Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: When Was JBC Hit?  (Read 35801 times)

Offline Jerry Organ

Re: When Was JBC Hit?
« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2023, 07:51:39 PM »
Advertisement
    I love it when armchair know-it-alls figure they have the grey matter to take on computers. Yet, when a guy like Max Holland decides to move the JFK Limo and expand the 3 shot time window to 12 seconds, they go silent as a church mouse. This biased approach to THE SCIENCE involved completely DQ's them from any sort of objective analysis what-so-ever. FOLLOW THE SCIENCE. SBT RIP

You think LNers have meekly accepted "Mad Max's" cockamamie Pet Theory?

http://jfkfiles.blogspot.com/2015/06/hollands-deflection-ballistics-and-truth.html

I guess that's what happens when one only visits CT kook sites and blogs.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2023, 07:51:39 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #49 on: November 25, 2023, 08:24:16 PM »
You think LNers have meekly accepted "Mad Max's" cockamamie Pet Theory?

http://jfkfiles.blogspot.com/2015/06/hollands-deflection-ballistics-and-truth.html

I guess that's what happens when one only visits CT kook sites and blogs.

Jerry - You're knee jerking here and embarrassing yourself. But, desperate people do desperate things. Holland globally launched his ludicrous theory way way back in 2011 during the Nat Geo "The Lost Bullet" Special. He could have even been tooting that laughable horn earlier than that. Your posted link is dated 2015. Is that the Best you got? Really? You are making my case for me. This is indicative of how desperate LN's are with the Knott Laser findings destroying the SBT. Plus, those Knott findings have bolstered the opinion(s) of the oft maligned Cyril Wecht. Double Whammy!! FOLLOW THE SCIENCE. SBT= DOA.   
« Last Edit: November 25, 2023, 08:24:55 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2023, 08:46:57 PM »
   Jerry - You're knee jerking here and embarrassing yourself. But, desperate people do desperate things. Holland globally launched his ludicrous theory way way back in 2011 during the Nat Geo "The Lost Bullet" Special. He could have even been tooting that laughable horn earlier than that. Your posted link is dated 2015. Is that the Best you got? Really? You are making my case for me. This is indicative of how desperate LN's are with the Knott Laser findings destroying the SBT. Plus, those Knott findings have bolstered the opinion(s) of the oft maligned Cyril Wecht. Double Whammy!! FOLLOW THE SCIENCE. SBT= DOA.   

You really can't bring yourself to read a page on an LN site. Near the top are links to earler critiques that go back to 2007, when the Holland Theory first appeared in as a web article. The very day after Holland published, Gary Mack dismissed it, predicting accurately it would not gain any support. Of course there's always a handful of lost souls who support fringe theories like Mortal Error, Two Shots Total and Third Shot Miss.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2023, 08:46:57 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #51 on: November 25, 2023, 10:18:47 PM »
You really can't bring yourself to read a page on an LN site. Near the top are links to earler critiques that go back to 2007, when the Holland Theory first appeared in as a web article. The very day after Holland published, Gary Mack dismissed it, predicting accurately it would not gain any support. Of course there's always a handful of lost souls who support fringe theories like Mortal Error, Two Shots Total and Third Shot Miss.

That's hilarious Jerry. In fact, Gary Mack personally called Holland when someone had a car accident and knocked down that very signal light. Holland could then immediately conduct all kinds of testing on it. But, you probably knew this. Holland, Mack, (while alive), You and others have been pulling on the same end of the rope for a good while now. Having someone like Mack as a "friend" running the Sixth Floor proved invaluable. But the Knott 360 Laser Testing has ended all of this subterfuge. You guys are NOW on the wrong side of Pure Science. SBT RIP 
« Last Edit: November 25, 2023, 10:25:21 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #52 on: November 26, 2023, 12:07:20 AM »
   That's hilarious Jerry. In fact, Gary Mack personally called Holland when someone had a car accident and knocked down that very signal light. Holland could then immediately conduct all kinds of testing on it. But, you probably knew this. Holland, Mack, (while alive), You and others have been pulling on the same end of the rope for a good while now. Having someone like Mack as a "friend" running the Sixth Floor proved invaluable. But the Knott 360 Laser Testing has ended all of this subterfuge. You guys are NOW on the wrong side of Pure Science. SBT RIP

So what? Gary Mack would graciously help nearly anybody with just about any kind of lamebrain theory. It didn't cost the Museum anything to have Holland cart away a signal cross-arm. Gary, while at the Museum, was host to numerous visiting CT documentary-makers and Hollywood-mythologists like Oliver Stone. Mack had an keen interest in CT/LN minutia to the point where he was sometimes pro-active, such as impartially timing Oswald's movements in Oak Cliff. Mack was an invited juror on the 2013 State Bar of Texas Oswald Mock Trial that ended in a mock hung jury; Mack (the LNer's "Museum Friend") voted "Not Guilty".

Dave, I wish you would do research first before coming to a conclusion.

At the beginning (which you missed), the presiding judge instructed all of us to disregard everything we may have learned or heard about the assassination and reach a verdict based solely on the evidence presented by the prosecution and defense....which is what real trials do.

Based on that, I voted Not Guilty. The prosecution showed a very weak case and the defense put up enough reasonable doubt that the decision was easy. It didn't matter that history says every major investigation concluded Oswald killed JFK, the evidence presented to us didn't convince me Oswald was in that window with a rifle.

Gary
« Last Edit: November 26, 2023, 12:08:49 AM by Jerry Organ »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: November 26, 2023, 12:07:20 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #53 on: November 26, 2023, 12:32:33 AM »
So what? Gary Mack would graciously help nearly anybody with just about any kind of lamebrain theory. It didn't cost the Museum anything to have Holland cart away a signal cross-arm. Gary, while at the Museum, was host to numerous visiting CT documentary-makers and Hollywood-mythologists like Oliver Stone. Mack had an keen interest in CT/LN minutia to the point where he was sometimes pro-active, such as impartially timing Oswald's movements in Oak Cliff. Mack was an invited juror on the 2013 State Bar of Texas Oswald Mock Trial that ended in a mock hung jury; Mack (the LNer's "Museum Friend") voted "Not Guilty".

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. He emailed with me too. So what? Mack got hammered on the audio stuff, got buried on the Badge Man, got bludgeoned on the mis-id of Mumford/McKinnon, got shived on his claiming that Wiegman was filmed "continously", etc, etc, etc. He finally was so battered that he went into the tank and took the Curator position/$$ and thereby consented to the limitations of a leash. Maybe you know what Mack did with the Gordon Arnold camera that Arnold's wife and son gave him? Maybe you know why the Sixth Floor has buried the Gordon Arnold interview? Maybe you know why Mack hid his talking with Gordon Arnold way back in "80" or "81"? Don't matter any more as the Knott Lab Laser results have currently put all of this decades old cloak-n-dagger  BS: to bed. Those results and the FACTS that RFK Jr is now supplying to the public have opened up the flood gates. The TRUTH is finally being told.       

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #54 on: November 26, 2023, 01:31:24 AM »
        Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. He emailed with me too. So what? Mack got hammered on the audio stuff, got buried on the Badge Man, got bludgeoned on the mis-id of Mumford/McKinnon, got shived on his claiming that Wiegman was filmed "continously", etc, etc, etc. He finally was so battered that he went into the tank and took the Curator position/$$ and thereby consented to the limitations of a leash. Maybe you know what Mack did with the Gordon Arnold camera that Arnold's wife and son gave him? Maybe you know why the Sixth Floor has buried the Gordon Arnold interview? Maybe you know why Mack hid his talking with Gordon Arnold way back in "80" or "81"? Don't matter any more as the Knott Lab Laser results have currently put all of this decades old cloak-n-dagger  BS: to bed. Those results and the FACTS that RFK Jr is now supplying to the public have opened up the flood gates. The TRUTH is finally being told.       

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. He emailed with me too. So what?

And I bet all the tea in China, he corrected one of your one of many easily disputable fantasies, hence all these sick and twisted inappropriate metaphors, c'mon Royell you used to be better than this.

Mack got hammered on the audio stuff

If you're talking about the police dictabelt it wasn't confirmed to be wishful thinking until our very own Steve Barber put the whole matter to bed.

got buried on the Badge Man

Badgeman's head is way too small to be just over the fence and it was calculated he needed to be way back and way up in the air.

got bludgeoned on the mis-id of Mumford/McKinnon

Not this again, you have mentioned this a bazillion times as if the correct identification somehow can be connected to something/anything but she's J.A.F.O!

got shived on his claiming that Wiegman was filmed "continously"

Maybe he saw film that you never saw but what does it matter, you believe in your "expert" opinion that all the films were altered!

He finally was so battered that he went into the tank and took the Curator position/$$ and thereby consented to the limitations of a leash.

He was offered a job which was close to his heart, we all should be so lucky.

Maybe you know what Mack did with the Gordon Arnold camera that Arnold's wife and son gave him? Maybe you know why the Sixth Floor has buried the Gordon Arnold interview? Maybe you know why Mack hid his talking with Gordon Arnold way back in "80" or "81"?

Yeah Gordon Arnold, the invisible man.

Don't matter any more as the Knott Lab Laser results have currently put all of this decades old cloak-n-dagger  BS: to bed. Those results and the FACTS that RFK Jr is now supplying to the public have opened up the flood gates. The TRUTH is finally being told.

As Jerry, myself and several prominent CT researchers have pointed out, the Don Knott Lab's results come from "Garbage in Garbage out", they were commissioned by hardcore CT's who heavily contributed to the "Garbage in"! If their study was balanced by a neutral knowledgeable 3D expert then you may have something but you can crow till the cows come home because at the end of the day we have film of Kennedy and Connally violently reacting simultaneously.

Better luck next time!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #54 on: November 26, 2023, 01:31:24 AM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #55 on: November 26, 2023, 02:11:45 AM »
As Jerry, myself and several prominent CT researchers have pointed out, the Don Knott Lab's results come from "Garbage in Garbage out", they were commissioned by hardcore CT's who heavily contributed to the "Garbage in"! If their study was balanced by a neutral knowledgeable 3D expert then you may have something but you can crow till the cows come home because at the end of the day we have film of Kennedy and Connally violently reacting simultaneously.

Better luck next time!

JohnM

"Don Knott Lab"   :D