hoisted on your own petard? The worm has turned. We ALL have SCIENCE to thank for this.     
« Last Edit: December 19, 2023, 05:53:34 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2023, 05:55:34 PM »
Okay, but we should probably substitute Goober for Gomer.    ;)

Yes, they have promoted anyone except the obvious culprit…

Didn't have The Andy Griffith Show going up, but discovered it on streaming. When he left Mayberry, Barney became a fingerprint expert ("that's where the action is") in another town. He would appear in a few future episodes. Just saw the one where Barney steps off the train in Mayberry and thinks the huge welcome (for a visiting movie star) is for him.

Some criticize the show, but, at my age, I like the warm characters, slow pace and harmless predicaments.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2023, 05:55:34 PM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2023, 07:21:48 PM »
Didn't have The Andy Griffith Show going up, but discovered it on streaming. When he left Mayberry, Barney became a fingerprint expert ("that's where the action is") in another town. He would appear in a few future episodes. Just saw the one where Barney steps off the train in Mayberry and thinks the huge welcome (for a visiting movie star) is for him.

Some criticize the show, but, at my age, I like the warm characters, slow pace and harmless predicaments.

"The Ghost And Mr Chicken" (1966) starring Don Knotts remains a classic to this day. That was why he departed the Andy Griffith show.
 That movie was a huge hit for Knotts and showed he could play Lead.
 "Chicken" led to several other movies he played Lead Role in. None were nearly as big a "Chicken", but still attracted a good size "family" friendly audience. 

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2023, 08:51:28 PM »

Barney was typically “somewhere out in left field.” Hence the Knotts Lab “connection.”

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2023, 08:51:28 PM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2023, 09:49:13 PM »

Barney was typically “somewhere out in left field.” Hence the Knotts Lab “connection.”

As I pointed out previously, you guys continue displaying your inability to devote an "attention to detail" in everything you touch. It is "Knott" Lab.