JFK Assassination Discussion & Debate > JFK Assassination Discussion & Debate

Dirty cop at Dealey Plaza on November 22, 1963.

<< < (2/3) > >>

Steve Thomas:

--- Quote from: Keyvan Shahrdar on March 10, 2018, 02:34:05 PM ---Marvin Wise the only dirty cop alive today that was at Dealey Plaza on November 22, 1963.

Mr. Wise was interviewed by the HSCA in 1977 and the FBI in 1992 because photographic evidence shows that he had:
1. Dirty non-police issue shoes
2. Dirty Police Uniform
3. Cotton in his ears.

Mr. Wise, because of the circumstantial evidence, I believe Mr. Wise was the rooftop gunman at the records building.  That is why he was dirty with what is most likely to be roof gravel on his shoes and uniform and why he had cotton in his ears to muffle the sound of shots that he fired with his rifle.

Kevyn,

That's not a bad theory, but I think I would disagree with it for this reason:
Billy Bass, Roy Vaughn and Marvin Wise were patrolmen in the second platoon shift in the Patrol Division under Captain Talbert.
See: https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh19/pdf/WH19_Batchelor_Ex_5002.pdf
see page 8 of that pdf file.

101   Patrolman B. L. Bass
61   Patrolman C. W. Temple (and) R. E. Vaughn
71   Patrolman M. L. Wise

At 12:38, Marvin Wise was instructed by the Dispatcher to report to a robbery of an individual at 2205 Cockrell.
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/dpdtapes/

12:38 Dispatcher 71, robbery of an individual, 2205 Cockrell. 12:38
Wise responds, 2205.
I suppose he could have run down from the roof and jumped back in his patrol car, but, I don't know.

Steve Thomas

--- End quote ---

Robert Reeves:

--- Quote from: John Iacoletti on March 28, 2018, 08:19:56 PM ---Where?

--- End quote ---

I might be wrong (Blevins' youtube clip for this doesn't have sound) I think he means where I've circled.

Robert Reeves:
Found the clip with Blevins talking here

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1yZV9v3ebs

Keyvan Shahrdar:

--- Quote from: John Iacoletti on March 28, 2018, 08:23:47 PM ---I noticed you didn't answer the question!

--- End quote ---

You are truly a conspiracy theorist!

No I am not Mr. Blenvins.

Jerry Freeman:
"Dirty"? Nah, that's OK--
The Grand Wizard vouched for them.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version