Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: RFK Jr to challenge President Biden  (Read 23567 times)

Online Joe Elliott

Re: RFK Jr to challenge President Biden
« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2024, 08:42:21 PM »
Advertisement

The Dems are frantic to keep RFK Jr off the ballot.  I guess "democracy" only goes one way.

I think the brain worm has eaten away at RFK Jr.'s effect on the election, one way or another.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2024, 08:42:21 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #49 on: May 12, 2024, 08:52:59 PM »
I think the brain worm has eaten away at RFK Jr.'s effect on the election, one way or another.

If RFK only has half a functioning brain, that still puts him way ahead of Dementia Joe.  At least RFK can find his way off the stage and doesn't say "pause" when reading from the teleprompter.  What is with the radical leftists not wanting candidates to exercise their right to run for office and allow the voters to decide elections?  No love of democracy there.  Dems were trying to keep Trump off the ballot in several states.  The most egregious example of election interference in American history.  Now they are complaining about RFK.  Apparently, they have no confidence in the Big Guy and "Bidenomics."  LOL.   If this election is about results, Grandpa Joe is in huge trouble.  The country and world are in ruin due to his incompetence and cognitive impairment.  He may lose 40 or more states.