Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Jesse Curry Interviews Nov 1963  (Read 18528 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Jesse Curry Interviews Nov 1963
« Reply #112 on: August 26, 2022, 03:24:53 PM »
Advertisement
Excellent point.  Oswald only made it to the 2nd floor before encountering the police.  And Oswald had a legitimate reason to be in building which is the only reason that he was allowed to escape.   Any other assassin would have to get out of the entire building without being seen.  Thus, it was much easier for Oswald to reach the 2nd floor and then escape the building than for some stranger to get completely out of the building unnoticed.  And are you really claiming there was no one on the 6th floor at 12:30?  The rifle seen pointing out the window at the moment of the assassination was being held by a ghost.  Ridiculous.  And repeating the 75 second estimate as though it is absolute is weak.  Even if you repeat it.  No one knows the exact timing but even 75 seconds doesn't preclude Oswald from reaching the lunchroom.  And how do your fantasy conspirators obtain Oswald's rifle in the first place to plant it?  How do they get to the 6th floor to plant the rifle, shells, and bag and escape unnoticed?

Oswald only made it to the 2nd floor before encountering the police.

True, if he was indeed on the 6th floor to begin with, that is.....

Oswald had a legitimate reason to be in building which is the only reason that he was allowed to escape

I would not call Baker letting Oswald go, after Truly vouched for him, an "escape".

Any other assassin would have to get out of the entire building without being seen.

Who said he needed to be not seen? He may well have been seen with people just not paying attention simply because he was one of many men who were inside the TSBD by then.

Thus, it was much easier for Oswald to reach the 2nd floor and then escape the building than for some stranger to get completely out of the building unnoticed.

Utter nonsense. If Oswald had come down the stairs within 75 seconds after the shots, he would have been seen by Dorothy Garner, who was standing next to the stairs on the 4th floor.
She heard Adams and Styles going down on the stairs and saw Baker and Truly come up. Somewhere inbetween these two events Oswald would have be passing the 4th floor. The reason Garner did not see him is simple; he didn't come down the stairs.

And are you really claiming there was no one on the 6th floor at 12:30?

It's possible.

The rifle seen pointing out the window at the moment of the assassination was being held by a ghost. 

What rifle would that be? Euins only saw a pipe and the Z-film shows that Brennan was watching the motorcade when the shots were being fired. He later lied about that of course..

And repeating the 75 second estimate as though it is absolute is weak.  Even if you repeat it.  No one knows the exact timing but even 75 seconds doesn't preclude Oswald from reaching the lunchroom.

Do you have a reading problem? I never claimed the 75 seconds estimate to be absolute. This is what I said;

If he was the assassin, Oswald would most certainly have been able to get to the 2nd floor lunchroom and he could even have done so in 75 seconds. Tests have shown that it was possible.

The only problem with the 75 seconds scenario is that there is no way for him to pass by the 4th floor without Dorothy Garner seeing him. The WC solved the problem by not calling Garner to testify and discredit Victoria Adams with a outrageous and physically impossible bogus claim.

And how do your fantasy conspirators obtain Oswald's rifle in the first place to plant it?

Try to assume for a second that it wasn't Oswald's rifle at all and you may arrive at an answer.

How do they get to the 6th floor to plant the rifle, shells, and bag and escape unnoticed?

What bag? The one that wasn't there when the first six officers got into the sniper's nest? The one that doesn't show up on any in situ crime scene photo?
And which shells? The ones Fritz picked up or the ones he threw down?

And as for the rifle (and this will freak you out), what if it wasn't planted until after the shooting? Within minutes after the shooting you've got law enforcement with rifles running up the stairs. There are photos showing this. Nobody would notice an extra rifle carried by another guy in a suit. Once he gets to the 6th floor he just dumps the rifle behind the first set of boxes he encounters. I'm sure you're going to find it incredible, impossible and whatever more, but that doesn't interest me much. What would interest me is this; if you claim it couldn't have happened, then explain for once why it couldn't have happened instead of simply dismissing it out of hand as per usual.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2022, 04:04:30 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #112 on: August 26, 2022, 03:24:53 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #113 on: August 26, 2022, 03:53:39 PM »
In the pandemonium that broke out after the shooting

> AKA 'commotion'
> Likely to 'garner' (see what I did there) more attention than what proportion of the population was on the stairway
   And how much noise they might have made
   About as exciting as taking a census

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #114 on: August 26, 2022, 03:53:55 PM »

And are you really claiming there was no one on the 6th floor at 12:30?

It's possible.

The rifle seen pointing out the window at the moment of the assassination was being held by a ghost. 

What rifle would that be? Euins only saw a pipe and the Z-film shows that Brennan was watching the motorcade when the shots were being fired. He later lied about that of course..

LOL.  Who held the "pipe" Euins saw?  A ghost.  Of course, others also saw a rifle pointing out the window such as James Worrell, Robert Jackson, and Malcolm Couch.  And multiple witnesses on the 5th floor heard the shots directly above their heads.  There is no doubt that someone was on the 6th floor pointing a rifle out the window at the moment of the assassination.  Nothing you have suggested about the timing of the lunchroom encounter precludes Oswald from being this person.  He had ample time to reach that location.  Recreations such as those done by Gary Mack indicate it could have been accomplished in less than one minute.  In addition, your claim that he could not have reached that location unnoticed is baseless since the exact timing of the participants is unknowable and based of recollections that are not precise to the second.  Lastly, as has been pointed out, Oswald was encountered before he escaped the building.  Only the fact that he worked here allowed him to escape apprehension.  Your fantasy assassin would have to have escaped the building completely unnoticed.  Baseless fantasies to explain this away such as an assassin hanging around in the building dressed as a law enforcement officer are tin foil nonsense.  Truly and Baker did not encounter any such person.  They saw no such person.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #114 on: August 26, 2022, 03:53:55 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #115 on: August 26, 2022, 04:05:51 PM »
In the pandemonium that broke out after the shooting

> AKA 'commotion'
> Likely to 'garner' (see what I did there) more attention than what proportion of the population was on the stairway
   And how much noise they might have made
   About as exciting as taking a census

When you learn to communicate in a manner that anybody can understand, get back to us...

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #116 on: August 26, 2022, 04:19:45 PM »
Excellent point.  Oswald only made it to the 2nd floor before encountering the police.  And Oswald had a legitimate reason to be in building which is the only reason that he was allowed to escape.   Any other assassin would have to get out of the entire building without being seen.  Thus, it was much easier for Oswald to reach the 2nd floor and then escape the building than for some stranger to get completely out of the building unnoticed.  And are you really claiming there was no one on the 6th floor at 12:30?  The rifle seen pointing out the window at the moment of the assassination was being held by a ghost.  Ridiculous.  And repeating the 75 second estimate as though it is absolute is weak.  Even if you repeat it.  No one knows the exact timing but even 75 seconds doesn't preclude Oswald from reaching the lunchroom.  And how do your fantasy conspirators obtain Oswald's rifle in the first place to plant it?  How do they get to the 6th floor to plant the rifle, shells, and bag and escape unnoticed?

Amazing ...Simply F--ing amazing!!  So now you endow Lee with x-ray vision.  Obviously he would have had to have X-ray vision to see through the floors of the building and see that a cop was on the 1st floor and starting to climb the stairs....  Lee thought ..."Oh, Oh, I see a cop coming up the stairs, I'd better duck into the lunchroom.   It would be just as easy to go through the door and across the office area to avoid him, but I'm thirsty for a coke, so I'll duck into the lunchroom....  LOL!!   :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #116 on: August 26, 2022, 04:19:45 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #117 on: August 26, 2022, 04:29:13 PM »
LOL.  Who held the "pipe" Euins saw?  A ghost.  Of course, others also saw a rifle pointing out the window such as James Worrell, Robert Jackson, and Malcolm Couch.  And multiple witnesses on the 5th floor heard the shots directly above their heads.  There is no doubt that someone was on the 6th floor pointing a rifle out the window at the moment of the assassination.  Nothing you have suggested about the timing of the lunchroom encounter precludes Oswald from being this person.  He had ample time to reach that location.  Recreations such as those done by Gary Mack indicate it could have been accomplished in less than one minute.  In addition, your claim that he could not have reached that location unnoticed is baseless since the exact timing of the participants is unknowable and based of recollections that are not precise to the second.  Lastly, as has been pointed out, Oswald was encountered before he escaped the building.  Only the fact that he worked here allowed him to escape apprehension.  Your fantasy assassin would have to have escaped the building completely unnoticed.  Baseless fantasies to explain this away such as an assassin hanging around in the building dressed as a law enforcement officer are tin foil nonsense.  Truly and Baker did not encounter any such person.  They saw no such person.

Who held the "pipe" Euins saw?

Maybe the same guy Rowland saw at the other side of the building.

There is no doubt that someone was on the 6th floor pointing a rifle out the window at the moment of the assassination.

If you say so..

Nothing you have suggested about the timing of the lunchroom encounter precludes Oswald from being this person.  He had ample time to reach that location. 

You're not paying attention, as per usual. I've already said that he could have made it to the 2nd floor lunchroom in 75 seconds. What precludes it is that he would have been seen by Dorothy Garner. Now, isn't it odd that you keep on ignoring that?

Recreations such as those done by Gary Mack indicate it could have been accomplished in less than one minute.

Too bad that's simply a lie

In addition, your claim that he could not have reached that location unnoticed is baseless since the exact timing of the participants is unknowable and based of recollections that are not precise to the second.

More BS... Playing the WC's game simply isn't going to cut it. Adams said she left the window after the last shot. Garner confirmed this to Barry Ernest and told him the girls instantly ran to the stairs. She followed them and heard them as they went down the noisy stairs. The next thing she saw was Truly and a policeman [Baker] come up. What basically closes the deal is that Styles was photographed in front of the main entrance of the TSBD at roughly 12:36. The only way she, and Adams, could have gotten there is if they left the 4th floor directly after the shots, as it would have taken them a couple of minutes to go down the stairs, leave the building at the loading dock, walk towards the railroad yard and then walk the distance of the TSBD annex and turn left onto Elm in order to get to the front door. I fully understand that you don't like any of this, but simply dismissing it without any kind of credible explanation only makes your own claims even weaker than they already are.

Your fantasy assassin would have to have escaped the building completely unnoticed.  Baseless fantasies to explain this away such as an assassin hanging around in the building dressed as a law enforcement officer are tin foil nonsense.

Only in the mind of a fanatical WC defender. You wanted to know how another assassin could have escaped unnoticed and I just gave you a possible explanation. The mere fact that you don't like it doesn't make it impossible. It only demonstrates just how narrow-minded and naive you really are.

Truly and Baker did not encounter any such person.  They saw no such person.

Why in the world would they?

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #118 on: August 26, 2022, 04:34:18 PM »

Amazing ...Simply F--ing amazing!!  So now you endow Lee with x-ray vision.  Obviously he would have had to have X-ray vision to see through the floors of the building and see that a cop was on the 1st floor and starting to climb the stairs....  Lee thought ..."Oh, Oh, I see a cop coming up the stairs, I'd better duck into the lunchroom.   It would be just as easy to go through the door and across the office area to avoid him, but I'm thirsty for a coke, so I'll duck into the lunchroom....  LOL!!   :D

It's even worse than that. Truly was running up the stairs before Baker and if Oswald had come down to get to the point where Baker allegedly saw him (through that pathetically small window  :D) he would have run over Truly completely. For crying out loud, Truly was already on the 3rd floor when he realized Baker wasn't following him anymore. So, what in the world does "Richard" think happened there? If Oswald had gotten down before Truly reached the 2nd floor, the only way he would have been where Baker said he saw him would be if he waited there for several seconds to make sure he was seen.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #118 on: August 26, 2022, 04:34:18 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #119 on: August 26, 2022, 04:34:56 PM »

Officer Baker wore motorcycle boots, which would have made quite a racket on the stairs.

So much so that Garner, if she really was in the back room that early, could have thought it was Adams and Styles descending. The noise then stops for awhile (Baker confronting assassin Oswald) and then resumes, getting louder until Garner sees the two men run through the fourth floor. This round of noise on the staircase she correctly attributes to Truly and Baker.

Meanwhile Adams and Styles are over at the passenger elevator; they cross the fourth floor while Garner is busy looking out the windows or has gone back to her office.