Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Truly's False Roll  (Read 25028 times)

Online Dan O'meara

Re: Truly's False Roll
« Reply #120 on: March 15, 2022, 11:49:37 PM »
Advertisement
Another one of your nutty interpretations. ???Read it again, that’s not what he said.

"We rode the elevator to the 1st floor and got our lunches. I went back on the 5th floor with a fellow named Hank and Junior, I don't know his last name. Just after we got on the 5th floor we saw the President coming around the corner..."

Tell me what you're seeing because I'm seeing Williams saying that he, Norman and Jarman arrived on the 5th floor together.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #120 on: March 15, 2022, 11:49:37 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #121 on: March 16, 2022, 12:15:22 AM »
That statement/question is another of your gaslighting arguments. I did not conclude anything.    Please :-\

Jerry, you are not formatting the quotes properly. When I try to quote your post all I get is the above. There is no text included for the testimony that you put in your post. This has happened before with your posts. You might want to revise your methods accordingly. I will include the testimony that you just posted:

Mr. BALL. Where did you eat your lunch?
Mr. WILLIAMS. I ate my lunch--I am not sure about this, but the third or the fourth set of windows, I believe.

I have no way of knowing what you mean with your comment: " :-\ Please " But earlier you posted:

It's not his memory that's short. Charles Collins has been short on curiosity from the time he joined the forum. And I really don't know why. I "twisted" nothing around.
All I did was quote William's testimony. One minute he was eating on the 3rd or 4th floor--- but he wasn't sure---then what floor again? Oh 6th floor.  But wait a sec...he was photographed on the 5th with the other guys. Why would he go into solitude to eat his fried chicken all scrunched up between some boxes? And after desiring viewing companionship with his comrades?
 Charles subscribes whole heartedly to this floor plan created belatedly for Bonnie Ray by the Commission lackeys. Try finding B R Williams' affidavits on line. There should be two. Try linking them and while you're at it his FBI interviews.
There is this scribbled, undated, & unsigned thing....

Compare with J Jarman----
 What an odd statement. He either saw Oswald there or he didn't.

From Harold Weisberg---  http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%20Subject%20Index%20Files/J%20Disk/Jarman%20James%20%20Jr/Item%2001.pdf
6 pagesHere is an article in a Don Willis blog---  David Von Pein's response to that blog entry was that Willis is obviously insane. [without any further mental examination]

He didn't say that. And apparently you didn't read it when you posted it again without retracting your claim.  ::)
« Last Edit: March 16, 2022, 12:17:52 AM by Charles Collins »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #122 on: March 16, 2022, 12:26:06 AM »
"We rode the elevator to the 1st floor and got our lunches. I went back on the 5th floor with a fellow named Hank and Junior, I don't know his last name. Just after we got on the 5th floor we saw the President coming around the corner..."

Tell me what you're seeing because I'm seeing Williams saying that he, Norman and Jarman arrived on the 5th floor together.

You are "seeing" your own interpretation, the actual words do not say what you are "seeing". Later, Mr. Ball and company asked enough questions to clarify what BRW did and did not do. If you choose to ignore what they brought out (including that an officer asked Truly if anyone was missing), that is your problem.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2022, 12:29:15 AM by Charles Collins »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #122 on: March 16, 2022, 12:26:06 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #123 on: March 16, 2022, 12:59:36 AM »
Jerry, you are not formatting the quotes properly. When I try to quote your post all I get is the above. There is no text included for the testimony that you put in your post. This has happened before with your posts. You might want to revise your methods accordingly. I will include the testimony that you just posted
That has just got to be the most incoherent drivel I have ever read.

And I think that you need to read a little more carefully if you think BRW said he ate on the 3rd or 4th floor.
Mr. WILLIAMS. I ate my lunch--I am not sure about this, but the third or the fourth set of windows, I believe.
Where did I say that I thought BRW ate his lunch on floors 3 or 4 when he stated himself that he was not sure which one?
I shall no longer respond to any more of your ignorant blither.

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #124 on: March 16, 2022, 01:33:30 AM »
You are "seeing" your own interpretation, the actual words do not say what you are "seeing". Later, Mr. Ball and company asked enough questions to clarify what BRW did and did not do. If you choose to ignore what they brought out (including that an officer asked Truly if anyone was missing), that is your problem.

Yeah Charles, I was asking for your interpretation of what BRW was saying in his affidavit:

What is your interpretation of what he is saying here?
In his affidavit.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #124 on: March 16, 2022, 01:33:30 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #125 on: March 16, 2022, 01:33:45 AM »
 Where did I say that I thought BRW ate his lunch on floors 3 or 4 when he stated himself that he was not sure which one?

Apparently, you don't care whether or not you are formatting your posts correctly so that others can quote your post properly. (You are still doing it by the way.) Too bad, but not surprising.

Here I again have to insert the testimony that you posted but formatted wrong again (so that it doesn't show up in quotes of your post):

Which one what?  ???   Do you even know the difference between a window and a floor? Are you that "lost"?   ???

::)

Your loss.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #126 on: March 16, 2022, 01:48:24 AM »
Yeah Charles, I was asking for your interpretation of what BRW was saying in his affidavit:

What is your interpretation of what he is saying here?
In his affidavit.

Interpretations are just opinions and a waste of time. I prefer to look at the evidence. I have already pointed the evidence out that shows us what BRW did and did not do.

But I will ask you why you think BRW used the word "we" when they rode the elevator together, but used the word "I" when he went to the 5th floor.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #126 on: March 16, 2022, 01:48:24 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #127 on: March 16, 2022, 03:04:12 AM »
Interpretations are just opinions and a waste of time. I prefer to look at the evidence. I have already pointed the evidence out that shows us what BRW did and did not do.

Apologies Charles. I'd missed a couple of the earlier posts and you'd already answered the point I was driving at when you said:

I don’t believe that there necessarily was anything sinister about BRW’s early omissions regarding the sixth floor."

You acknowledge the early omissions I was trying to point out but you don't find anything sinister about them.
Fair enough.
It was also interesting to see you acknowledge the possibility that either Bonnie Ray saw the assassin or he had ESP. In the post I'm responding to you make the point that you "prefer to look at the evidence". I assume your evidence for BRW's ESP is solid so I won't pursue the matter.
I'm also a bit surprised at the faith you have in BRW's testimony considering you wrote this:

"I think that BRW’s memory wasn’t the greatest (just look at how many times he said he couldn’t remember things in his testimony)"

My favourite  part of that post was this:

"Also, I think that it is possible that he could have simply temporarily mentally blocked his presence on the sixth floor. Mental blocks are common when people experience things that they perceive as being very bad."

I wonder what he perceived as being so bad he mentally blocked it when he was interviewed by the DPD a couple of hours after the assassination. What do you think it was?
Again, I'm sure the evidence you have about BRW's mental block is rock solid and not just some nonsense you're plucking out of thin air.

But I will ask you why you think BRW used the word "we" when they rode the elevator together, but used the word "I" when he went to the 5th floor.

When he uses the word "we" in his statement about riding the elevator he is referring to multiple people.
Whe he uses the word "I" he also uses the word "with", as in - I went back on the 5th floor with a fellow named Hank and Junior"
In this instance "with" is like an addition in maths:

I (BRW) with (+) Norman and Jarman = 3 people together.

So when he arrives on the 5th floor he uses the word "we" [BRW + Jarman + Norman]
This is a lie Williams tells to the DPD hours after the assassination.
A lie. Not a mental blockage.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2022, 03:06:39 AM by Dan O'meara »