Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Yet Another Shooter??  (Read 17174 times)

Online Dan O'meara

Re: Yet Another Shooter??
« Reply #88 on: October 31, 2023, 05:33:55 PM »
Advertisement
Storing could have at least provided you with  the link:

By the way, Dan, you are correct about Haygood.  He is the "Unidentified" motorcycle officer walking south in the parking lot behind the knoll at 23:24 in this Darnell copy..

I know Steve, and it was as I expected, there is no footage of Haygood walking down the Elm Street extension as claimed.
Haygood had a quick look around the yard and returned to his bike, end of story.
I suspect Haygood is also the No-Hat Cop people are suddenly raving about. I suppose a helmet might be different from a hat  ::)
You are also correct about the No-Hat Cop behind Sitzman being someone in civilian clothing but I suspect that won't dampen the Tinfoil Brigade's celebrations over their new "discovery".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #88 on: October 31, 2023, 05:33:55 PM »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #89 on: October 31, 2023, 05:39:54 PM »
Steve, if you would comment on my interpretation in post 39 of this thread I'd appreciate it.

Hi James.  Sorry it took me so long.  I hadn't seen your comment, so please forgive my tardiness. 

I believe that the person standing on the block that is part of the stairs leading to the inside of the pergola- I think this a male dressed in light khaki's and a shirt.  I think what people believe is a "rifle" is absurd and is either something in the immediate background, or, a tree branch.   That's just my opinion. 

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #90 on: October 31, 2023, 05:47:13 PM »
I know Steve, and it was as I expected, there is no footage of Haygood walking down the Elm Street extension as claimed.
Haygood had a quick look around the yard and returned to his bike, end of story.
I suspect Haygood is also the No-Hat Cop people are suddenly raving about. I suppose a helmet might be different from a hat  ::)
You are also correct about the No-Hat Cop behind Sitzman being someone in civilian clothing but I suspect that won't dampen the Tinfoil Brigade's celebrations over their new "discovery".

You obviously are unfamiliar with the Elm St Ext. That alleged motorcycle cop is walking straight down it without question.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #90 on: October 31, 2023, 05:47:13 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #91 on: October 31, 2023, 05:49:51 PM »
You can whine and carry on all you want, Storing.  Here, Let me put it into words that a child would understand.  In my saying the words  "My copy" it's another way of saying the copy that I have from an un named source pointed out intructions to me not to do this and that with the copy.   The fact that you think I--or anyone else--should go against the wishes of someone who shares something with another under certain circumstances, this means that you are not one never to be trusted.  However, I already know you're not one to be trusted because of the things you say and do in your posts.  Alas, I'm only obeying what I was told, and if you don't like it, TOUGH!  Live with it and move on because I'm not violating anyones trust for the likes of you!

You asked about my alleged motorcycle cop behind Officer Roger Craig on the Darnell film and I detailed it. Cat got your tongue? Or is it that You now realize that I do have solid Proof. Or maybe just maybe you are actually NOW READING the Haygood WC Testimony? Old Guard Researchers such as yourself should already be familiar with WC Testimony such as this. Unfortunately, this is Not the case and explains why so many questions remain unresolved in this case.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2023, 05:54:15 PM by Royell Storing »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #92 on: November 01, 2023, 01:18:14 PM »
You can whine and carry on all you want, Storing.  Here, Let me put it into words that a child would understand.  In my saying the words  "My copy" it's another way of saying the copy that I have from an un named source pointed out intructions to me not to do this and that with the copy.   The fact that you think I--or anyone else--should go against the wishes of someone who shares something with another under certain circumstances, this means that you are not one never to be trusted.  However, I already know you're not one to be trusted because of the things you say and do in your posts.  Alas, I'm only obeying what I was told, and if you don't like it, TOUGH!  Live with it and move on because I'm not violating anyones trust for the likes of you!

Are you at liberty to discuss the Secret Handshake?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #92 on: November 01, 2023, 01:18:14 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #93 on: November 02, 2023, 05:39:38 PM »
Where is your proof/evidence that the man captured in a few frames walking behind Marilyn Sitzman is a "cop"?

What is your proof that Clyde Haygood is not the motorcycle officer in the railroad yard footage walking south?

Also...You "asked" me to share my best copy of the Darnell footage showing the man in question behind Sitzman whom you refer to as "No hat cop".  I'm not at liberty to share my copy of the film or any individual frames from it.

Barber - Waiting on You with regard to my claim that on the Darnell Film, Officer Haygood is Not the motorcycle cop shadowing Officer Roger Craig across the train yard and then walking down the Elm Ext toward the TSBD. I've laid my case/the Proof out there. What say You? Do you know the identity of that motorcycle cop?
« Last Edit: November 02, 2023, 05:40:34 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #94 on: November 04, 2023, 05:35:05 PM »
The letter he wrote to his wife proves he wasn't there.
Get over it.

Ok, I'll bite.  How does this letter prove that he wasn't there?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #94 on: November 04, 2023, 05:35:05 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #95 on: November 05, 2023, 12:31:04 AM »
Ok, I'll bite.  How does this letter prove that he wasn't there?

John - My guess is that letter was 1 of several that Gordon Arnold's Widow and Son/Jr gave the Sixth Floor Museum when Gary Mack interviewed them in 2006. The Widow and Son wanted to supply several pieces of evidence to corroborate Gordon Arnold having been in the military as he claimed in "The Men Who Killed Kennedy". The Arnold's at that same interview also gave the Sixth Floor Museum the alleged camera that Gordon Arnold used on 11/22/63. Nobody seems to know where that Arnold camera is these days, but this is in line with nobody connected to that museum EVER Saying squat about there being interviews with Arnold and/or the remaining family. This includes Gary Mack going mum even though he invented "The Badge Man" and then attached this image to Arnold in "The Men Who Killed Kennedy". So, "Nobody knows nothin' about nothin'" regarding the interviews of Arnold and his family, or anything about the alleged Arnold camera, and yet we have this leaked Arnold letter. It's sad and sobering to see that museum slowly being revealed for what it is and has been for a while now. A Front, A Fraud, A Propaganda Tool.