Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: US National Archives: (some) Files to be released today  (Read 6555 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: US National Archives: (some) Files to be released today
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2021, 06:00:38 PM »
Advertisement
I don't consider it to be a trick question. But you are so full of yourself that you first reply to a comment and then have to ask what the meaning of the comment was.

Since you seem to think you know it all, why don't you just try to figure it out. It isn't hard to do.

Why should I have to "figure it out"?  It's your statement we are discussing.  So much dodging.  It's almost as bad as when Bill called your bluff on debating him and you became hysterical.  It's impossible to understand what you are even babbling about here.  This is simple.  You said the answer is hidden in plain sight.  I'm just asking you to clarify what the "answer" is that you are referring to.  You don't accept the evidence that Oswald was the assassin.  That appears to narrow down the options to being a CTer but you also refuse to come out of the closet and admit you are a CTer.  Instead you retain your Inspector Clouseau persona of "suspecting everyone and suspecting no one."  Very humorous in how this highlights the dishonest, lazy, and bizarre contrarian approach to this case.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2021, 06:00:38 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2021, 06:26:31 PM »
Why should I have to "figure it out"?  It's your statement we are discussing.  So much dodging.  It's almost as bad as when Bill called your bluff on debating him and you became hysterical.  It's impossible to understand what you are even babbling about here.  This is simple.  You said the answer is hidden in plain sight.  I'm just asking you to clarify what the "answer" is that you are referring to.  You don't accept the evidence that Oswald was the assassin.  That appears to narrow down the options to being a CTer but you also refuse to come out of the closet and admit you are a CTer.  Instead you retain your Inspector Clouseau persona of "suspecting everyone and suspecting no one."  Very humorous in how this highlights the dishonest, lazy, and bizarre contrarian approach to this case.

So much venom from an entitled one who doesn't get his way. Pathetic!

A one trick poney sounding like a broken record stuck in a bad quality groove...

It's your statement we are discussing.

We are not discussing anything of the kind. You desperately want to discuss it. I am not interested in discussing it. If you want you can figure it out yourself and if you don't want to, that's ok by me as well.

You don't accept the evidence that Oswald was the assassin.

Says who? As per usual you're completely missing the mark. I have no problem with the evidence, such as it is. My problem is with the credibility and authentication of that evidence as well as the assumptions made to connect non existing dots and the conclusions that are not supported by that same evidence.

That appears to narrow down the options to being a CTer but you also refuse to come out of the closet and admit you are a CTer.

You really can't let this go, can you now? I've already told you where my interests lie and I am not going to tell you again. Deal with it.... or don't. See if I care.

Oh and btw, talking about chickening out, why haven't you accepted my little Europe challenge?

Online Jon Banks

« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2021, 07:41:54 PM »
This is the inevitable evolution on the CTer narrative. When the documents are not all released, it means the government is hiding evidence of a conspiracy.  When the documents are released and don't provide any evidence of a conspiracy, the take is that the conspirators wouldn't document the act.  And on and on forever pivoting to avoid checkmate.

Unbelievable how you're still blaming "CT'ers" for ordinary people speculating that the government must have something to hide if they won't de-classify the files.

Blame the US government for failing to be transparent. Blame Donald Trump and Joe Biden if you must.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2021, 07:41:54 PM »

Online Robert Reeves

« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2021, 07:45:12 PM »
These are in sequence of date.

I've not found any researcher investigations of this allegation that Marina had a Moroccan boyfriend in Moscow. And slim pickings on details of whether LHO had visited Tangier Morocco.

Offline W. Tracy Parnell

• W. Tracy Parnell Debunking JFK Conspiracy Theories
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2021, 11:08:06 PM »
Nice try, but your bulk rabbit hole diversion just referring to a Blob of musings doesn't work.

Your claim: But I know what happened (as far as any fact in this world can be known) Oswald killed JFK.

(and we can add Tippit, according to your Blob, which should double the fun once you get started on the facts)

So, let's see how far you can take the facts you claim to know!

Sorry, I don't respond to insults.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2021, 11:08:06 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2021, 04:02:08 AM »
Why was this file classified and kept secret for over 60 years?
https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/2021/docid-32336796.pdf

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2021, 04:14:19 AM »
This one seems interesting because it appears to reveal how much that government informants were paid weekly back in '60-'61 .... $35-$38   :-\
Page 7 -8
https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/2021/docid-32336088.pdf

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2021, 04:14:19 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2022, 02:43:25 AM »
The answer remains that Oswald did it.

"remains".  LOL.

Like that "answer" has ever been demonstrated to be true.