JFK Assassination Discussion & Debate > JFK Assassination Discussion & Debate

Yet Another Shooter??

(1/21) > >>

Dan O'meara:
Here's one for the Tinfoil Brigade that I don't think has been spotted before.
I was looking through some Towner pics when I noticed the character circled in red:

A closer look appears to reveal someone carrying a rifle in the seconds after the assassination:

Go figure.

Gerry Down:
Is that person standing on the bench that the young black couple were sitting on? The couple who threw down the soda bottle.

Royell Storing:
This image is TOWNER 3 SLIDE. If you look closely, the very top of the picket fence/the sharp pointed pickets, are at a level of just above the knees of this guy/kid. Just how do you think this person is managing to remain perched this high above the picket fence? The 2 by 4's which reinforce the fence are ALL on the other side of the fence. The entire side of the picket fence facing this person is Smooth/Slick. There has to be something up against the fence/alongside the fence that this person is standing atop. Either someone has placed something alongside/up against the fence that this person is standing atop, or maybe this person is standing on 1 of those dirt piles that Gordon Arnold mentioned in his 6/6/1989 Sixth Floor Interview. The point along the picket fence where we are seeing this person is only feet away from where Gordon Arnold claimed to have been assaulted by a "policeman wearing no hat". This elevated position hugging the picket fence would have been ideal for a spotter or shooter on 11/22/63. A spotter or shooter positioned here would also explain the quickness with which Gordon Arnold was accosted immediately following the Kill Shot.   

James Hackerott:

--- Quote from: Gerry Down on October 22, 2023, 12:11:45 AM ---Is that person standing on the bench that the young black couple were sitting on? The couple who threw down the soda bottle.

--- End quote ---

Hi Gerry,
Most likely this person is standing on either a step or the shelter’s south entrance steps abutment, which currently stands 22.4” above the concrete pavement. The abutment top surface is approximately 3’x1’. My background photo was taken near where the couple’s bench was located.

Richard Smith:

--- Quote from: Dan O'meara on October 21, 2023, 10:53:56 PM ---Here's one for the Tinfoil Brigade that I don't think has been spotted before.
I was looking through some Towner pics when I noticed the character circled in red:

A closer look appears to reveal someone carrying a rifle in the seconds after the assassination:

Go figure.

--- End quote ---

You believe that shows a person carrying a rifle?  And he is hanging around for the post assassination press conference?  LOL.  Wow,

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version