Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did The CIA use a MK-Ultra to Interfere with Jack Ruby's Case?  (Read 3995 times)

Online Fred Litwin

Advertisement
https://www.onthetrailofdelusion.com/post/did-the-cia-use-a-mk-ultra-psychiatrist-to-interfere-with-jack-ruby-s-case

Did the CIA use a MK-Ultra Psychiatrist to Interfere with Jack Ruby's Case?

Jefferson Morley and Tucker Carlson have recently alleged that Dr. Louis Jolyon West, who worked on the CIA's MK-Ultra program, somehow interfered with Jack Ruby's case. The allegations are quite fuzzy. Here is the unvarnished truth.

JFK Assassination Forum

Online W. Tracy Parnell

• W. Tracy Parnell Debunking JFK Conspiracy Theories
Re: Did The CIA use a MK-Ultra to Interfere with Jack Ruby's Case?
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2023, 03:10:04 PM »
Good report Fred. Morley is buying into the crazier theories as of late.

Offline Robert Reeves

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2023, 08:56:42 AM »
To honestly suggest that there is nothing suspect about MKULTRA's head of evil, Jolyon West, CIA's man tasked illegal experiments on prisoners and unsuspecting members of the public, for the purpose of inducing temporary insanity in some of the victims ... to suggest the people reading your crap shouldn't be alarmed says a lot about the both of you. Many of the subjects of Jolyon West's experiments were left permanently damaged. Lives ruined. Sinister experiments with a whiff of Nazi time acts committed against humans imprisoned in their death camps.

You two should be very careful vouching for the past crimes of CIA-linked operatives. For surely, history will judge MKULTRA, Operation Paperclip, etc, all of these will be seen as continuation of NAZI's crimes against humanity. These are some of USA's most sinister past policies. They should be denounced by every right-thinking person.

As neither of you have denounced the hideous evil nature of MKULTRA & Jolyon West's ILLEGAL experiments on humans to induce sometimes psychological torture and brainwashing, I can only infer you both support them?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2023, 08:56:42 AM »

Online Fred Litwin

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2023, 03:46:45 PM »
That is not what I said. Perhaps you did not read my blog post.

My blog post is about Dr,. West and Jack Ruby.

fred

Offline Robert Reeves

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2023, 04:27:49 PM »
That is not what I said. Perhaps you did not read my blog post.

My blog post is about Dr,. West and Jack Ruby.

fred

Fred Litwin, once again, you have not condemned Dr. West (as you call him). Any decent thinking human that has done any research on your so-called Dr. West should be alarmed to learn the lead protagonist in CIA's MKULTRA was brought in to meet Jack Ruby. Afterwards Jack Ruby displayed erratic mental health. With what we know now; all that has been declassified about MKULTRA & West, you should without any hesitation be condemning this blatant interference by the CIA with the most important witness alive at the time.

You are a fraud Mr Litwin. You had the chance to denounce the illegal experimentation & torture of humans. These were crimes of which  Jolyon West carried out at the behest of the CIA. For you to nonchalantly ignore West's CIA background with such evil shows you are without much moral guidance.

But most likely, you made this dumb post on your blog for your own vanity. I can only imagine you haven't thoroughly researched the topic of MKULTRA & West. No one could be so ignorant of the evil acts committed against fellow humans.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2023, 04:27:49 PM »

Online Fred Litwin

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2023, 11:13:25 PM »
I guess you can't rebut anything in my article. Thanks for playing.

fred

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2023, 06:08:18 AM »
https://www.onthetrailofdelusion.com/post/did-the-cia-use-a-mk-ultra-psychiatrist-to-interfere-with-jack-ruby-s-case

Did the CIA use a MK-Ultra Psychiatrist to Interfere with Jack Ruby's Case?

Jefferson Morley and Tucker Carlson have recently alleged that Dr. Louis Jolyon West, who worked on the CIA's MK-Ultra program, somehow interfered with Jack Ruby's case. The allegations are quite fuzzy. Here is the unvarnished truth.

Anything Tucker Carlson claims is an outright lie.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2023, 06:08:18 AM »

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2023, 04:05:20 PM »
Why did Dr. Jolly West get involved with Jack Ruby in the first place? Were there no other psychiatrists in the huge state of Texas?

It's well documented that West was involved with MK-Ultra and experimented with LSD. Whether or not he knew the CIA was funding his research remains up for debate. But it's still a strange coincidence that he is connected to Jack Ruby.