Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Yet Another Shooter??  (Read 17648 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Yet Another Shooter??
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2023, 01:20:42 AM »
Advertisement
Great work yet again Hackers.
There is also this Allen pic from the day:

A close-up reveals a similar lack of dirt piles.

Your image and the "close-up" Fail to detail the ground area from the large tree (N). This is where the action was unfolding including the guy/kid on Towner 3. I get the feeling that you have Not listened to the  6/6/1989 Sixth Floor Interview of Gordon Arnold. Until you hear his Sixth Floor interview, your research is incomplete resulting in a half baked opinion.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2023, 01:21:24 AM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2023, 01:20:42 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2023, 10:19:43 AM »
    Your image and the "close-up" Fail to detail the ground area from the large tree (N). This is where the action was unfolding including the guy/kid on Towner 3. I get the feeling that you have Not listened to the  6/6/1989 Sixth Floor Interview of Gordon Arnold. Until you hear his Sixth Floor interview, your research is incomplete resulting in a half baked opinion.

"Half baked opinion"?
You are proposing the man in the pic below is stood on a pile of dirt two feet high.
But the red arrows highlight the same bush in both pics and they demonstrate that, beyond any doubt, there are no such dirt piles and that Gordon is FoS.

The letter Gordon wrote to his wife shortly after the assassination is proof enough he was nowhere near Dealey Plaza at the time.
And don't forget the little discussion you ducked out of in the Umbrella Man thread. Looking forward to hearing some of your own half baked opinions.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2023, 01:52:37 PM »
"Half baked opinion"?
You are proposing the man in the pic below is stood on a pile of dirt two feet high.
But the red arrows highlight the same bush in both pics and they demonstrate that, beyond any doubt, there are no such dirt piles and that Gordon is FoS.

The letter Gordon wrote to his wife shortly after the assassination is proof enough he was nowhere near Dealey Plaza at the time.
And don't forget the little discussion you ducked out of in the Umbrella Man thread. Looking forward to hearing some of your own half baked opinions.

You're simply not familiar with that area inside Dealey Plaza. For starters, that's not a bush it's a tree back in the parking lot/train yard area. Regarding the dirt piles, I said there was something that guy/kid was standing atop. Could be a dirt pile, could be something else stacked up/leaning against the picket fence, something alongside/hugging the picket fence, etc. Maybe another bench, but something is giving that individual his high vantage point over the fence. Stop taking what an image is spoon feeding you and ask yourself serious introspective questions. I'm estimating that the guy/kid is roughly 20 feet from the very end of the picket fence. Why would he go to all the trouble of climbing that fence to see over it, when all he had to do was travel (N) another 20 feet to be around it and on the other side of it to give him the desired view? I believe this guy/kid was probably running up that cement walkway, took the cement fork that veered leftward directly toward the train yard, and then his eye/attention was probably attracted to something leaning against or something hugging the picket fence. Why would a guy choose to climb atop a fence when all he had to do was move forward another 10-15 steps, round-the-fence, and then be on the other side? Think things through instead of permitting yourself to be spoon fed these bread crumb snap shots that lead to incorrect conclusions. You'll be glad you did. I guarantee it! 
« Last Edit: October 25, 2023, 03:36:14 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2023, 01:52:37 PM »

Offline James Hackerott

« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2023, 06:03:21 PM »
    We need to be very careful when time stamping ALL assassination images. The SS did a detailed video of Dealey Plaza, the TSBD, etc. shortly after the assassination. According to Max Holland on a video he posted in conjunction with "The Lost Bullet", this SS re-creation was done 5 DAYS AFTER the assassination. The flower arrangements sitting on the Knoll in the pic you posted are positioned very closely to the  SS images of the Knoll and the flowers on it then. I believe your timeline with respect to the pic you posted is incorrect. Also, the pic you posted shows little if any of the ground area (N) of the big tree that was roughly in line with The Bench. This area (N) of the big tree would be the same area that the guy/kid was shown in Towner 3. Your posted pic therefore provides nothing with respect to that guy/kid standing on something against/near the fence in Towner 3.     
Edit 20231025
I realize now that the stacked 8 frame clip came from a snippet from the SS reconstruction film. I have December 5th for that date. 

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2023, 08:09:30 PM »
Its certainly possible that a person could in a firing position on the top of the hood a car behind the pocket fence and had some foliage that allowed him some concealment, but then why would he jump over the fence to be in front of it, after he fired a shot?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2023, 08:09:30 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2023, 09:59:02 PM »
    You're simply not familiar with that area inside Dealey Plaza. For starters, that's not a bush it's a tree back in the parking lot/train yard area. Regarding the dirt piles, I said there was something that guy/kid was standing atop. Could be a dirt pile, could be something else stacked up/leaning against the picket fence, something alongside/hugging the picket fence, etc. Maybe another bench, but something is giving that individual his high vantage point over the fence. Stop taking what an image is spoon feeding you and ask yourself serious introspective questions. I'm estimating that the guy/kid is roughly 20 feet from the very end of the picket fence. Why would he go to all the trouble of climbing that fence to see over it, when all he had to do was travel (N) another 20 feet to be around it and on the other side of it to give him the desired view? I believe this guy/kid was probably running up that cement walkway, took the cement fork that veered leftward directly toward the train yard, and then his eye/attention was probably attracted to something leaning against or something hugging the picket fence. Why would a guy choose to climb atop a fence when all he had to do was move forward another 10-15 steps, round-the-fence, and then be on the other side? Think things through instead of permitting yourself to be spoon fed these bread crumb snap shots that lead to incorrect conclusions. You'll be glad you did. I guarantee it!

Everything you say is wrong.
It's incredible but incredibly consistent.
You insist the guy/kid is stood right next to the fence, that he is stood on top of something.
Kindly point out in the picture below what he could be stood on.

PS: Are you aware of the letter Arnold wrote to his wife?
« Last Edit: October 25, 2023, 09:59:46 PM by Dan O'meara »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2023, 10:31:47 PM »
Its certainly possible that a person could in a firing position on the top of the hood a car behind the pocket fence and had some foliage that allowed him some concealment, but then why would he jump over the fence to be in front of it, after he fired a shot?

This is commonly done by a 2 Man Team. 1 Shooter + 1 Spotter/Look-Out. I believe Lee Bowers viewed this 2 Man Team from the Railroad Control Tower and then described them during his Warren Commission testimony. That Railroad Control Tower is directly in line with the parking spaces that run diagonally into the N-S section of the picket fence. The individuals that Bower described were easy for him to follow as they were moving in contrast to the stationary N-S section of the picket fence. I believe the No Hat Cop that accosted Gordon Arnold immediately following the Kill Shot was the Spotter and that he was probably already stationed on Arnold's side of the fence and (N) of the large tree that sits roughly 3 feet out from the picket fence. This No Hat Cop is the same one we see on that short snippet of the Darnell Film. Same area, same no hat cop, except on the Darnell Film he is now conducting crowd control duties. 
« Last Edit: October 25, 2023, 11:13:43 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2023, 10:31:47 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2023, 10:58:52 PM »
Everything you say is wrong.
It's incredible but incredibly consistent.
You insist the guy/kid is stood right next to the fence, that he is stood on top of something.
Kindly point out in the picture below what he could be stood on.

PS: Are you aware of the letter Arnold wrote to his wife?

That large tree in your photo sits roughly 3 feet out from the picket fence. You can walk between the picket fence and that tree. In that pic, you can Not see jack in detail from that tree down to the (N) end of the picket fence.
     I have not seen the letter you reference. I have heard the Arnold Sixth Floor Interview and his Widow and Son's Sixth Floor Interview that was conducted by Gary Mack. Arnold did not leave for Alaska until a week following the assassination. His wife detailed his telling her of his experience on 11/22/63 immediately after it happened. Same goes for Arnold's version of this story during his Sixth Floor interview. Arnold detailed reporting to superiors in the Army what had happened at Dealey Plaza on 11/22/63. Maybe whatever is in that letter you are referencing reflects his debriefing with senior officers at that point in time? "The walls have ears" rings true especially in a military environment. Arnold's interview and that of his widow and son provide information/facts that further this case. This might explain why we never hear anything about these Sixth Floor interviews. Like many that are involved in this Forum, I have been researching the JFK Assassination for decades. Yet NOBODY mentions there being Arnold Family interviews. This includes Gary Mack himself who conducted one of these interviews. These interviews have been buried deep. Ask yourself why this is the case.   
« Last Edit: October 25, 2023, 11:09:31 PM by Royell Storing »