Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Not a conspiracy theory.....  (Read 7145 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Not a conspiracy theory.....
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2022, 12:04:39 AM »
Advertisement
You forgot to tell me where I was going wrong with your latest theory.

Your first line is baloney. Looks like you didn't feel the need to read what I wrote properly. Ho hum

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2022, 12:04:39 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2022, 12:29:16 AM »
Your first line is baloney. Looks like you didn't feel the need to read what I wrote properly. Ho hum

You wrote:

"Both versions would seem to have Mr Oswald and Mr Truly in the lunchroom at the same time... and then a policeman comes in... and then the policeman leaves the lunchroom ALONE and continues his search, leaving Mr Oswald and Mr Truly still in the lunchroom."

I wrote:

"Baker goes into the 2nd floor lunchroom
There are two men he's never seen before eating lunch.

Please explain to us all how this is different.  Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2022, 02:59:27 AM »
You wrote:

"Both versions would seem to have Mr Oswald and Mr Truly in the lunchroom at the same time... and then a policeman comes in... and then the policeman leaves the lunchroom ALONE and continues his search, leaving Mr Oswald and Mr Truly still in the lunchroom."

I wrote:

"Baker goes into the 2nd floor lunchroom
There are two men he's never seen before eating lunch.

Please explain to us all how this is different.  Thumb1:

I write: "A police officer (not Motorcycle Officer Baker)"
You read this as: Baker

::)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2022, 02:59:27 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2022, 09:05:14 AM »
Did we ever get a count of witnesses in the lobby who DID see Truly hook up with Baker?

Not a single one! Which is most curious considering Officer Baker's affidavit account-------------------

Who exactly were the "several people standing around" and how on earth did none of them remember the officer asking them where the stairs were?

There is a simple answer: these several people standing around were not in the lobby but out on the landing, and Mr Oswald was one of them

Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2022, 09:32:25 AM »
Literally only one person said they recalled actually seeing Mr Truly go through the front door, and that person had no recollection of a white-helmeted police officer:

Mr. BALL. Did you see Mr. Truly go into the building?
Mr. MOLINA. Yes.
Mr. BALL. Where were you when you saw him go into the building?
Mr. MOLINA. I was right in the entrance.
Mr. BALL. Did you see a police officer with him?
Mr. MOLINA. I didn’t see a police officer. I don’t recall seeing a police officer but I did see him go inside.
Mr. BALL. Did you see a white-helmeted police officer any time there in the entrance?
Mr. MOLINA. Well, of course, there might have been one after they secured the building, you know.
Mr. BALL. No, I mean when Truly went in ; did you see Truly actually go into the building?
Mr. MOLINA. I saw him go in.
Mr. BALL. Where were you standing?
Mr. MOLINA. Right at the front door; right at the front door.
Mr. BALL. Outside the front door?
Mr. MOLINA. Yes, outside the front door I was standing; the door was right behind me.
Mr. BALL. Were you standing on the steps?
Mr. MOLINA. Yes, on the uppermost step.
Mr. BALL. You actually saw Truly go in?
Mr. MOLINA. Yeah.
Mr. BALL. You were still standing there?
Mr. MOLINA. Yes.
Mr. BALL. How long was it after you heard the shots?
Mr. MOLINA. Oh, I would venture to say maybe 20 or 30 seconds afterward

And! Mr Molina would tell the HSCA that Mr Truly was "the only person that I can recall that went into the building while I was standing there". Remember--------the door was right behind him. So: how in the heck could there have been "several people standing around" in the lobby by the time Officer Baker went through the front door? Who could these people have been? And how do we reconcile Mr Molina's account with what Officer Baker told the WC: "As I entered this lobby there were people going in as I entered"?

Once again, there is a simple answer: Officer Baker's same-day affidavit statement is actually talking about several people who were standing around----i.e. still standing around----on the landing. It was here that he had his encounter with Mr Oswald

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2022, 09:32:25 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2022, 05:41:55 PM »
Did we ever get a count of witnesses in the lobby who DID see Truly hook up with Baker?
The following witnesses saw Truly and Baker together

"Mr. Ball: By the time you left the steps had Mr. Truly entered the building?
Mr. Lovelady: As we left the steps I would say we were at least 15. maybe 25. steps away from the building. I looked back and I saw him and the policeman running into the building."

"Mr. Ball: Did you see Truly, Mr. Truly and an officer go into the building?
Mr. Shelley: Yeah, we saw them right at the front of the building while we were on the island."

"Mr. PIPER. I heard one shot, and then the next shot went off---the one that shot him and I got on up and went on back, back where they make coffee at the end of the counter where I could see what happened and before I could get there, the third shot went off, and I seen the people all running and in a few minutes someone came in the building, and I looked up and it was the boss-man [Truly] and a policeman or someone."

« Last Edit: February 09, 2022, 08:01:33 PM by Dan O'meara »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2022, 08:04:22 PM »
Not a single one! Which is most curious considering Officer Baker's affidavit account-------------------

Who exactly were the "several people standing around" and how on earth did none of them remember the officer asking them where the stairs were?

There is a simple answer: these several people standing around were not in the lobby but out on the landing, and Mr Oswald was one of them

Thumb1:

:D
How is that simple? It leads to a host of questions and the assumption various people were lying.
The simple answer is that none of the people in the lobby were asked to give a statement about what went on in the lobby.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2022, 08:04:22 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2022, 09:13:28 PM »

:D
How is that simple? It leads to a host of questions and the assumption various people were lying.
The simple answer is that none of the people in the lobby were asked to give a statement about what went on in the lobby.

Which people in the lobby? Can you name even one of them?