Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: From Behind the Fence  (Read 22730 times)

Offline Royell Storing

Re: From Behind the Fence
« Reply #128 on: December 28, 2023, 05:10:01 PM »
Advertisement

Was anybody ever prosecuted for the JFK Body theft? No mystery why.

Hmm, now just who would have been responsible for prosecuting “the gorillas”? Let’s see, I think that would have been the district attorney. What was his name? Oh yeah, Henry Wade, right? It turns out that Henry Wade had already (before they left) advised, via telephone, Dr. Earl Rose and Justice Theron Ward that he had no objection to the removal of the president’s body. Maybe that is why…

What's your Source for Wade green lighting the release of JFK's body? This is 1963 and communication that day in Dallas was a nightmare. Take a look at Wade's WC Testimony. Nothing about this in that lengthy Q/A. Wade was racing around that day and not sitting inside an office making phone calls. On top of that, the body of JFK was at Parkland Hospital for roughly 60 minutes. Not much time for Wade to allegedly OK anything with respect to the JFK Body. Again, what is the source of this tale? I hope it is SWORN Testimony.   
« Last Edit: December 28, 2023, 05:15:21 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #128 on: December 28, 2023, 05:10:01 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #129 on: December 28, 2023, 09:04:08 PM »
   What's your Source for Wade green lighting the release of JFK's body? This is 1963 and communication that day in Dallas was a nightmare. Take a look at Wade's WC Testimony. Nothing about this in that lengthy Q/A. Wade was racing around that day and not sitting inside an office making phone calls. On top of that, the body of JFK was at Parkland Hospital for roughly 60 minutes. Not much time for Wade to allegedly OK anything with respect to the JFK Body. Again, what is the source of this tale? I hope it is SWORN Testimony.

Wade was racing around that day and not sitting inside an office making phone calls.

Wade testified that he went back to his office after he heard about the shooting.

Sources: 7 H 452–453, WCT Kenneth P. O’Donnell; 2 H 96–97, WCT Roy H. Kellerman; Manchester, Death of a President, pp.297–305; O’Donnell and Powers with McCarthy, Johnny, We Hardly Knew Ye, pp.35–36, 45; Bishop, Day Kennedy Was Shot, pp.287–289.

Manchester did his own independent investigation concurrently with the WC investigation and wrote:
To Ward, as to Earl Rose earlier, the District Attorney explained that he had no objection to the removal of the body. Holding the receiver with his right hand, the judge waved toward the puddled humanity at the door with his left hand, motioning them to go ahead.

The two WC testimonies above do not specify Wade. But they do indicate some telephone conversations. I haven’t read nor have access to the last two in the list.

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #130 on: December 28, 2023, 11:13:21 PM »

Wade was racing around that day and not sitting inside an office making phone calls.

Wade testified that he went back to his office after he heard about the shooting.

Sources: 7 H 452–453, WCT Kenneth P. O’Donnell; 2 H 96–97, WCT Roy H. Kellerman; Manchester, Death of a President, pp.297–305; O’Donnell and Powers with McCarthy, Johnny, We Hardly Knew Ye, pp.35–36, 45; Bishop, Day Kennedy Was Shot, pp.287–289.

Manchester did his own independent investigation concurrently with the WC investigation and wrote:
To Ward, as to Earl Rose earlier, the District Attorney explained that he had no objection to the removal of the body. Holding the receiver with his right hand, the judge waved toward the puddled humanity at the door with his left hand, motioning them to go ahead.

The two WC testimonies above do not specify Wade. But they do indicate some telephone conversations. I haven’t read nor have access to the last two in the list.

Wade went back to his office well after AF-1 was in the air if not already landed. Take the time and read Wade's WC Testimony. He details his itinerary following his finding out about the assassination.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #130 on: December 28, 2023, 11:13:21 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #131 on: December 29, 2023, 12:25:25 AM »
       "REMOVE" anyone from "DANGER" can Quickly be done by Eliminating The Threat. (2) Who said anything about "Investigate"? Investigate happens well after the "danger" is eliminated. They would Not even let Lt Day inside the TSBD to do his CSI work until the building had been "cleared" of a possible shooter.
        Who interviewed SA Lem Johns? He is a highly controversial figure. He claimed to have jumped out of the LBJ SS Car and then ran down Elm St toward the JFK Limo. Yet, there is Not 1 single image of his doing this or any Elm St eyewitnesses that said they witnessed his doing any of this.

"REMOVE" anyone from "DANGER" can Quickly be done by Eliminating The Threat.

As usual you're just flapping your gums without the slightest consideration for logic.

The immediate threat was in Dealey Plaza and by getting Kennedy the heck out of there was their first priority and their ongoing priority was to protect the President from any further attacks.

And if JFK's Limo was stopped and attacked by terrorist's on the way to Parkland(which at the time would have been a potential consideration), and the SS remained in Dealey Plaza, you'd be the first to jump up and claim that the incompetent SS shouldn't have left the President.

JohnM

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #132 on: December 29, 2023, 12:36:42 AM »
       Wade went back to his office well after AF-1 was in the air if not already landed. Take the time and read Wade's WC Testimony. He details his itinerary following his finding out about the assassination.

According to his testimony he clearly says he went back to his office.

Mr. RANKIN. What did you do after you heard of the assassination?
Mr. WADE. Well, the first thing, we were set up in a bus to go from there to Austin to another party that night for President Kennedy, a group of us, 30 or 40. We got on a bus and went. I went back to the office and sent my wife home, my wife was with me.
And the first thing that I did was go check the law to see whether it was a Federal offense or mine. I thought it was a Federal offense when I first heard about it. We checked the law, and were satisfied that was no serious Federal offense, or not a capital case, anyhow.
There might be some lesser offense. I talked to the U.S. attorney.
Mr. RANKIN. Who was that?
Mr. WADE. Barefoot Sanders and he was in agreement it was going to be our case rather than his and he had been doing the same thing.
Mr. RANKIN. Where did you talk to him?
Mr. WADE. On the telephone as I recall, in his office from my office.
I am not even sure I talked with him, somebody from my office talked to him, because I think you can realize things were a little confused and that took us, say, until 3:30 or 4.
I let everybody in the office go home, but some of my key personnel who stayed there. I let the girls or told them they could go home, because they did close all the offices down there. The next thing I did--do you want me to tell you?
Mr. RANKIN. Yes.
Mr. WADE. I will tell you what I can.
The next thing I did was to go by the sheriff's office who is next door to me and talked to Decker, who is the sheriff. Bill Decker, and they were interviewing witnesses who were on the streets at the time, and I asked him and he said they have got a good prospect.
This must have been 3 o'clock roughly.
Mr. RANKIN. The witnesses that were on the street near the Depository Building?
Mr. WADE. Yes, sir; and in the building, I am not sure who they were, they had two court reporters there taking statements.
Mr. RANKIN. Did they tell you anything about a suspect at that point?
Mr. WADE. The Sheriff told me, he said, "Don't say nothing about it, but they have got a good suspect," talking about the Dallas Police.
He didn't have him there. John Connally, you know, was shot also--and he was, he used to be a roommate of mine in the Navy and we were good friends, and are now--and the first thing I did then was went out to the hospital to see how he was getting along.

I must have stayed out there until about 5 o'clock
, and in case you all don't know or understand one thing, it has never been my policy to make any investigations out of my office of murders or anything else for that matter. We leave that entirely to the police agency.

This appears to have Wade’s activities outlined from the time that the news of the assassination reached him at the Trade Mart until about 5:00. If you have something else that indicates otherwise, please post it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #132 on: December 29, 2023, 12:36:42 AM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #133 on: December 29, 2023, 03:12:24 AM »
As usual you're just flapping your gums without the slightest consideration for logic.

The immediate threat was in Dealey Plaza and by getting Kennedy the heck out of there was their first priority and their ongoing priority was to protect the President from any further attacks.

And if JFK's Limo was stopped and attacked by terrorist's on the way to Parkland(which at the time would have been a potential consideration), and the SS remained in Dealey Plaza, you'd be the first to jump up and claim that the incompetent SS shouldn't have left the President.

JohnM

As usual, you over complicate everything. Who said ALL SS Agents on board the Queen Mary had to stay behind inside Dealey Plaza? 2-3 SS Agents left inside Dealey Plaza would have sufficed. And the SS was Not protecting the President from further attacks. JFK was Dead, and the SS Agents aboard the Queen Mary actually raced away from POTUS LBJ immediately following the Kill Shot. The SS disgraced itself on 11/22/63, and this was after they disgraced themselves on 11/21/63 with their boozing.   

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #134 on: December 29, 2023, 03:32:55 AM »

According to his testimony he clearly says he went back to his office.

Mr. RANKIN. What did you do after you heard of the assassination?
Mr. WADE. Well, the first thing, we were set up in a bus to go from there to Austin to another party that night for President Kennedy, a group of us, 30 or 40. We got on a bus and went. I went back to the office and sent my wife home, my wife was with me.
And the first thing that I did was go check the law to see whether it was a Federal offense or mine. I thought it was a Federal offense when I first heard about it. We checked the law, and were satisfied that was no serious Federal offense, or not a capital case, anyhow.
There might be some lesser offense. I talked to the U.S. attorney.
Mr. RANKIN. Who was that?
Mr. WADE. Barefoot Sanders and he was in agreement it was going to be our case rather than his and he had been doing the same thing.
Mr. RANKIN. Where did you talk to him?
Mr. WADE. On the telephone as I recall, in his office from my office.
I am not even sure I talked with him, somebody from my office talked to him, because I think you can realize things were a little confused and that took us, say, until 3:30 or 4.
I let everybody in the office go home, but some of my key personnel who stayed there. I let the girls or told them they could go home, because they did close all the offices down there. The next thing I did--do you want me to tell you?
Mr. RANKIN. Yes.
Mr. WADE. I will tell you what I can.
The next thing I did was to go by the sheriff's office who is next door to me and talked to Decker, who is the sheriff. Bill Decker, and they were interviewing witnesses who were on the streets at the time, and I asked him and he said they have got a good prospect.
This must have been 3 o'clock roughly.
Mr. RANKIN. The witnesses that were on the street near the Depository Building?
Mr. WADE. Yes, sir; and in the building, I am not sure who they were, they had two court reporters there taking statements.
Mr. RANKIN. Did they tell you anything about a suspect at that point?
Mr. WADE. The Sheriff told me, he said, "Don't say nothing about it, but they have got a good suspect," talking about the Dallas Police.
He didn't have him there. John Connally, you know, was shot also--and he was, he used to be a roommate of mine in the Navy and we were good friends, and are now--and the first thing I did then was went out to the hospital to see how he was getting along.

I must have stayed out there until about 5 o'clock
, and in case you all don't know or understand one thing, it has never been my policy to make any investigations out of my office of murders or anything else for that matter. We leave that entirely to the police agency.

This appears to have Wade’s activities outlined from the time that the news of the assassination reached him at the Trade Mart until about 5:00. If you have something else that indicates otherwise, please post it.

You claimed that WADE Green Lighted letting the SS have JFK's body. How does any of the above Prove your claim? In fact, the above DISPROVES your claiming WADE surrendered the JFK Body when he says, "..it was going to be OUR CASE rather than his...".  A major problem with people researching the JFK Assassination is that they are unfamiliar with Testimony. You're driving this point home.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #134 on: December 29, 2023, 03:32:55 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #135 on: December 29, 2023, 03:50:12 PM »
              You claimed that WADE Green Lighted letting the SS have JFK's body. How does any of the above Prove your claim? In fact, the above DISPROVES your claiming WADE surrendered the JFK Body when he says, "..it was going to be OUR CASE rather than his...".  A major problem with people researching the JFK Assassination is that they are unfamiliar with Testimony. You're driving this point home.

It shows that Wade was in his office, not running around as you claimed.

Here is an excerpt from a 7/20/1992 interview by Wes Wise for the Sixth Floor Museum Oral History Collection. Anyone interested can request a full copy from the SFM for a minimum fee. The pdf file is protected and will not allow copy/paste operations. This is typewritten (and emphasis added) by me, verbatim, from the interview:

Wes:  Here's one of a few more random things here that are just left in my notes. The autopsy photos on JFK...on the president were allegedly interfered with at some point along the line between here and Washington DC and so forth. Would that have interfered with your conduct of the case against Lee Harvey Oswald? Possibly interference with those autopsy pictures?

Henry:  Well, I don't think those autopsies...the only thing you have to prove, in the way of autopsies, is that John F. Kennedy died of a gunshot wound. Doesn't make any difference where it came in or where it went out... it was a poorly done autopsy, but if anybody is to blame, I might have some blame myself because one of the amusing theories , if there is anything amusing about this...Aaron Ward was a JP at Parkland. He called me just as I got back to the office and he said, "Now, they're having a fight over John F. Kennedy's body." ... He said, "Over one side of the gurney, or the coffin I guess at that time because they bought a coffin, you have the Secret Service, the FBI, and Jackie Kennedy trying to take the body on to Washington, and on the other side, you have Rose, Dr. Rose, the medical examiner here, who wants to do the autopsy and who was doing eight or nine hundred a year, and he was a good one. And so, Dallas police and the sheriff, they're trying...because there's a state law that says you can't take a body out of the state without an autopsy but the fine is $100. And they wanted to do the autopsy here. Well, you had people all over the United States blaming Dallas, and I said, "Is the White House doctor there?" And I got him on the phone, and he told me that... I said, "The only thing is, we've got to have some doctor testify that a gunshot would caused his death." And he said, "Well, we're going to take him to Bethesda." If you say so. "And I'll furnish your doctor when he does the autopsy down here for the trial." And I got Ward back on there and I said, "Tell him to take him on back."

Wes:  So, what happened then?

Henry:  They took him on to Bethesda where he had the autopsy.

Wes: Why were you contacted?

Henry:  Well, I'm the one that has to try the case, you know?

Wes:  I see. So, they were going to you as the authority as to how this would take place.

Henry:  What the law is and also the $100 fine law taking the body out of the state without an autopsy, and I was familiar with that and so was Aaron Ward, and he was just out there... we still hadn't gotten a JP type passing on the cause of death but we also had a medical examiner thrown into quite an operation down there.