Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: RIP to the Single-bullet theory?  (Read 28419 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: RIP to the Single-bullet theory?
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2023, 07:45:38 PM »
Advertisement
The only accounts that are true are the ones that support the official narrative. By definition.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2023, 07:45:38 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2023, 08:43:01 PM »
The CTs will believe anything other than what the authorities say. And the naysayers only say nay to what tends to be incriminating to LHO.    ::)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2023, 12:09:14 AM by Charles Collins »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2023, 09:46:03 PM »
“Authority said so” is a lousy reason to believe a claim. In fact, it’s a logical fallacy.

And calling skeptics “naysayers” does nothing to substantiate your claims.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2023, 09:46:03 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2023, 10:17:15 PM »
From Mr. Richard Smith's favorite newspaper, the NY Times:

Thumb1:

Offline Jarrett Smith

« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2023, 11:14:02 PM »

Thumb1:

Clint Hill is a lying piece of scum. His foot never hit the road until JFK was dead anyone can see that on the Muchmore film. I always thought Ruby could have planted it since he was at Parkland according to Seth Kantor and I 100% believe him. Seems the Secret Service did several illegal things that day including stealing JFK's body from Parkland.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2023, 11:14:02 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2023, 11:37:32 PM »

I was thinking the same thing. “Richard” is going to have to come up with a different lame strawman argument.

Offline Marjan Rynkiewicz

« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2023, 12:19:07 AM »
Clint Hill is a lying piece of scum. His foot never hit the road until JFK was dead anyone can see that on the Muchmore film. I always thought Ruby could have planted it since he was at Parkland according to Seth Kantor and I 100% believe him. Seems the Secret Service did several illegal things that day including stealing JFK's body from Parkland.
SSA Hill was on the tarmac & was level with the front left wheel of Queen Mary when SSA Hickey fired his say 4th shot at Z312 (hitting JFK in the head).
That means that SSA Hill was possibly hitting the road at say Z304 (ie a half second earlier) when SSA Hickey fired his first shot of his accidental auto burst of his AR15.
And SSA Hill did not hear the auto burst, he heard 2 shots (ie Oswald's 2 shots at pseudo Z103 & at Z218).

It is possible that the slug from Z218 could have bounced out of Connally's thigh to any point in the limo (eg onto the back seat)(eg after bouncing offa the back of the front seat).
Hence Landis is probly telling the truth.

Lattimer's 1994 tests showed that it was not possible for Connally's lapel to flip at Z224 unless the slug from Z218 had firstly passed thru JFK.
Lattimer showed that the spray from the outshoot was not powerfull unless the slug had started to tumble before entry into Connally.
Hence Lattimer proved the SBT.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2023, 12:25:46 AM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2023, 12:19:07 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2023, 12:23:23 AM »
I read all three of Clint Hill’s books. I don’t remember him even hinting at anything resembling Paul Lands’ outlandish story or Landis ever mentioning it to him. Apparently Clint Hill is still alive and kicking. But I saw no indications in the Vanity Fair article that anyone has tried to contact Clint regarding Landis’ contentions. And not surprisingly, the naysayers have expressed no skepticism about Landis’ story.