Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Were there two cameras from Zapruder’s perch?  (Read 5850 times)

Offline Steve Barber

Re: Were there two cameras from Zapruder’s perch?
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2022, 11:36:24 PM »
Advertisement

Jake, the Altgens photograph is a very inferior image that shows the carrying case that Z was carrying his camera in--especially because of the low quality of the Altgens photo. 

This photograph shows very clearly the exact camera case owned by Zapruder. 

Where did Zapruder have the "tripod" set up?   Have you been to Dealey Plaza, Jake?  I'm asking, because not only have I been to Dealey Plaza, I lived in Dallas and spent a lot of time at the plaza, and I know for a fact that there was absolutely, positively NOT enough room for that or any other tripod to fit onto that concrete block with two people standing on the block with it.   Your entire theory falls flat on its face for several reasons.

« Last Edit: April 12, 2022, 11:38:51 PM by Steve Barber »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2022, 11:36:24 PM »

Offline Jake Maxwell

« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2022, 02:21:13 AM »
   Jake, the Altgens photograph is a very inferior image that shows the carrying case that Z was carrying his camera in--especially because of the low quality of the Altgens photo. 

This photograph shows very clearly the exact camera case owned by Zapruder. 

Where did Zapruder have the "tripod" set up?   Have you been to Dealey Plaza, Jake?  I'm asking, because not only have I been to Dealey Plaza, I lived in Dallas and spent a lot of time at the plaza, and I know for a fact that there was absolutely, positively NOT enough room for that or any other tripod to fit onto that concrete block with two people standing on the block with it.   Your entire theory falls flat on its face for several reasons.

The thought that there is another person in an altered Altgens photo (three total) is not a new thought, as I understand it. The third figure is altered to blend in with the backs of Zapruder and Sitzman so that his presence is not at all obvious.
So, the tripod would have been used by the third person in the photo... who seems to be trying to duck and take cover... perhaps because he has become aware of photographers like Altgens on the scene.

But again, being out in the open at this corner would have caused little concern if the person had a badge and could be identified as a security detail for the president.

Again, I think others have identified the possibility of a third person in the photo that appears to have been altered... but I don’t think anyone has identified this area of the photo that I am saying looks very, very similar to a “foot” of a gun tripod... and not very similar to a camera case, etc. (though I’m not sure that this hasn’t been noted before)...

If Zapruder and Sitzman both had cameras on this pedestal... which others have contended for some years... that alone should raise concerns and raise questions about the “story” they tell about these events... and about their possible connection to a very large conspiracy... (In short, "Sitzman... if you had a camera, why have you not said anything about your camera so we can examine the images you’ve filmed?”)

Both would have been present to document the assassination... so the big players in the conspiracy might control the “narrative of events"... perhaps mostly to ID who might be on the scene with cameras that might catch views of the grassy knoll where... I am fairly certain... several gunmen were located who were likely responsible for the “flurry of shots” that came into the limo... as Kellerman testified...

I think a close analysis of this Altgens photo would show alterations... and verify a third person who has been blended into the backs of Z. and S....

Screen-Shot-2022-04-12-at-7-48-43-PM" border="0
« Last Edit: April 13, 2022, 02:24:28 AM by Jake Maxwell »

Offline Jake Maxwell

« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2022, 03:23:36 AM »

The thought that there is another person in an altered Altgens photo (three total) is not a new thought, as I understand it. The third figure is altered to blend in with the backs of Zapruder and Sitzman so that his presence is not at all obvious.
So, the tripod would have been used by the third person in the photo... who seems to be trying to duck and take cover... perhaps because he has become aware of photographers like Altgens on the scene.

But again, being out in the open at this corner would have caused little concern if the person had a badge and could be identified as a security detail for the president.

Again, I think others have identified the possibility of a third person in the photo that appears to have been altered... but I don’t think anyone has identified this area of the photo that I am saying looks very, very similar to a “foot” of a gun tripod... and not very similar to a camera case, etc. (though I’m not sure that this hasn’t been noted before)...

If Zapruder and Sitzman both had cameras on this pedestal... which others have contended for some years... that alone should raise concerns and raise questions about the “story” they tell about these events... and about their possible connection to a very large conspiracy... (In short, "Sitzman... if you had a camera, why have you not said anything about your camera so we can examine the images you’ve filmed?”)

Both would have been present to document the assassination... so the big players in the conspiracy might control the “narrative of events"... perhaps mostly to ID who might be on the scene with cameras that might catch views of the grassy knoll where... I am fairly certain... several gunmen were located who were likely responsible for the “flurry of shots” that came into the limo... as Kellerman testified...

I think a close analysis of this Altgens photo would show alterations... and verify a third person who has been blended into the backs of Z. and S....

Screen-Shot-2022-04-12-at-7-48-43-PM" border="0

Looks like hat movement behind the wall... near Zapruder’s perch...

ezgif-com-gif-maker-106" border="0
Screen-Shot-2022-04-12-at-8-51-51-PM" border="0

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2022, 03:23:36 AM »

Offline Chris Bristow

« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2022, 04:19:32 AM »
In the Willis photo Zapruder is Facing basically East. And Mary Moorman photo shows him facing Southwest. So we had to Pivot around while looking through the viewfinder the whole time. It must have been very awkward to have to turn around without being able to look down. Looking through the viewfinder at the distance would mess with your balance a bit too. So I guess he had to sort of feel around with his foot to make sure he didn't go off the edge. I'm not saying anything conspiratorial here just noting that it must have been an uneasy position to be in.

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2022, 11:06:41 AM »
It Has all been studied before, Jake. I have discovered more shooters than you could find holes in a Tramp's vest.

All have been self debunked by myself on a public Forum many years ago.

The Tripod was first speculated by myself in the year 2002, and is written about in the 2003 Book "The Great Zapruder Hoax"
As indicated above, after more study I later debunked my own stupid theory simply by applying common sense, logic and reason.
Jim Fetzer ( AKA The Nutty Profetzer ) fell out with me because I asked him not to publish my mistaken and idiotic theory, but Fetzer being Fetzer, knowing it was nonsense, went ahead and published the photo analysis in his wacky book anyway.

Regarding the Altrgens photo, the late Bernice Moore was the first person point out a potential third man. I colorised her observation for her.

And here is Zapruder heading back to Jennifer Juniors with the Camera case seen in this later image.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2022, 11:06:41 AM »

Offline Jake Maxwell

« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2022, 03:51:12 AM »
It Has all been studied before, Jake. I have discovered more shooters than you could find holes in a Tramp's vest.

All have been self debunked by myself on a public Forum many years ago.

The Tripod was first speculated by myself in the year 2002, and is written about in the 2003 Book "The Great Zapruder Hoax"
As indicated above, after more study I later debunked my own stupid theory simply by applying common sense, logic and reason.
Jim Fetzer ( AKA The Nutty Profetzer ) fell out with me because I asked him not to publish my mistaken and idiotic theory, but Fetzer being Fetzer, knowing it was nonsense, went ahead and published the photo analysis in his wacky book anyway.

Regarding the Altrgens photo, the late Bernice Moore was the first person point out a potential third man. I colorised her observation for her.

And here is Zapruder heading back to Jennifer Juniors with the Camera case seen in this later image.

That is very informative!
I wonder how many members are aware of your “journey” you’ve mentioned...

This does raise some questions for me...
I was completely unaware of your tripod “discovery” in 2002... I do wonder if a better pic has surfaced that shows this “tripod” with more clarity... making it stand out more (so I could see it!)... and perhaps it might have you reconsider your reversal on this...
The colorized pic you’ve shown (plus our Unger gallery copy) is not near the quality of photo I’ve seen at the link below...
BTW, your colorization does capture what I think is this “blended in” figure in the Altgens photo...
Here’s the link...

https://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/madison.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/5/5d/55dfdeb4-79a4-11e5-a78d-7f47972d641e/562a6242b0ec1.image.jpg?resize=1200%2C796

Do you now believe any of the Altgens photos were altered?

Screen-Shot-2022-04-13-at-8-36-18-PM" border="0

Here are the two examples of Altgens #8 from the Unger Gallery...
The quality is much less... with less definition in the “tripod” area...

Screen-Shot-2022-04-13-at-9-01-27-PM" border="0

« Last Edit: April 14, 2022, 04:13:21 AM by Jake Maxwell »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2022, 04:40:48 PM »

That is very informative!
I wonder how many members are aware of your “journey” you’ve mentioned...

This does raise some questions for me...
I was completely unaware of your tripod “discovery” in 2002... I do wonder if a better pic has surfaced that shows this “tripod” with more clarity... making it stand out more (so I could see it!)... and perhaps it might have you reconsider your reversal on this...
The colorized pic you’ve shown (plus our Unger gallery copy) is not near the quality of photo I’ve seen at the link below...
BTW, your colorization does capture what I think is this “blended in” figure in the Altgens photo...
Here’s the link...

https://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/madison.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/5/5d/55dfdeb4-79a4-11e5-a78d-7f47972d641e/562a6242b0ec1.image.jpg?resize=1200%2C796

Do you now believe any of the Altgens photos were altered?

Screen-Shot-2022-04-13-at-8-36-18-PM" border="0

Here are the two examples of Altgens #8 from the Unger Gallery...
The quality is much less... with less definition in the “tripod” area...

Screen-Shot-2022-04-13-at-9-01-27-PM" border="0

One home movie disproves your theory, Jake.  The Mark Bell film.

The Bell film shows Sitzman and Zapruder walking in two different directions, and Zapruder has nothing that resembles a tripod in his hands. 
You are mistaking Zapruder's camera-held in his right hand in the Altgen's photo-with the carrying case, which I told you is what we are seeing strapped around Zapruder shoulder and back.  In spite of your insisting that the carrying case is a foot of the tripod, it is nothing more than the carrying case for the camera.  And there is no "third person" in the Bell film walking with Zapruder and Sitzman.   Period.

The Sixth Floor Museum is going to be releasing the Mark Bell film on their website in the near future, according to Stephen Fagin. The sharpness and clarity of the original film is unsurpassed compared to the inferior multi generation copies we've had available over the years, and includes the sprocket hole area, along with the right edge of the film which a small portion of contains image that isn't included in copies of the film.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2022, 04:40:48 PM »

Offline Jake Maxwell

« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2022, 05:35:17 AM »
I’m really not suggesting that someone was walking with Z. and S.... but perhaps ducking for cover behind them as they walk away... No, I don’t think at all that Z. was carrying this “tripod”... but perhaps this “person” “altered” out of the Altgens photo was doing so...

I do look forward to seeing a sharp and clear Mark Bell film....

Regards...
« Last Edit: April 15, 2022, 02:40:36 PM by Jake Maxwell »