Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A Reply to Jefferson Morley regarding Operation Northwoods  (Read 2498 times)

Offline Fred Litwin

A Reply to Jefferson Morley regarding Operation Northwoods
« on: July 05, 2023, 09:31:11 PM »
Advertisement
https://www.onthetrailofdelusion.com/post/a-reply-to-jefferson-morley-regarding-operation-northwoods

I am delighted to see that Jefferson Morley is a regular reader of my blog. He recently posted a lengthy reply to my blog post on Operation Northwoods, which responded to his unpersuasive case for its relevance.

Morley has been convinced, for a long time, that the George Joannides personnel file may have information on a supposed operation involving Lee Harvey Oswald. He is now convinced that these documents "may relate" to Northwoods.
As I will show below, the ARRB reviewed these files and they understood perfectly Joannides' role in working with the DRE back in 1963. Their reviewer found nothing in those documents that was related to the JFK assassination.

Here is my reply.

JFK Assassination Forum

A Reply to Jefferson Morley regarding Operation Northwoods
« on: July 05, 2023, 09:31:11 PM »

Online Steve M. Galbraith

Re: A Reply to Jefferson Morley regarding Operation Northwoods
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2023, 09:54:26 PM »
https://www.onthetrailofdelusion.com/post/a-reply-to-jefferson-morley-regarding-operation-northwoods

I am delighted to see that Jefferson Morley is a regular reader of my blog. He recently posted a lengthy reply to my blog post on Operation Northwoods, which responded to his unpersuasive case for its relevance.

Morley has been convinced, for a long time, that the George Joannides personnel file may have information on a supposed operation involving Lee Harvey Oswald. He is now convinced that these documents "may relate" to Northwoods.
As I will show below, the ARRB reviewed these files and they understood perfectly Joannides' role in working with the DRE back in 1963. Their reviewer found nothing in those documents that was related to the JFK assassination.

Here is my reply.
It's a never ending always changing series of claims and corrections, accusations and corrections, statements and corrections from Morley. He's a perpetual conspiracy machine. He says "A" occurred and then rows back and says "A" may have occurred we don't know we have to see the documents. He says one thing on one day and then another the next. Wind him up and watch him go. He can go forwards and then backwards. Batteries not needed.

He's also clever because, as a former news editor, he knows what reporters want. That is, headlines and buzz and sexy stories about the CIA and the assassination. And since most of the seasoned journalists with knowledge about the assassination are either dead or retired, e.g, George Lardner, Hugh Aynesworth, these new organizations have no one to rein in these young reporters who know nothing about the event and are easily manipulated. And Morley knows how to do it.

One point about "Operation Northwoods" and "AMSPELL" and the claim by Morley that the assassination was an attempt to blame Castro and justify his removal. As is known (Morley knows it but he forgets to mention it), it was the CIA in large part that knocked down the claims about Cuban involvement. Whether it was the so-called "Twist Party" that Oswald allegedly went to while in Mexico City where he was seen with Cuban officials or the supposed $6500 he received from a Cuban official to shoot JFK it was the CIA again and again and again that showed the stories were groundless. Yes, the same CIA that supposedly wanted to blame Castro in an "Operation Northwoods goes to Havana"  for the murder and justify an invasion. That makes no sense but it does get headlines and sells books. Which is, as should be clear by now, all he wants to do.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2023, 10:21:02 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »