Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Towner3 Fence Man Identity  (Read 12621 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Towner3 Fence Man Identity
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2023, 01:31:25 PM »
Advertisement
No one is blindly accepting anything. The photographic record appears to me to show Sitzman where James indicates. The more likely scenario is that Sitzman was photographed in Towner3 as she began her journey down the knoll via the sidewalk and steps.

As I said, Sitzman said after getting down from the Zapruder Perch she IMMEDIATELY went down the knoll. The only way she could be standing on a step or abutment would mean she had to of instead: (1) Entered the shelter, (2) Exited the shelter via a different entrance (3) Walk down the cement walkway, and (4) Walk down The Steps while also passing Emmitt Hudson. Sitzman did Not mention doing ANY of this.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2023, 01:33:57 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2023, 01:31:25 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2023, 02:07:57 PM »
    As I said, Sitzman said after getting down from the Zapruder Perch she IMMEDIATELY went down the knoll. The only way she could be standing on a step or abutment would mean she had to of instead: (1) Entered the shelter, (2) Exited the shelter via a different entrance (3) Walk down the cement walkway, and (4) Walk down The Steps while also passing Emmitt Hudson. Sitzman did Not mention doing ANY of this.

Yeah, and the SS Agents in the Queen Mary all said they reacted IMMEDIATELY. But the photographic records indicate otherwise. And an apparently similar situation with Victoria Adams. When the physical evidence contradicts the witnesses memories, I tend to believe the physical evidence.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2023, 03:06:50 PM »

Yeah, and the SS Agents in the Queen Mary all said they reacted IMMEDIATELY. But the photographic records indicate otherwise. And an apparently similar situation with Victoria Adams. When the physical evidence contradicts the witnesses memories, I tend to believe the physical evidence.

With regard to Sitzman, we are talking about a Sequence Of Events that YOU are claiming she made. Sitzman NEVER Mentioned doing any of the stuff that YOU are attaching to her. Sure, the internal "time clock" that a person has can be a legit issue, but their recollection of their PHYSICAL ACTS/MOVEMENT are an entirely different matter. And there is NO Photographic or Physical Evidence putting Sitzman on The Cement Walkway, or The Steps. NONE. This is ALL speculation by YOU

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2023, 03:06:50 PM »

Online James Hackerott

« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2023, 03:28:44 PM »
James, based on Mark Tyler’s animation, and the movements he indicates, of Sitzman/Zapruder (46), it is looking to me more likely that you have identified Sitzman in Towner3. One of us should consider contacting Mark Tyler and make him aware of this finding. He might be interested in adding it to his animation…
If you contact Mark that is okay with me, I’d prefer that. I don’t have his database handy. Does he have times for any of the Skaggs photos? In particular #09, which has Sitzman and Mrs. Hester near Elm sidewalk at the pergola steps.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2023, 03:30:17 PM »
    With regard to Sitzman, we are talking about a Sequence Of Events that YOU are claiming she made. Sitzman NEVER Mentioned doing any of the stuff that YOU are attaching to her. Sure, the internal "time clock" that a person has can be a legit issue, but their recollection of their PHYSICAL ACTS/MOVEMENT are an entirely different matter. And there is NO Photographic or Physical Evidence putting Sitzman on The Cement Walkway, or The Steps. NONE. This is ALL speculation by YOU

Altgens photographed Sitzman and Zapruder as they left their perch and were entering the pergola:  http://host.madison.com/tncms/asset/editorial/20e4e9eb-6b58-53d7-a9d3-b6c7f42cb620/

Towner3 shows the two of them just moments later. It appears that Sitzman has gotten curious and is looking back towards the parking area/TSBD. It stands to reason that Sitzman could have stayed on the concrete walkways and steps. Women, and their typical concerns about their shoes, makes this a logical theory. Speculation? Sure, but with reasons.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2023, 03:30:17 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2023, 03:37:37 PM »
If you contact Mark that is okay with me, I’d prefer that. I don’t have his database handy. Does he have times for any of the Skaggs photos? In particular #09, which has Sitzman and Mrs. Hester near Elm sidewalk at the pergola steps.

I will see if I can find the photo in question timed on Tyler’s animation. I did email Mark a while back and he responded cordially. I should be able to contact him again.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2023, 03:40:27 PM »

Altgens photographed Sitzman and Zapruder as they left their perch and were entering the pergola:  http://host.madison.com/tncms/asset/editorial/20e4e9eb-6b58-53d7-a9d3-b6c7f42cb620/

Towner3 shows the two of them just moments later. It appears that Sitzman has gotten curious and is looking back towards the parking area/TSBD. It stands to reason that Sitzman could have stayed on the concrete walkways and steps. Women, and their typical concerns about their shoes, makes this a logical theory. Speculation? Sure, but with reasons.

Also, if you look closely at the Altgens photo, you can see the camera case strap in the same position that I suggested earlier in this thread regarding the man in question in Towner3.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2023, 03:40:27 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2023, 04:07:03 PM »
This Bond pic shows Sitzman stood in the alcove immediately after the shooting:

Also in this pic we see the Hesters beginning to move towards the alcove area

[Note to Royell - this pic proves Sitzman didn't run down the Knoll immediately after the shooting. Thumb1:]
« Last Edit: November 16, 2023, 04:09:41 PM by Dan O'meara »