Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Allen Dulles  (Read 2975 times)

Offline Robert Reeves

Re: Allen Dulles
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2021, 03:38:39 PM »
Advertisement
Who made the ID there? Mr Rip was there alright but he was wearing a hat and tipped it as the limo drove by.

So some of these are known about. One or two I think I've found and put two and two together. I don't know if they have been spotted before, I've not found anyone else that has noticed the likeness ... so I can't give credit to them.

So in I think in order of their movements throughout Dealey Plaza during the assassination. O'Hare and Robertson on the corner of Main, below.

I believe they are then photographed on the lawn crossing towards the knoll area. Also seen close to them in the Howard Hunt figure.

Most people have seen the E Hunt figure. His son even thought it was him.

Well the same two photographed on the corner of Main are crossing the lawn near Hunt. Hats on.

Having walked down towards the knoll they are then photographed near the bottom of the steps. Captured near Buddy Walthers.

This time in Murray-5 caps off. Maybe this is this supposed tradecraft where they take their hats on/off. We're supposed to think these people gave a crap about it.

I noticed Rip Robertson & O'Hare in the photograph below. I believe it's at the side of the TSBD. Opposite the Dal-tex. I could be wrong.

From the pic above enlarged. Rip is wearing his hat and O'Hare's hat is off. O'Hare is slightly obscured but as you will see he's shaven headed. It's clearly the two men that were captured down by the knoll.

Notice the little white clip on Rip's tie.

I was reading a long article about Adrian O'Hare the other day. Someone investigated what he was getting up towards the end of his life, if you believe it. It was very interesting and, if going by the research, he was still working for, and managing a CIA front, right up until his demise. I'll see if I can find it. I have a feeling it was in the Harold Weisberg files.

It's here https://vdocument.in/kennard-smith-november-30-1975-interim-report-of-jfkhoodeducollectionweisberg.html

BTW, I've contacted O'Hare's son and asked if he would confirm that his father is the man photographed in dealey plaza. No reply.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2021, 03:46:43 PM by Robert Reeves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2021, 03:38:39 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2021, 09:07:39 PM »
JFK fired CIA Director Allen Dulles.
So what was Dulles doing on a commission to investigate his estranged boss's death?
Let me guess  :-\...to make sure that his legacy and that of his precious agency remain intact?
LBJ had skeletons in his closet that couldn't bear revealing...was there a mutual exaction in that brew?

From “Assignment Oswald” by James Hosty:

At the suggestion of Attorney General Bobby Kennedy, Johnson also appointed Allen Dulles, the former CIA chief, and John J. McCloy, one of the founders of the CIA; both were now in the private sector. All the congressional members appointed to this Commission were from the CIA watchdog committees in their respective houses. With the participation of Dulles and McCloy, it is safe to conclude that the Commission knew exactly what the CIA had been up to prior to the assassination and what the CIA had uncovered and covered up afterward. To head the Commission, Johnson made the logical choice: he appointed U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice Earl Warren. Logic aside, this appointment was a disaster of the first magnitude for J. Edgar Hoover, since Warren and Hoover were mortal enemies.

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2021, 04:26:19 PM »
Notice the little white clip on Rip's tie.

No "tie clip" match there. This "Rip" and the "Rip" in Murray are two different people.

I was reading a long article about Adrian O'Hare the other day. Someone investigated what he was getting up towards the end of his life, if you believe it. It was very interesting and, if going by the research, he was still working for, and managing a CIA front, right up until his demise. I'll see if I can find it. I have a feeling it was in the Harold Weisberg files.

It's here.

BTW, I've contacted O'Hare's son and asked if he would confirm that his father is the man photographed in dealey plaza. No reply.

Geeze, I wonder why. ::)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2021, 04:26:19 PM »