Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did The CIA use a MK-Ultra to Interfere with Jack Ruby's Case?  (Read 4006 times)

Offline Fred Litwin

Re: Did The CIA use a MK-Ultra to Interfere with Jack Ruby's Case?
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2023, 02:46:59 PM »
Advertisement
There is no evidence that there was ANY relationship between West and the CIA when he examined Ruby - at the request of the defense.

None.

His work in MK-Ultra ended in 1956, perhaps 1957.

fred

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2023, 02:46:59 PM »

Offline Robert Reeves

« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2023, 12:34:20 PM »
There is no evidence that there was ANY relationship between West and the CIA when he examined Ruby - at the request of the defense.

None.

His work in MK-Ultra ended in 1956, perhaps 1957.

fred

There's no surviving documentation detailing the 'contractors' involved with MKULTRA because *surprise surprise* the CIA destroyed the majority of evidence. As per policy. The scandal of CIA sponsored MKULTRA experiments being carried out at major universities only came to light because something went wrong in the document deletion policy of the CIA, up until the late 50's. Almost everything after the late 50's was censored or disappeared. This was admitted by Helms.

Investigative efforts were hampered by the fact that CIA Director Richard Helms�ordered all MK-ULTRA files destroyed in 1973; the Church Committee and Rockefeller Commission investigations relied on the sworn testimony of direct participants and on the relatively small number of documents that survived Helms' destruction order.1-41 Although the CIA insists that MK-ULTRA-type experiments have been abandoned, 14-year CIA veteran Victor Marchetti has stated in various interviews that the CIA routinely conducts disinformation campaigns and that CIA mind control research continued.

From the CIA's own site. Dear Fred. https://www.cia.gov/readingroom/document/06760269

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2023, 01:57:48 PM »
Jack Ruby was interviewed shortly before his death and with nothing to lose gives a simple and understandable explanation for his actions.

https://www.jfk-online.com/rubydeathbed.html

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2023, 01:57:48 PM »

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2023, 10:28:58 AM »
The BIG fact of this Ruby & Jolly West relationship in 1964 is that West's CIA/MKULTRA background was still classified. Hidden. Neither West nor the CIA disclosed their relationship at the time he was involved with Jack Ruby: the Church committee a decade later revealed CIA's funding of West's mind control research in Oklahoma, and then to UCLA.

Fred Litwin, and Tracy Parnell's advocacy of Fred's attempts to gaslight people, on the subject of Jolly West, has revealed the depth of their dishonesty.

Oh yeah, I nearly forgot, Steve M. Galbraith has the cheek to try and smear people with mental illness if they dare to question the CIA's involvement with the assassination/cover up of JFK. That is what you'd expect from a lowly gutless creep on the internet.

I don’t know if it’s naivety or willful blindness to the deception and corruption of the CIA.

Here’s former CIA director, Mike Pompeo, admitting to how intentional deception was business as usual at the CIA

Offline Fred Litwin

« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2023, 05:06:14 PM »
I mention all of this in my post, if you would only read it.

I am glad that you cannot counter my statement. There is NO evidence that West was associated with the CIA when he examined Ruby.

None. I am sorry that you are upset about that.

fred

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2023, 05:06:14 PM »

Offline Robert Reeves

« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2023, 05:51:08 PM »

I am glad that you cannot counter my statement. There is NO evidence that West was associated with the CIA when he examined Ruby.

fred

Lol, you are so disingenuous. Richard Helms had almost all MKULTRA records deleted. And you are not disgusted that this was done? By the way, the records that were recovered implicated Jolly West as spearheading the CIA's attempts to terrorize and disrupt the mind of subjects. Jolly West's research was 'how to' inflict insanity upon an unsuspecting victim.

There may not be any documented evidence of Jolly West's work for the CIA (after 59) because POS Helms had the records destroyed. But for you to not be concerned he might have been working for them at the time he spent time alone with Jack Ruby exposes your true shady character. A supposed former conspiracy theorist that changed his tune and now doesn't believe a conspiracy existed.

I don't believe a word you say Fred Litwin. You stand for nothing.

From Fred's 'About the Author' on Amazon --

Fred started the Free Thinking Film Society to showcase films on liberty, freedom and democracy

You really take the piss Fred Litwin. Freedom and democracy lol, you really are a shining example of someone that showcases all that's great about liberty, freedom and democracy. Just like when Richard Helms decided to destroy any evidence the CIA interfered with the mental health of Jack Ruby, perversely corrupting the trial of the most valuable witness alive in the JFK assassination.

Your buddy Helms really helped push those ideals you supposedly support, eh Fred Litwin!

Offline Fred Litwin

« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2023, 06:27:39 PM »
It doesn't matter what I think about Richard Helms destroying MK-Ultra files.

The plain fact of the matter is that there is NO evidence that Dr. West had
any association with the CIA in 1964 when he examined Ruby.

This is not about me. It's about the facts.

fred

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2023, 06:27:39 PM »

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2023, 12:22:34 AM »

fred

There’s circumstantial evidence that West’s relationship with the CIA continued beyond the 1950s but at this point it’s not conclusively proven. And that’s largely because the CIA tried to destroy most of the evidence of their MKULTRA programs.

I’m not sure what point you’re trying to make other than displaying how naive you are (assuming you’re making these silly claims in good faith).
« Last Edit: June 20, 2023, 12:23:03 AM by Jon Banks »