Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Jesse Curry Interviews Nov 1963  (Read 17760 times)

Online Jerry Organ

Re: Jesse Curry Interviews Nov 1963
« Reply #152 on: August 27, 2022, 02:33:44 AM »
Advertisement
Based on Frazier's statement that didn't happen---https://www.jfk-assassination.net/russ/testimony/frazierb4.htm
So how long was the rifle that was found? I understand that it was 40.1 inches fully assembled. If I am wrong...someone please correct this.
 Ho hum  ::)

Wonder what Frazier meant by "the rest of the sack was kind of folded over"?  Almost as if the package was tapered along its length, as would be the case if part of it was tucked in between the seat and seat-back.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #152 on: August 27, 2022, 02:33:44 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #153 on: August 27, 2022, 02:44:06 AM »
You know the evidence that places Oswald in the SN (i.e.  his rifle, fired bullet casings from his rifle, his prints on the SN boxes, his prints on the bag, no credible alibi, flight from the scene, involvement in another murder less than an hour later, lying to the police about his ownership of any rifle or explanation for its presence in the building). 

None of that — even if true — places Oswald in the sixth floor window at 12:30.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2022, 02:44:39 AM by John Iacoletti »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #154 on: August 27, 2022, 02:49:24 AM »
You know the evidence that places Oswald in the SN (i.e.  his rifle, fired bullet casings from his rifle, his prints on the SN boxes, his prints on the bag, no credible alibi, flight from the scene, involvement in another murder less than an hour later, lying to the police about his ownership of any rifle or explanation for its presence in the building).  We also know from several witnesses that a rifle was pointed out the 6th floor window at the moment of the assassination putting someone in the SN at 12:30.  We also know that Oswald was encountered on the 2nd floor sometime shortly after the shooting.  Your insistence that it was 75 seconds is your subjective estimate.  It could have been less time or more time.  There is insufficient information to track Oswald's movements and those of others down to the level of detail that you insist is accurate.  Just a short variation changes the whole equation and allows Oswald to make it to the 2nd floor unseen.  There is no reason or basis to debate the unknowable while ignoring the actual evidence that tells us where Oswald was at a particular time.

Your explanation for all the evidence left on the 6th floor and escape of whomever you believe was in the SN is preposterous and baseless to the point of being humorous.  Your desperate clinging to some pedantic timeline that you have constructed to suit your desired outcome is identical to your bizarre approach to Oswald's involvement in the murder of Tippit.  You attempt to construct a timeline from imprecise witness estimates to prove he couldn't be there when multiple witnesses place him at the time and place of the shooting with the gun in his hand.  It's Alice-in-Wonderland logic to suggest that you can conjure up a timeline by somehow knowing not just to the minute but often within a few seconds that some action took place when the participants themselves didn't have this level of knowledge and were merely making estimates.  And then claim over and over that this casts doubt on the actual evidence.  The evidence speaks for itself.  It places Oswald in the SN at 12:30 and then in the lunchroom whenever the Baker encounter took place.  Of course, if someone HAD seen Oswald coming down the stairs, you would dismiss that with some contrarian explanation like he worked in building, or it doesn't prove that he was on the 6th floor just because he was seen on the stairs etc.  An endless impossible standard of proof.

You know the evidence that places Oswald in the SN (i.e.  his rifle, fired bullet casings from his rifle, his prints on the SN boxes, his prints on the bag, no credible alibi, flight from the scene, involvement in another murder less than an hour later, lying to the police about his ownership of any rifle or explanation for its presence in the building).

Mere assumptions and unsubtantiated claims and none of it proves that Oswald was in the SN at 12:30. If this is what you call evidence, then you believe in fairytales, pure and simple.

We also know that Oswald was encountered on the 2nd floor sometime shortly after the shooting.  Your insistence that it was 75 seconds is your subjective estimate.  It could have been less time or more time.

Why do you insist in this stupidity? First of all I never claimed it was exactly 75 seconds. That's just another one of your lies. And secondly, Baker encountered Oswald in the 2nd floor lunchroom, which means that Oswald was already there when Baker arrived there. So, all you need to do is figure out how long it took Baker to get there. We have film of him running from his parked motorbike to the front entrance and in one of the movies made about this case (can't remember which one it was) they actually showed the actors playing Baker and Truly running from the front entrance of the first floor to the entrance of the stairs. Combined it tells us that Baker got to the lunchroom at about 80 seconds after the shots. As Oswald was already there he must have taken less to come down the stairs. A 5 year old can figure this out, so what is it about this simple matter that you just don't understand?

There is insufficient information to track Oswald's movements and those of others down to the level of detail that you insist is accurate.  Just a short variation changes the whole equation and allows Oswald to make it to the 2nd floor unseen.

Utter BS, but convince us and give us an example how that could have worked. I bet you can't!

There is no reason or basis to debate the unknowable while ignoring the actual evidence that tells us where Oswald was at a particular time.

Except that there simply is no such evidence. Jesse Curry agreed that nobody has ever conclusively placed Oswald on the 6th floor with a rifle in his hand, yet here you are claiming you have the evidence for that. So, why don't you just show us what you have that Curry didn't have?

Your explanation for all the evidence left on the 6th floor and escape of whomever you believe was in the SN is preposterous and baseless to the point of being humorous.  Your desperate clinging to some pedantic timeline that you have constructed to suit your desired outcome is identical to your bizarre approach to Oswald's involvement in the murder of Tippit.  You attempt to construct a timeline from imprecise witness estimates to prove he couldn't be there when multiple witnesses place him at the time and place of the shooting with the gun in his hand.  It's Alice-in-Wonderland logic to suggest that you can conjure up a timeline by somehow knowing not just to the minute but often within a few seconds that some action took place when the participants themselves didn't have this level of knowledge and were merely making estimates.

You sound like a broken record playing a terrible tune. This entire rant is a complete waste of time.

And then claim over and over that this casts doubt on the actual evidence.  The evidence speaks for itself.  It places Oswald in the SN at 12:30 and then in the lunchroom whenever the Baker encounter took place. 

I have had better conversations with a brick wall. Again what evidence are you talking about? Your assumptions are not evidence. There is no evidence that places Oswald in the SN at 12:30 because if there was we would have heard about it al long time ago. All you've got is conclusions not supported by the evidence, no matter how ofter you repeat your BS

Of course, if someone HAD seen Oswald coming down the stairs, you would dismiss that with some contrarian explanation like he worked in building, or it doesn't prove that he was on the 6th floor just because he was seen on the stairs etc.  An endless impossible standard of proof.

And there is the usual whining. As the saying goes; Ill doers are ill deemers. But at least you admit that nobody saw Oswald coming down the stairs. Now all you need to do is tell us how he managed to do that and you will have convinced me. Go on then....
« Last Edit: August 27, 2022, 02:53:08 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #154 on: August 27, 2022, 02:49:24 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #155 on: August 27, 2022, 02:51:16 AM »
None of that — even if true — places Oswald in the sixth floor window at 12:30.

I've told him that time after time, but this idiot is a Trump supporter so there is no chance of having a reasonable conversation with him. No matter how much you hit him with reality he will still keep on repeating the same propaganda crap, as if he actually believes it himself.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #156 on: August 27, 2022, 04:38:18 AM »
So you were one of the little kids who learned how to hate the officially approved villain....You should try to learn to think for yourself, little fella.

Never saw that cartoon

I was in school learning to spell

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #156 on: August 27, 2022, 04:38:18 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #157 on: August 27, 2022, 04:54:42 AM »
It's too easy to fool you, so no surprise there.

Thanks for admitting you're here trying to fool people
Nice high school drop-out move, professor

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #158 on: August 27, 2022, 05:54:01 AM »
I've told him that time after time, but this ____ is a Trump supporter .....
According to Jerry Organ--- a Republican = a conspiracy theorist = a Trump supporter = me.
But of course I am not really any of this so much but then isn't Roger Stone a Trump supporter? And he also believes in the JFK conspiracy.
Then there is Rick Plant ...a blue flag waving actual Trump despiser and yet tends to believe in the cover up.
So things do cross political lines.
Jesse Curry was probably a tag along Republican but was bullied around it seems...not a very strong commander.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #158 on: August 27, 2022, 05:54:01 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #159 on: August 27, 2022, 07:16:36 AM »
  It is possible there wasn't even an assassin on the 6th floor (I know, this is sacrilegious in the eyes of the LNs, but it could be true nevertheless), but if there was one, all he needed to do is carry a fake law enforcement ID and hide in the open on the 6th floor until the room was full with other officers and then simply walk out. Just to make sure there is no misunderstanding (or need for David to misrepresent what I am saying), I am not claiming that is what actually happened, but it is a possible answer to David's question.
Mr. BALL - There are two elevators there?
Mr. MOONEY - I found that out later. I didn't know it at that time.
Mr. BALL - You took the west one, or the east one?
Mr. MOONEY - I would say it was the west elevator, the one nearest to the staircase.
Mr. BALL - Did it work with a push button?
Mr. MOONEY - It was a push button affair the best I can remember. got hold of the controls and it worked. We started up and got to the second. I was going to let them off and go on up. And when we got there, the power undoubtedly cut off, because we [Officer Vickery and Webster] had no more power on the elevator. So I looked around their office there, just a short second or two, and then I went up the staircase myself. And I met some other officers coming down, plainclothes, and I believe they were deputy sheriffs. They were coming down the staircase. But I kept going up. And how come I get off the sixth floor, I don't know yet. But, anyway, I stopped on six, and didn't even know what floor I was on.
Mr. BALL - You were alone?
Mr. MOONEY - I was alone at that time.
There was no further interest in those men that Mooney didn't seem to really know. Like ---Where did they come from?...What were they doing there?...& Where did they go?