Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's Motive  (Read 17854 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Oswald's Motive
« Reply #96 on: December 04, 2022, 03:11:54 PM »
Advertisement
So you believe Oswald COULD have come down the stairs from the 6th floor after the assassination unnoticed by anyone in time for the encounter with Baker?  Thus, rendering your endless analysis on the topic of the stairs pointless in terms of whether he was the assassin.

More evasion.... from the guy who claims he has all the evidence for Oswald's guilt. Pathetic!

We already had this conversation and I am not going to have it again. My position is clear, no matter how many times you try to misrepresent it. Only a fool tries the same thing again and expects a different result.

Now, are you going to show that my conclusion about Oswald not coming down the stairs is wrong or not?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2022, 03:14:35 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #96 on: December 04, 2022, 03:11:54 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #97 on: December 04, 2022, 04:08:51 PM »
Oswald was”too calm”, therefore he shot the president. This is how ridiculous LN “evidence” is.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #98 on: December 04, 2022, 04:15:12 PM »
Robert Oswald, like other cult members, makes a series of claims that are either non-evidence, false, or not well supported by the actual evidence, forms a conclusion, and then says that it’s correct by default until somebody proves something different.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #98 on: December 04, 2022, 04:15:12 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #99 on: December 04, 2022, 04:21:59 PM »
If I'm him and solely wanting to make money, just sell a book, that was not the book I write. I'm promoting a conspiracy, conspiracies sells. I'm not writing a lone assassin work.

Please. Bugliosi reportedly got a million dollar advance for his doorstop, which I doubt they ever recouped. I got one in the bargain bin a few months later.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #100 on: December 04, 2022, 04:24:06 PM »
Robert was openly critical of some of the WC’s work. For instance, Robert didn’t go along with the single bullet theory, at least not when he wrote the book.

It’s pretty hard to make a case for a single shooter without the single-bullet fantasy. That’s the whole reason it was invented.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #100 on: December 04, 2022, 04:24:06 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #101 on: December 04, 2022, 04:27:16 PM »
So you believe Oswald COULD have come down the stairs from the 6th floor after the assassination unnoticed by anyone in time for the encounter with Baker?  Thus, rendering your endless analysis on the topic of the stairs pointless in terms of whether he was the assassin.

“COULD have”. LOL. You can either demonstrate that something happened or you cannot.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2022, 04:27:58 PM by John Iacoletti »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #102 on: December 04, 2022, 04:46:16 PM »
“COULD have”. LOL. You can either demonstrate that something happened or you cannot.

Indeed, but we're dealing here with a fool who thinks that the evidence for Oswald coming down the stairs is the fact that it happened.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #102 on: December 04, 2022, 04:46:16 PM »

Online Jon Banks

« Reply #103 on: December 04, 2022, 06:06:16 PM »
Oswald was”too calm”, therefore he shot the president. This is how ridiculous LN “evidence” is.

“Oswald’s erratic behavior after he left the Book Depository proves his guilt”

“Oswald’s calmness while in police custody proves his guilt”

Seems like the LN crowd tries to have it both ways…