Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Time for Truth  (Read 33818 times)

Online Mitch Todd

Re: Time for Truth
« Reply #312 on: September 09, 2023, 08:10:27 PM »
Advertisement
I disagree. Literally nothing and nobody corroborates the early radio broadcast of the police shooting, the man in front of the shoe shop looking “funny”, or anybody turning the corner into the recessed area of the theater. Maybe if the mysterious “IBM men” could be found…
This "funny" business...

John would have everyone believe that the only reason that Brewer took notice of Oswald was that Oswald looked "funny" to Brewer, but there's more to it than that.

Here is a condensed version of Brewer's account, taken from his WC testimony. I've cut and pasted Brewer's statements, leaving out Belin's questions, redundancies, etc:

I heard a siren coming down East Jefferson headed toward West Jefferson. I looked up and out towards the street and the police cars. I saw the man enter the lobby. He stood there with his back to the street. He just stood there and stared. [He wasn't looking at the merchandise], not anything in particular. He was just standing there staring. He just seemed funny. His hair was sort of messed up and looked like he had been running, and he looked scared. His shirt tail was out

The police made a U-turn and went back down East Jefferson. The sirens were going away. I presume back to where the officer had been shot, because it was back down that way. And when they turned and left, [the man] looked over his shoulder and turned around and walked up West Jefferson towards the theatre.

From Brewer's account, Oswald not only "looked funny," he also looked scared, appeared disheveled (as if "he had been running"). More importantly, what's implied in this account is that Oswald was acting as if he was trying to avoid being identified by the approaching police cars. As they approach, he ducks into the vestibule of Brewer's store putting his back to the street. He doesn't appears to be interested in anything in the store. And after the police cruisers pass, he pops back out and continues up the street. Somehow, John can't seem to understand why someone would think this might be seen as suspicious.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #312 on: September 09, 2023, 08:10:27 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #313 on: September 09, 2023, 08:41:09 PM »
Bumped for Mr. Smith

Dale Myers book.  He interviewed Hamby. 

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #314 on: September 09, 2023, 08:48:12 PM »
So many falsehoods from the contrarian.  Postal confirms in her affidavit that she told the police on the telephone call that the man had entered the theatre without buying a ticket.  The police did not enter with "guns blazing."  LOL.  Instead they calmly approached Oswald who pulled his gun.  They did not string up the guy seen running into the library.  They approached him and he explained himself.

https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth338516/m1/1/

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #314 on: September 09, 2023, 08:48:12 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #315 on: September 09, 2023, 09:20:46 PM »
This "funny" business...

John would have everyone believe that the only reason that Brewer took notice of Oswald was that Oswald looked "funny" to Brewer, but there's more to it than that.

Here is a condensed version of Brewer's account, taken from his WC testimony. I've cut and pasted Brewer's statements, leaving out Belin's questions, redundancies, etc:

I heard a siren coming down East Jefferson headed toward West Jefferson.

Let's restore the specific redundancy from Mr. Belin to which Mr. Brewer is replying here:

Mr. BELIN - All right, would you describe what happened after you heard on the radio that an officer had been shot?

And here's what Mr. Brewer had told FBI on 2/27/64:

"... he heard a radio announcement to the effect that an officer had been shot in Oak Cliff [...] a radio broadcast describing the suspect and the man he observed in the store foyer resembled this person"

Seems Mr. Brewer has been working a little too hard to retrospectively justify his intense, way-above-the-call-of-duty interest in the man.

Cf. Ms. Julia Postal's affidavit 12/4/63:

"I told Johnny he had to be in there, and that he was running from the Police for something."

Cf. also from her WC testimony:

"... so, I told Johnny about the fact that the President had been assassinated. 'I don't know if this is the man they want,' I said, 'in there, but he is running from them for some reason'"

"... So, seemed like I hung up the intercom phone when here all of a sudden, police cars, policemen, plainclothesmen, I never saw so many people in my life. And they raced in, and the next thing I knew, they were carrying----well, that is when I first heard Officer Tippit had been shot because some officer came in the box office and used the phone, said, "I think we have got our man on both accounts." "What two accounts?" And said, "Well, Officer Tippit's [...]""

Does this sound to you like Mr. Brewer said a single word to Ms. Postal relating this suspicious man to the Oak Cliff shooting of an officer?
« Last Edit: September 10, 2023, 12:48:12 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #316 on: September 09, 2023, 10:50:31 PM »
Dale Myers book.  He interviewed Hamby.

Thank you!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #316 on: September 09, 2023, 10:50:31 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #317 on: September 09, 2023, 11:03:41 PM »
"Not any more LOL-worthy than 'Oswald brought CE143 into the theater'."

LOL

LOL

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #318 on: September 09, 2023, 11:10:56 PM »
This "funny" business...

Brewer’s words, not mine.

Mr. BELIN - Why did you happen to watch this particular man?
Mr. BREWER - He just looked funny to me. Well, in the first place, I had seen him some place before. I think he had been in my store before. And when you wait on somebody, you recognize them, and he just seemed funny. His hair was sort of messed up and looked like he had been running, and he looked scared, and he looked funny.

Here is a condensed version of Brewer's account, taken from his WC testimony.

Condensed. LOL.

Somehow, John can't seem to understand why someone would think this might be seen as suspicious.

What John understands is that this doesn’t constitute probable cause for the police to conduct a search or a murder arrest.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #318 on: September 09, 2023, 11:10:56 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #319 on: September 09, 2023, 11:16:06 PM »
So many falsehoods from the contrarian.  Postal confirms in her affidavit that she told the police on the telephone call that the man had entered the theatre without buying a ticket. 

Then why did she tell both Brewer and the FBI that she wasn’t sure if he did or not?

“Confirms”. LOL.

The police did not enter with "guns blazing."  LOL.  Instead they calmly approached Oswald who pulled his gun.

Ordering people on their feet, throwing people up against walls (Brewer), and conducting illegal searches is not calm. Oswald didn’t “pull his gun”, that’s LN mythology. But McDonald said he was holding his gun when he approached.

They did not string up the guy seen running into the library.  They approached him and he explained himself.

If you really read Myers’ propaganda piece you would know that they did a hell of a lot more than “approach” him, Dishonest “Richard”.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2023, 11:40:11 PM by John Iacoletti »