Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Walker Case  (Read 22451 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: The Walker Case
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2023, 07:35:40 PM »
Advertisement
How would Carl Day know where CE573 came from?

Day tell us this in his testimony. This part was already posted in this thread.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2023, 07:35:40 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2023, 09:30:13 PM »
Day tell us this in his testimony. This part was already posted in this thread.

Day wasn’t at the Walker residence. How would he know?

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2023, 10:53:39 PM »
Day wasn’t at the Walker residence. How would he know?

Day tells us in the testimony that I have already pointed you to.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2023, 10:53:39 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2023, 11:30:56 PM »
LOL. Name these “individuals”. This is already on the “lame LN excuses” list.

An unsigned, undated note in Russian that doesn’t mention Walker or shooting. Cool evidence, bro. Still trying to figure out how you determined which “possessions” were Oswald’s.

Name these “individuals”.

Why are you asking me??, ask the man who testified, Frazier.

An unsigned

Written in Oswald's handwriting.

undated note

The descriptions of events written by Oswald indicates the time frame.

that doesn’t mention Walker or shooting.

LOLOLOLOL!

Cool evidence

Thanks.

bro

I don't think we're related? And if you consider us friends then that's nice.

Still trying to figure out how you determined which “possessions” were Oswald’s.

The Walker photos came from the same camera that took the Backyard photos of Oswald and the same camera also took a family photo.

JohnM

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2023, 12:09:05 AM »
Why are you asking me??, ask the man who testified, Frazier.

It was rhetorical. But I doubt Frazier could have answered it either.

Written in Oswald's handwriting.

Handwriting “analysis”. LOL. By people who don’t know Russian. LOL.

The descriptions of events written by Oswald indicates the time frame.

“Time frame”. LOL. What “events”?

I don't think we're related? And if you consider us friends then that's nice.

I can’t be friends with an alias.

The Walker photos came from the same camera that took the Backyard photos of Oswald and the same camera also took a family photo.

Is this supposed to tell you who took the photos or why?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2023, 12:09:05 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2023, 12:21:04 AM »
It was rhetorical. But I doubt Frazier could have answered it either.

But I doubt

Your "doubt" fills me full of confidence.

When comparing similarities in writing, does knowing Russian make a difference? And if so can you cite some one else's opinion?

The Commission evaluated the following evidence in considering whether Lee Harvey Oswald fired the shot which almost killed General Walker: (1) A note which Oswald left for his wife on the evening of the shooting, (2) photographs found among Oswald's possessions after the assassination of President Kennedy, (3) firearm identification of the bullet found in Walker's home, and (4) admissions and other statements made to Marina Oswald by Oswald concerning the shooting.

Note left by Oswald.--On December 2, 1963, Mrs. Ruth Paine turned over to the police some of the Oswalds' belongings, including a Russian volume entitled "Book of Useful Advice." 704, In this book was an undated note written in Russian. In translation, the note read as follows:
This is the key to the mailbox which is located in the main post office in the city on Ervay Street. This is the same street where the drugstore, in which you always waited is located. You will find the mailbox in the post office which is located 4 blocks from the drugstore on that street. I paid for the box last month so don't worry about it.

Page 184
Send the information as to what has happened to me to the Embassy and include newspaper clippings (should there be anything about me in the newspapers). I believe that the Embassy will come quickly to your assistance on learning everything.
I paid the house rent on the 2d so don't worry about it.
Recently I also paid for water and gas.
The money from work will possibly be coming. The money will be sent to our post office box. Go to the bank and cash the check.
You can either throw out or give my clothing, etc. away. Do not keep these. However, I prefer that you hold on to my personal papers (military, civil, etc.).
Certain of my documents are in the small blue valise.
The address book can be found on my table in the study should need same.
We have friends here. The Red Cross also will help you. (Red Cross in English). [sic]
I left you as much money as I could, $60 on the second of the month. You and the baby [apparently] can live for another 2 months using $10 per week.
If I am alive and taken prisoner, the city jail is located at the end of the bridge through which we always passed on going to the city (right in the beginning of the city after crossing the bridge).705

James C. Cadigan, FBI handwriting expert, testified that this note was written by Lee Harvey Oswald.706

Prior to the Walker shooting on April 10, Oswald had been attending typing classes on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday evenings. He had quit these classes at least a week before the shooting, which occurred on a Wednesday night.707 According to Marina Oswald's testimony, on the night of the Walker shooting, her husband left their apartment on Neely Street shortly after dinner. She thought he was attending a class or was on his own business." 708 When he failed to return by 10 or 10:30 p.m., Marina Oswald went to his room and discovered the note. She testified: "When he came back I asked him what had happened. He was very pale. I don't remember the exact time, but it was very late. And he told me not to ask him any questions. He only told me he had shot at General Walker." 709 Oswald told his wife that he did not know whether he had hit Walker; according to Marina Oswald when he learned on the radio and in the newspapers the next. day that he had missed, he said that he "was very sorry that he had not hit him." 710 Marina Oswald's testimony was fully supported by the note itself which appeared to be the work of a man expecting to be killed, or imprisoned, or to disappear. The last paragraph directed her to the jail and the other paragraphs instructed her on the disposal of Oswald's personal effects and the management of her affairs if he should not return.

It is clear that the note was written while the Oswalds were living in Dallas before they moved to New Orleans in the spring of 1963.

The references to house rent and payments for water and gas indicated that the note was written when they were living in a rented apartment; therefore it could not have been written while Marina Oswald was living with the Paines. Moreover, the reference in paragraph 3 to paying "the house rent on the 2d" would be consistent with the period when the Oswalds were living on Neely Street since the apartment was rented on March 3, 1963. Oswald had paid the first month's rent in advance on March 2, 1963, and the second month's rent was paid on either April 2 or April 3.711 The main post office "on Ervay Street" refers to the post office where Oswald rented box 2915 from October 9, 1962, to May 14, 1963.712 Another statement which limits the time when it could have been written is the reference "you and the baby," which would indicate that it was probably written before the birth of Oswald's second child on October 20, 1963.

Oswald had apparently mistaken the county jail for the city jail. From Neely Street the Oswalds would have traveled downtown on the Beckley bus, across the Commerce Street viaduct and into downtown Dallas through the Triple Underpass.713 Either the viaduct or the underpass might have been the "bridge" mentioned in the last paragraph of the note. The county jail is at the corner of Houston and Main Streets "right in the beginning of the city" after one travels through the underpass.

https://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/warren-commission-report/chapter-4.html

Then why call me "Bro"?

Yes.

JohnM

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2023, 12:37:45 AM »
So by “time frame” you mean sometime between June, 1962 and April 1963. That’s helpful.

“Consistent with”. LOL.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2023, 12:37:45 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2023, 02:46:35 AM »
So by “time frame” you mean sometime between June, 1962 and April 1963. That’s helpful.

“Consistent with”. LOL.

sometime between June, 1962 and April 1963.

Walker reported that he was the target of an assassination attempt at his home on April 10, 1963
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edwin_Walker#:~:text=Walker%20reported%20that%20he%20was,the%20assassination%20of%20John%20F.

Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1:

JohnM