Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Truly's False Roll  (Read 25041 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: Truly's False Roll
« Reply #56 on: March 05, 2022, 12:55:07 AM »
Advertisement
Buell Wesley Frazier said that there was definitely a roll call.
Why the same old stuff redundantly?
Where does it say that there was a roll call and Oswald was missing?-----

Statements if there were really any... made 50 years later [not under oath]? C'mon man.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: March 05, 2022, 12:55:07 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #57 on: March 05, 2022, 01:07:48 AM »
Is the suggestion here that Truly was involved in a conspiracy to frame Oswald in the assassination of the President by staging a fake roll call?  What point would there be in that?  Oswald was gone.  His name was going to come up once the FBI learned that a former defector to the USSR and avowed Marxist worked in the building from which the shots were fired and was missing.  There was no apparent urgency from a conspirator's perspective to raise Oswald's name once he is gone.  His flight is evidence of guilt.   If anything, their incentive would have been to silence Oswald in the TSBD before he got away.  But Truly was his ticket to escape by vouching for him when Baker had him cornered.  Not exactly consistent with a role in framing Oswald.  If there is no contention, however, being made that Truly was involved in a conspiracy, then whether there was a roll call or not is just a historical curiosity (like whether John Wilkes Booth's horse was brown or black).
More straw there than a Texas cattle ranch [be they brown or black]. 
BTW... who told you Booth had a horse?

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #58 on: March 05, 2022, 01:13:19 AM »
Truly said in his WC testimony: that he never made a "complete check" of his employees, but merely "saw a group of the employees over there on the floor and I noticed this boy wasn't with them."  That's not an official roll call.

FBI statements from 73 TSBD employees revealed that 17 employees never went back inside the building after the shots were fired. So, if 17 of them never went back inside, Oswald wouldn't be the only one missing for a roll call. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: March 05, 2022, 01:13:19 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #59 on: March 05, 2022, 01:16:01 AM »
My apologies, Mr Collins, I should have worded my question more clearly------------------------I was asking how long after the shooting the Martin/Hughes clip was taken

Maybe someone else can say something about the time of the two film clips, I really couldn't say definitely. I thought you were asking about Barnett's statement because you included the quote for that.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #60 on: March 05, 2022, 01:18:22 AM »
The roll call that never was-----AKA... The TSBD rollcall that doubtfully happened
https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,3121.msg117163.html#msg117163
Also-----
https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,3121.msg117163.html#msg117163
Additionally------
https://www.flickr.com/photos/83057948@N07/8159323311
So you guys can stop making stuff up.

Kudos to Rick's avatar!!! Wifey is Ukrainian and we are heartsick over this :'(
« Last Edit: March 05, 2022, 01:36:19 AM by Jerry Freeman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: March 05, 2022, 01:18:22 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #61 on: March 05, 2022, 08:01:29 PM »
Eddie Piper affidavit snip:

It was about 1:00 PM when the police made us vacate the building and as we were being checked out, I noticed that "Lee" wasn't with us and I mentioned to some of the employees there checking out that Lee wasn't there and somebody said, he must have already gone out.

https://www.jfk-assassination.net/russ/testimony/piper3.htm

It appears to me that Truly wasn’t the only one who noticed Oswald was missing. And Eddie Piper’s mentioning it to others could have even been what brought it to Truly’s attention. At any rate, the idea that Truly’s intentions were somehow sinister seems ridiculous to me.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #62 on: March 05, 2022, 09:43:40 PM »
And Eddie Piper’s mentioning it to others could have even been what brought it to Truly’s attention.

No, then he would simply have said so.

Instead he came up with some BS explanation about subconsciously missing him.

You failed again.

No, then he would simply have said so.

Not necessarily. I didn’t say that is actually what happened. Just a possibility. There are several people who said they noticed he was missing. Who noticed it first? We will probably never know. And it really doesn’t matter.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: March 05, 2022, 09:43:40 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #63 on: March 05, 2022, 10:37:19 PM »
And it really doesn’t matter.

Never the less you felt the desire to bring it up -- ROFL

If it happened, there was no need to invent a half-assed explanation of a subconsistence event.

Next?

I brought up the fact that Eddie Piper said that he noticed Oswald missing and mentioned it to some others. That, I consider to be significant to counter the silly argument that Truly had sinister intentions. Do you have anything to say that actually adds to the conversation?