Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Was Bill Harvey in Dallas in November of 1963?  (Read 4242 times)

Offline Fred Litwin

Was Bill Harvey in Dallas in November of 1963?
« on: August 16, 2023, 12:53:34 PM »
Advertisement
https://www.onthetrailofdelusion.com/post/was-bill-harvey-in-dallas-in-november-of-1963

A recent article by Jefferson Morley claimed that Harvey was in Dallas in November of 1963. There is no credible evidence that he was.

JFK Assassination Forum

« on: August 16, 2023, 12:53:34 PM »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

Re: Was Bill Harvey in Dallas in November of 1963?
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2023, 03:51:51 PM »
https://www.onthetrailofdelusion.com/post/was-bill-harvey-in-dallas-in-november-of-1963

A recent article by Jefferson Morley claimed that Harvey was in Dallas in November of 1963. There is no credible evidence that he was.

Nice piece, Fred.  Thank you.  Many individuals point to Bill's widow on youtube. He did more good than bad, like James Jesus.

Online Jon Banks

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2023, 09:09:31 PM »
Fred unironically says there’s “no evidence” despite the fact that Harvey’s CIA files are still classified almost 50 years since his death  :D

If there’s nothing to hide, the CIA should declassify his files and make all of us skeptics eat crow.

Do you work for the CIA Fred?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2023, 09:09:31 PM »

Offline Fred Litwin

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2023, 09:17:14 PM »
You think that every time you have a suspicion, the CIA should just declassify documents?

Do I work for the CIA?

Of course, you wouldn't believe the pay checks.

fred

Online Jon Banks

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2023, 11:01:36 PM »
You think that every time you have a suspicion, the CIA should just declassify documents?

Do I work for the CIA?

Of course, you wouldn't believe the pay checks.

fred

I asked about your employment because the only reasonable explanation for your confidence on this matter could be that you’ve seen what is in the secret Bill Harvey files.

If you haven’t seen the files then your opinion is as good as Jeff Morley’s.

Speaking for myself, I believe there are no innocent reasons why the CIA insists on keeping Harvey’s files secret decades after his death.

I don’t believe there’s a smoking gun hidden somewhere in the secret files but there may be something in the classified documents that increases the plausibility of Harvey and possibly other CIA officers having a role in JFK’s murder. That’s the only explanation that makes sense to me given that there’s no reasonable expectation that secrets from decades ago could endanger the CIA’s operations today.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2023, 11:01:36 PM »

Offline Fred Litwin

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2023, 11:04:50 PM »
MY confidence on the matter is based not on the ridiculous notion that I work for the CIA, but on the fact that there is NO
credible evidence Harvey was in Dallas in November of 1963, let alone had anything to do with the assassination. That is
a fact.

fred

Online Jon Banks

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2023, 12:23:45 AM »
MY confidence on the matter is based not on the ridiculous notion that I work for the CIA, but on the fact that there is NO
credible evidence Harvey was in Dallas in November of 1963, let alone had anything to do with the assassination. That is
a fact.

fred

The truth is neither one of us can know for certain because some people didn't want us to know the truth.

I don't understand why some people try to fact-check stuff that remains inconclusive. It usually reveals that they have an agenda...
« Last Edit: August 17, 2023, 12:24:42 AM by Jon Banks »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2023, 12:23:45 AM »

Offline Fred Litwin

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2023, 02:19:34 AM »
There is nothing inconclusive. There is no credible evidence that Harvey was in Dallas.

My agenda is quite simple - to debunk JFK conspiracy theories wherever I see them.

And I am right on this one - there is NO credible evidence he was in Dallas.

Fred