Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Josiah Thompson - Who Was the Umbrella Man?  (Read 22353 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Josiah Thompson - Who Was the Umbrella Man?
« Reply #112 on: November 19, 2023, 02:56:56 AM »
Advertisement
        John -  I sent you an email. You know where to find me if you are truly sincere. It's not easy to leave the backslappers, those that have comforted you. Or is it "stunted" you? The search for the Truth is never an easy road to traverse. But this is what being a Leader in anything is all about. Stepping out, Standing tall. Get in touch with me and take that 1st step.     

Hi Royell, why the secrecy? Just post your evidence right here and we can discuss.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #112 on: November 19, 2023, 02:56:56 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #113 on: November 19, 2023, 03:50:10 AM »
Hi Royell, why the secrecy? Just post your evidence right here and we can discuss.

JohnM

There are people here that would not hesitate to poison this well before it gets a fair trial. I am confident you have the objectivity to examine this without prejudice. I have recently Proven that is Not Motorcycle Officer Haygood back in the train yard on the Darnell and Martin Films. THAT, all by itself is a blockbuster revelation after 60 yrs of rubber stamping. Now comes the White Shirt Man. And, I even have a couple more hole cards to play. Perhaps those would suit your fancy too? If interested, you know where to find me. Let's get started.     
« Last Edit: November 19, 2023, 03:51:49 AM by Royell Storing »

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #114 on: November 19, 2023, 12:12:22 PM »
      There are people here that would not hesitate to poison this well before it gets a fair trial. I am confident you have the objectivity to examine this without prejudice. I have recently Proven that is Not Motorcycle Officer Haygood back in the train yard on the Darnell and Martin Films. THAT, all by itself is a blockbuster revelation after 60 yrs of rubber stamping. Now comes the White Shirt Man. And, I even have a couple more hole cards to play. Perhaps those would suit your fancy too? If interested, you know where to find me. Let's get started.   

I am really excited about this. Thumb1:
You have no problem with the utter nonsense you constantly post on this thread but now you've got something that you feel won't get "a fair trial"!! ???
This has got to be something so outlandish that even you are hesitant to post it.
What on earth could this be?

My guess is that you're going to introduce a theory whereby JFK committed suicide.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #114 on: November 19, 2023, 12:12:22 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #115 on: November 29, 2023, 04:45:23 AM »
One thing we can definitely be sure of is that nobody at Parkland or Bethesda saw “Mytton’s” phony rotating morph.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #116 on: November 29, 2023, 05:01:05 AM »
One thing we can definitely be sure of is that nobody at Parkland or Bethesda saw “Mytton’s” phony rotating morph.

That thing is not only phony, it's sick.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #116 on: November 29, 2023, 05:01:05 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #117 on: November 29, 2023, 06:07:45 AM »
     That thing is not only phony, it's sick.

You do realize that the website that you just posted in has the word "assassination" in it's title, what do you expect to see when the evidence about an "assassination" is debated? Rainbow coloured roses? DOH!

For Royell

Since you have personally contributed to the debate of the location of Kennedy's wounds the only solution to show reality is to display the authenticated Autopsy photos, Xrays and Zapruder film, etc etc.

Anyway, you're just pissed because these images destroy your Parkland doctor video and always remember that these doctors who were there for just minutes and never even touched the wound, autopsy's are conducted for hours on cleaned up bodies and are performed for this very reason.

And I also see that you're still angry because your constant brainless discrediting of the JFKA image collection has put the Kibosh on your Knott Lab's endorsement. Sorry about that!

Anyway because it's so central to this case, here's the impossible to fake stereoscopic images that thoroughly destroy your dreams and wishes.

Nope, no exit wound back here.

JohnM
« Last Edit: November 29, 2023, 06:20:19 AM by John Mytton »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #118 on: November 29, 2023, 03:06:27 PM »

Presenting this sick cartoon once or twice I can stomach. Doing it countless times is like showing the Hindenburg crashing/burning over-and-over-and-over. The Knott Lab SCIENCE has determined that the SBT is IMPOSSIBLE. This has truly made some of you Bellevue worthy.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #118 on: November 29, 2023, 03:06:27 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #119 on: November 29, 2023, 04:05:37 PM »
  Presenting this sick cartoon once or twice I can stomach. Doing it countless times is like showing the Hindenburg crashing/burning over-and-over-and-over. The Knott Lab SCIENCE has determined that the SBT is IMPOSSIBLE. This has truly made some of you Bellevue worthy.

Sorry to interrupt this verbal diarrhoea Royell, the Warren Commission never relied on the SBF. Oops

There is very persuasive evidence from the experts to indicate that the same bullet which pierced the President’s throat also caused Governor Connally’s wounds. However, Governor Connally’s testimony and certain other factors have given rise to some difference of opinion as to this probability, but there is no question in the mind of any member of the Commission that all the shots which caused the President’s and Governor Connally’s wounds were fired from the sixth-floor window of the Texas School Book Depository

JohnM