Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Progress... Have we made any ?.....  (Read 11571 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Progress... Have we made any ?.....
« Reply #64 on: July 16, 2022, 11:06:23 PM »
Advertisement
I think it looks more like Oswald didn't know that the hit was actually going to happen outside the TSBD. I think he was involved with the conspirators but they had given him a role to play which bore no relation whatsoever to the assassination. I'd say that he was ordered to be in the Domino Room at that time (to meet someone? to be near the phone? to...). Once all hell broke loose, he soon realised that there was a risk that he was being set up and took off to get his gun from home.

I believe you're on the right track....However your first sentence, says:  "I think it looks more like Oswald didn't know that the hit was actually going to happen outside the TSBD."    And that could infer that Lee knew that JFK was going to be murdered.    I seriously doubt that he knew that JFK was going to be shot.    I doubt that he would have allowed that to happen.... I'm certain that he would not have played the role he did ( A hoax attempt ) if he had known that there were killers awaiting  the arrival of JFK.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: July 16, 2022, 11:06:23 PM »

Online Jim Hawthorn

« Reply #65 on: July 16, 2022, 11:52:13 PM »
I believe you're on the right track....However your first sentence, says:  "I think it looks more like Oswald didn't know that the hit was actually going to happen outside the TSBD."    And that could infer that Lee knew that JFK was going to be murdered.    I seriously doubt that he knew that JFK was going to be shot.    I doubt that he would have allowed that to happen.... I'm certain that he would not have played the role he did ( A hoax attempt ) if he had known that there were killers awaiting  the arrival of JFK.

Yes, I can go with that too. They could have played Oswald with a carrot leading him to Cuba or whatever else. They just had to have him in that building, that room, nice and tucked away when the bullets flew.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #66 on: July 17, 2022, 01:49:03 AM »
Yes, I can go with that too. They could have played Oswald with a carrot leading him to Cuba or whatever else. They just had to have him in that building, that room, nice and tucked away when the bullets flew.

It must have hit him like a ton of bricks when he learned that JFK had been killed....as it did for nearly everybody who was old enough to understand .....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: July 17, 2022, 01:49:03 AM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #67 on: July 17, 2022, 03:35:01 PM »
It must have hit him like a ton of bricks when he learned that JFK had been killed....as it did for nearly everybody who was old enough to understand .....

Must have "hit" 'Lil' Lee so hard, he left to catch a movie rather than sit in front of the TV.  ::)

What you guys go on with. Alternative universe. It's more about articulating your beliefs and bias, rather than examining the facts overall to present a viable model of what happened.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #68 on: July 17, 2022, 04:02:54 PM »

He 'learned' it?

Nah, he showed how a nut with a powerful rifle in a tall building could easily get at a president — to cause quite a commotion — and no one could do anything about it.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2022, 04:10:28 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: July 17, 2022, 04:02:54 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #69 on: July 17, 2022, 04:51:55 PM »
Must have "hit" 'Lil' Lee so hard, he left to catch a movie rather than sit in front of the TV.   
Still assumes that Oswald went to the Texas Theater to watch a movie....[Has made no progress]
Nah, he showed how a nut with a powerful rifle in a tall building could easily get at a president... 
Has made no progress....and never will  :-\ 

Online Jim Hawthorn

« Reply #70 on: July 17, 2022, 05:04:20 PM »
Must have "hit" 'Lil' Lee so hard, he left to catch a movie rather than sit in front of the TV.  ::)

He went in without paying. He moved from seat to seat talking to different people. "Should be a good film eh?"  :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: July 17, 2022, 05:04:20 PM »

Online Jim Hawthorn

« Reply #71 on: July 17, 2022, 06:09:36 PM »
Four minutes is plenty of time to walk up a few flights of stairs or taken the elevator.  The facts and evidence place LHO in the SN at 12:30.

There were some guys on the 5th floor at the time. Anyone could have been walking up or down the stairs or using the lift at that moment. Do you really think your calculated LN Oswald would walk up the stairs or take the lift (with minutes to go), when he could have been seen by any lingering employee?
You then have him zooming back down to the Domino room after the shooting? Ludicrous.