Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Progress... Have we made any ?.....  (Read 11565 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Progress... Have we made any ?.....
« Reply #56 on: July 14, 2022, 10:44:09 PM »
Advertisement
Yes, it would take a psychiatrist to sort it out.  I'm not sure if it has anything to do with Oswald per se or he is just the mechanism to exercise some other psychological motivation. 

Let’s talk about the psychological motivation behind “Richard” continually lying about and misrepresenting the evidence.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2022, 10:48:04 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: July 14, 2022, 10:44:09 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #57 on: July 14, 2022, 10:47:09 PM »
commonly accepted facts

All together now:

LOL

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #58 on: July 14, 2022, 10:55:43 PM »
What should they refer to him as instead? Henry? That’s his name.

But "Lee" has a non sinister sound .....   and that's not what the LNer's want.  From the time that Lee was arrested at the theater they immediately started referring to Lee as "Lee Harvey Oswald" With harsh sounding tones....  Similar to Snidely Whiplash,  or John Wilkes Booth or Machine gun Kelley ..... as a way of letting the listener know that this man was pure evil.

Our own Lil Chappie has not been able to see Lee in any other light..... He thinks that Lee was the very essence of evil...perhaps he believes that Lee was the devil in the flesh.....
« Last Edit: July 14, 2022, 10:59:36 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: July 14, 2022, 10:55:43 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #59 on: July 14, 2022, 11:07:22 PM »
But "Lee" has a non sinister sound .....   and that's not what the LNer's want.  From the time that Lee was arrested at the theater they immediately started referring to Lee as "Lee Harvey Oswald" With harsh sounding tones....  Similar to Snidely Whiplash,  or John Wilkes Booth or Machine gun Kelley ..... as a way of letting the listener know that this man was pure evil.

Our own Lil Chappie has not been able to see Lee in any other light..... He thinks that Lee was the very essence of evil...perhaps he believes that Lee was the devil in the flesh.....

Who is "they"?  The press?  "Harsh sounding tones"!  How else might someone perceive a traitor who defected to the USSR and then murdered the President and a police officer?  Unreal.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #60 on: July 14, 2022, 11:08:30 PM »
All together now:

LOL

Mr "smith" has accepted the official tale and he simply lacks the guts to face reality.    There are some folks who would cut off their nose to avoid having to smell lilacs if the official position was that lilacs were putrid and the state flower of North Korea....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: July 14, 2022, 11:08:30 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #61 on: July 14, 2022, 11:16:51 PM »
Mr "smith" has accepted the official tale and he simply lacks the guts to face reality.    There are some folks who would cut off their nose to avoid having to smell lilacs if the official position was that lilacs were putrid and the state flower of North Korea....

Why do you think I have some type of bias against Oswald or a conspiracy conclusion in the JFK assassination?  I accept that there was a conspiracy to kill President Lincoln because that is what the evidence in that case confirms.  I'm not opposed to a conspiracy conclusion.  What is lacking is evidence of a JFK conspiracy.  It's the evidence that makes the historical determination.  Not me.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #62 on: July 14, 2022, 11:50:18 PM »
Who is "they"?  The press?  "Harsh sounding tones"!  How else might someone perceive a traitor who defected to the USSR and then murdered the President and a police officer?  Unreal.

How else might someone perceive a traitor who defected to the USSR and then murdered the President and a police officer?

Bingo!!.... You , Mr "Smith" have been duped like many other unthinking simpletons.

Lee Oswald wasn't a traitor who defected to the USSR....  He went there at the request of the US government.   I know that you believe that Lee was a traitor and that's part of your motivation .......And he didn't murder JFK.... But you believe that he did in spite of the evidence that he did not.....   And he didn't murder a police officer. 

You tell one lie after another in an effort to support your views.....  The truth doesn't need to be propped up by lies....The truth will stand alone.   And the truth is:... Lee told Captain fritz that he was in the 1st floor lunchroom at the time he saw Jarman and Norman walk by that lunchroom....  Jarman confirmed that they had in deed walked by that lunchroom at about 12:26.   And that's the truth......

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: July 14, 2022, 11:50:18 PM »

Online Jim Hawthorn

« Reply #63 on: July 16, 2022, 10:52:02 PM »

The conspirators knew that they couldn't force Lee to do anything....They knew that he had to believe that it was his idea....and Lee knew that was a very real danger of actually being at that window with a rifle....He knew that he might get shot by a Secret Service agent if he was actually at that window...So he said he would leave the shells and the rifle as evidence that it was he who had taken a potshot at the president.....( just as he had at Walker's) and he would be out of sight  in the first floor lunchroom and toilet and shower facility.     
I think it looks more like Oswald didn't know that the hit was actually going to happen outside the TSBD. I think he was involved with the conspirators but they had given him a role to play which bore no relation whatsoever to the assassination. I'd say that he was ordered to be in the Domino Room at that time (to meet someone? to be near the phone? to...). Once all hell broke loose, he soon realised that there was a risk that he was being set up and took off to get his gun from home.