Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Initials Of FBI Agent Elmer Todd Are On CE399 (Hi-Def Photo Proof)  (Read 24169 times)

Offline Paul J Cummings

Advertisement
Your evidence is the WC which I've said I do not trust because they've changed witnesses testimonies. My "innuendo" and support sure in the hell isn't gonna rely on a cab driver who NO ONE ELSE SAW GET INTO THE CAB.

Again, if you have any evidence please provide it. Otherwise all of your innuendo just makes you look like a typical paranoid.
[/quote]

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

What assumption are you blabbering about?

That Oswald was Whaley’s passenger and that getting out on the 500 block was “unusual behavior”.

Online Martin Weidmann

He did. But he couldn't get back into the building.

Mr. GIVENS (WC Testimony) --- So I stood there for a while, and I went over to try to get to the building after they found out the shots came from there, and when I went over to try to get back in the officer at the door wouldn't let me in.

You may want to watch the Z-film just as the limo was driving towards the triple underpass. In the area where Tague was, there was a small flat bedded truck parked on Main street. Only a mere seconds after the assassination it was gone. Somebody wanted to get out of there quickly. In your book that must be highly suspicious, right?

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Charles Collins

Your evidence is the WC which I've said I do not trust because they've changed witnesses testimonies. My "innuendo" and support sure in the hell isn't gonna rely on a cab driver who NO ONE ELSE SAW GET INTO THE CAB.

Again, if you have any evidence please provide it. Otherwise all of your innuendo just makes you look like a typical paranoid.

Your general paranoia doesn’t qualify as reasonable doubt that the sworn testimony of the cab driver is not the truth.

Online Charles Collins

That Oswald was Whaley’s passenger and that getting out on the 500 block was “unusual behavior”.

Neither one of those are in any way an assumption.

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Martin Weidmann

Neither one of those are in any way an assumption.

So now you show us what an assumption is?

Online David Von Pein

Quote from: Martin Weidmann
Besides, going to a movie isn't exactly what one would expect an assassin of the President to do? And neither is taking a walk to a go nowhere suburban street like 10th street. I noticed you completely ignored my question about that. Why was that?

Well, Martin, suppose you tell me what you think Oswald was doing on that "go nowhere" street in Oak Cliff in the middle of the day on 11/22?

Even from the POV of Oswald being completely innocent of shooting JFK (but possibly part of some "plot"), does it make any sense to you that Oswald would be walking around a "go nowhere" street in Oak Cliff?

I mean, we KNOW Oswald WAS there on 10th Street on 11/22. So he must have had SOME reason for being there, right?

So let's hear YOUR interpretation of Oswald's movements.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2022, 02:51:39 AM by David Von Pein »

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Martin Weidmann

Utter BS. It has nothing to do with logic. Not everybody reacts the same way to events happening around them. You've got people who want to get as close as possible to see what is happening and others who just want no part of it. Besides, going to a movie isn't exactly what one would expect an assassin of the President to do? And neither is talking a walk to a go nowhere suburban street like 10th street. I noticed you completely ignored my question about that. Why was that?

Well, Martin, suppose you tell me what you think Oswald was doing on that "go nowhere" street in Oak Cliff in the middle of the day on 11/22?

Even from the POV of Oswald being completely innocent of shooting JFK (but possibly part of some "plot"), does it make any sense to you that Oswald would be walking around a "go nowhere" street in Oak Cliff?

I mean, we KNOW Oswald WAS there on 10th Street on 11/22. So he must have had SOME reason for being there, right?

So let's hear YOUR interpretation of Oswald's movements.

I am not convinced he was even there.

No. I don't think he had any reason to be there at all.

We know he was there? Really?

« Last Edit: June 17, 2022, 02:56:02 AM by Martin Weidmann »