Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: JFK Was Shot From The Front  (Read 17341 times)

Offline Steve Barber

Re: JFK Was Shot From The Front
« Reply #104 on: July 23, 2023, 05:38:20 PM »
Advertisement
https://www.jfk-assassination.net/russ/testimony/hill_c.htm   Testimony of Clinton J. Hill, Special Agent Secret Service        Mr. Specter - What did you observe as to Presidents Kennedy's condition on arrival at the hospital?

Mr. Hill  -  The right rear portion of his head was missing . It was lying in the rear seat of the car . His brain was exposed . There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car . Mrs. Kennedy was completely covered with blood. There was so much blood you could not tell if there had been any other wound or not , except for the " LARGE GAPING WOUND IN THE RIGHT REAR PORTION OF OF THE HEAD .   

Hill's description of the head never made much sense to me.  Within that same testimony, he said that Kennedy was "lying face up" in Mrs. Kennedy's lap. How can he see a hole in the back of Kennedy's head when he's lying face up?  Mrs. Kennedy cradled his head. In all the pictures taken on the way to Parkland, Mrs. Kennedy is  out of view because she's bent over her husband while cradling his head.  Hill is still on the rear of the car as the limousine enters the underpass, while Mrs. Kennedy has sunken down into the seat compartment after she toppled back in place. Several factors play into the location of the missing skull. Mrs. Kennedy said--7 days after the assassintion--that the TOP of his head was gone when interviewed by Theodore White.
"I was trying to hold the top of his head down.  Maybe I could keep it(the brain) in"  She repeated this once more to White.  The Nix, Muchmore and Zapruder film all three show the same, exact things: The top of his head flying through the air.  The Mary Ann Moorman Krahmer photograpgh shows the top of his head gone,  In two of the rare times Charles Brehm described the fatal shot, he said he saw the top of JFK's head fly off.  He said this to Larry Sneed, and he said it in Dealey Plaza on video during the 30th anniversary.  The autopsy photos of the top of the head show a massive hole on top of the head.  By the time JFK entered Parkland Hospital, Mrs. Kennedy had closed up the wound as much as possible, by putting the large flap of skull hanging down in front of JFK's right ear back into place.  Clearly, it was the top-not the side or rear-of JFK's head that was shot off.   
« Last Edit: July 25, 2023, 09:56:58 PM by Steve Barber »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #104 on: July 23, 2023, 05:38:20 PM »

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #105 on: July 24, 2023, 12:51:44 AM »
S. Barber -- Why would you say that Hill said within that same testimony that JFK was lying face up ? Could you please show us that testimony ?

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #106 on: July 24, 2023, 05:14:22 AM »
S. Barber -- Why would you say that Hill said within that same testimony that JFK was lying face up ? Could you please show us that testimony ?

Mr. SPECTER. Now, what action did you take specifically with respect to placing Mrs. Kennedy back in the rear seat?
Mr. HILL. I simply just pushed and she moved--somewhat voluntarily--right back into the same seat she was in. The President--when she had attempted to get out onto the trunk of the car, his body apparently did not move too much, because when she got back into the car he was at that time, when I got on top of the car, face up in her lap.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #106 on: July 24, 2023, 05:14:22 AM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #107 on: July 31, 2023, 06:55:27 AM »
I still have a slight Problem with the lateral right side x-ray shows radial fragment lines that converge at the FRONT of the skull which is consistent with the “V” notch that is in autopsy photo.

I’ve read that radial fragment lines converging at a point at one side of a skull are typically indicative of bullet ENTRY more so than bullet exit, unless there are also similar radial fragment lines where the bullet was presumed to have exited.

In this JFK lateral x-ray , there’s just the one set of radial fragment lines that converge at the front of skull, while the rear half of the skull seems to show a different type of fragmentation which appears to be just one large piece of skull that was covering the massive hole in the back of the skull, (the upper rear occipital quadrant).

Because of other factors such as the location for a sniper to have a viable LOS to be able to shoot at the front of the limo past the windshield , the 312-313 forward movement of JFKs head in the Z-film, and the experiments that confirm the explosion exiting towards the windshield, it would be difficult to reverse my opinion at this pint in time.

So I will have to suggest that the absence of radial fragmentation lines at the back of the skull must be theoretically due to the asymmetrical path of the bullet entering the skull from the rear at a tangent, the upper rear occipital region, then the bullet fragmented Up to 9 different pieces all which exited in a spread pattern within a cone volume that distributed the fragments such that one managed to fly over towards the curb near James Tague ,  while 2 or 3 others bounced back from the windshield and the rear view mirror frame, all 3  landing together underneath Mrs Conallys seat. And the other 6 fragments, who cares because by this point , you have been mesmerized  to believe anything and will forget about radial fragmentation lines

😵‍💫