Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Was Bill Harvey in Dallas in November of 1963?  (Read 4447 times)

Offline Jon Banks

Re: Was Bill Harvey in Dallas in November of 1963?
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2023, 04:03:25 AM »
Advertisement
There is nothing inconclusive. There is no credible evidence that Harvey was in Dallas.

My agenda is quite simple - to debunk JFK conspiracy theories wherever I see them.

And I am right on this one - there is NO credible evidence he was in Dallas.

Fred

And there’s no credible evidence that Lee Harvey Oswald was on the 6th floor with a rifle at 12:30pm on 11/22/63.

Case closed?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2023, 04:03:25 AM »

Online Fred Litwin

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2023, 04:10:50 AM »
Yes, change the subject. If you want to talk about Oswald, then start your own string.

This one is about Harvey.

fred

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2023, 05:08:31 AM »
Yes, change the subject. If you want to talk about Oswald, then start your own string.

This one is about Harvey.

fred

I'm happy to discuss Bill Harvey.

Here's what Jefferson Morley wrote:

"In 1960 Harvey was put in charge of ZR-RIFLE, the agency’s assassination program, mainly because of his connections to the Italian and Corsican crime syndicates. At the same time he ran Task Force W, the CIA’s project to overthrow Fidel Castro’s leftist government in Cuban. After a shouting match with Robert Kennedy during a tense meeting amid the Cuban missile crisis, Helms transferred him to the Rome station where he was known to win arguments by pointing his pistol at the head of his interlocutor. In The Devil’s Chessboard, David Talbot cites the account of a State Department official who served in Roman saying he saw Harvey on a domestic flight to Dallas in the fall of 1963, and wondered why he would go there. In his memoir, CIA director Richard Helms praised him as “wily, informed perceptive and deeply patriotic, adding “He was deliberately blunt and loudly outspoken, qualities that, with his heavy drinking were eventually to catch up with him.” Before his death in June 1976, he told C.G. Harvey to burn his personal papers when he passed. In handwritten notes on the ZR-RIFLE program, Harvey said that one key in assassination operations was to make sure a  communist took the blame.

In 1978 John Whitten, a senior CIA official who worked with Harvey in Berlin, told  the House Select Committee on Assassinations that Harvey was “gun nut” and “dangerous. Asked why Harvey might have told his wife to destroy his personal paper, Whitten replied. “He was too young to have assassinated McKinley or Lincoln. It could have been anything.”

That was Bill Harvey, a plausible JFK suspect.

In the two years following Harvey’s death, some investigators on the House Select Committee on Assassinations regarded him as a prime suspect in the assassination of President Kennedy, because of his harsh criticism of JFK’s Cuba policy and the role of Bobby Kennedy in it. Although no proof that Harvey was involved in JFK assassination has ever surfaced, his hostility to the Kennedys bordered on insubordination, as this video shows."

https://jfkfacts.org/cia-widow-denounced-jfk-jackie-and-rfk-then-she-expressed-love-for-a-gangster/#google_vignette
« Last Edit: August 17, 2023, 05:09:17 AM by Jon Banks »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2023, 05:08:31 AM »

Online Fred Litwin

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2023, 01:08:53 PM »
No proof of anything.

It's easy to just report Morley's allegations.

But I have debunked them.

fred

Offline Michael Capasse

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2023, 01:18:06 PM »
No proof of anything.

It's easy to just report Morley's allegations.

But I have debunked them.

fred

"debunked" - lol :D
« Last Edit: August 17, 2023, 01:18:52 PM by Michael Capasse »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2023, 01:18:06 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2023, 05:54:46 PM »
When Fred says "debunked", what he really means is that Wyatt's daughter is skeptical.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2023, 05:55:36 PM by John Iacoletti »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2023, 12:41:54 PM »
There is nothing inconclusive. There is no credible evidence that Harvey was in Dallas.

My agenda is quite simple - to debunk JFK conspiracy theories wherever I see them.

And I am right on this one - there is NO credible evidence he was in Dallas.

Fred

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2023, 12:41:54 PM »

Online Fred Litwin