Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: David Von Pein's "evidence" deconstructed  (Read 24852 times)

Online David Von Pein

Re: The Tippit Bullet Shells
« Reply #112 on: June 13, 2022, 04:49:54 PM »
Advertisement
So what kind of pea-brain would THEN post the 1990 [sic] load of BS coming from Gerald Hill claiming the clustering of shells made him jump to the wrong conclusion even though they were NOWHERE near the car?

There was certainly some confusion amongst the police officers about what kind of gun Tippit's killer was carrying (automatic vs. revolver),  there's no denying that fact. But why do CTers insist on focusing on the wrong (i.e., the worst) information that's out there?

Sergeant Gerald Hill simply made a mistake about the killer possessing an "automatic" weapon.

How can we know for a fact it was just a "mistake"?

Because of the various witnesses (Benavides, B. Davis, and V. Davis) who clearly stated that Tippit's one and only killer (who was carrying only ONE single gun) was manually unloading spent shell casings out of that same gun that was just used to shoot Officer Tippit.

There is nowhere for the conspiracists to go on this issue. Given the statements made by the people who were there at the time Tippit was being killed, we know that Tippit's killer was not (and could not have been) using an automatic gun on Tenth Street. That fact is as ironclad as can be---despite Gerald Hill's confusion.

Or would you like to start saying that all three of the aforementioned witnesses were either lying or mistaken when they each said they saw Tippit's murderer emptying shells from his gun (by hand)?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2022, 04:53:58 PM by David Von Pein »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #112 on: June 13, 2022, 04:49:54 PM »

Offline Michael Walton

Re: David Von Pein's "evidence" deconstructed
« Reply #113 on: June 13, 2022, 06:42:29 PM »
I believe that his YouTube channel is not currently monetized. And honestly, I wouldn’t care if it was because he performs a valuable service collecting and making these recordings and videos available.

I beg to differ:

https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/davidvonpeinjfk

And some are copyrighted stuff, like the CNN one. But who cares, right? Everything on the inter-webs is "free" now, right?

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #114 on: June 13, 2022, 07:16:37 PM »
That "Social Blade" site proves nothing. It's merely displaying what the "estimated" revenue would be (with wildly varying high and low numbers) IF a certain channel is monetized by YouTube.

But my JFK channel is not monetized at the present time. (I wish it were, but it's not.) So all of those 2022 "estimated earnings" that website is displaying certainly does not mean that I've actually seen any of that cash. I haven't made a cent from my YouTube videos during this whole calendar year. (Not that it's any of Michael Walton's damn business to begin with, of course.)

(Now you're not going to call me a falsehood teller in this regard, are you Mr. Walton?)  :)

« Last Edit: June 13, 2022, 07:25:21 PM by David Von Pein »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #114 on: June 13, 2022, 07:16:37 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #115 on: June 13, 2022, 07:33:39 PM »
Because you made an unqualified statement that you cannot declare a dead man guilty of anything.
So, just let me get this straight: you ARE saying that the Uvalde shooting "remains unresolved and you can not declare that the dead man is guilty of anything."

It really isn't my problem that you don't (want to) understand what I said. I have no intention to repeat myself.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2022, 07:34:08 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #116 on: June 13, 2022, 07:34:40 PM »
There was certainly some confusion amongst the police officers about what kind of gun Tippit's killer was carrying (automatic vs. revolver),  there's no denying that fact. But why do CTers insist on focusing on the wrong (i.e., the worst) information that's out there?

When "wrong" is defined merely as "doesn't fit the narrative", there is every reason to be concerned.

Because of the various witnesses (Benavides, B. Davis, and V. Davis) who clearly stated that Tippit's one and only killer (who was carrying only ONE single gun) was manually unloading spent shell casings out of that same gun that was just used to shoot Officer Tippit.

None of those various witnesses saw Tippit's killer kill Tippit.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #116 on: June 13, 2022, 07:34:40 PM »

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #117 on: June 13, 2022, 07:40:05 PM »
None of those various witnesses saw Tippit's killer kill Tippit.

You don't think Domingo Benavides qualifies as a "Tippit murder witness", eh?

That's about as silly as the CTers who insist William Scoggins shouldn't be classified as a "Tippit murder witness" either.

::)

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #118 on: June 13, 2022, 07:43:13 PM »
BTW, my earlier "one and only killer" remark is derived from knowing what the eyewitnesses (in total) said about the question of "HOW MANY PEOPLE SHOT TIPPIT?"

The answer to that is, of course, one.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2022, 07:59:38 PM by David Von Pein »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #118 on: June 13, 2022, 07:43:13 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #119 on: June 13, 2022, 08:01:03 PM »
You don't think Domingo Benavides qualifies as a "Tippit murder witness", eh?

That's about as silly as the CTers who insist William Scoggins shouldn't be classified as a "Tippit murder witness" either.

::)

They either saw somebody shoot somebody or they did not.  I realize you want to manufacture more witnesses than you actually have.