Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: US National Archives: (some) Files to be released today  (Read 6456 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: US National Archives: (some) Files to be released today
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2021, 01:36:08 AM »
Advertisement
So you are finally admitting that you are a CTer?  My understanding is that at least some researchers have been granted access to most of the unreleased documents.  And there has been no revelation that they contain any bombshells.  The answer remains that Oswald did it.  All by his lonesome.  I'm all for the release of any and all documents relating to this case.  One less crutch for CTers to grasp before accepting the inevitable conclusion to be drawn from the evidence.

So you are finally admitting that you are a CTer?

Sure, just like you are finally admitting you're an idiot.

The answer remains that Oswald did it. All by his lonesome.

No, that's what the official narrative is, and probably will be forever. The real answer is in plain sight and I do not have to be a CT to reach that conclusion. But let me confuse you even more; I couldn't care less if there was a conspiracy and who was involved if there was one. My only interest in this case is, and has always been, to determine, for myself, if the offical narrative blaming it all on Oswald is actual credible.

I don't really understand, and probably never will comprehend, why people like you are so afraid of any other scenario except that "Oswald did it alone" one. Nothing what we say or do on this forum will ever change the official narrative. So, why are you and your ilk fighting so desperately hard to keep the "Oswald did alone" fairytale alive?

The difference between you and me is that I could be persuaded that Oswald was a lone gunman, if you presented credible evidence to show that. You, on the other hand, will never ever be persuaded that Oswald was a patsy, no matter how many problems there are with the evidence against him. That's sad!

« Last Edit: December 17, 2021, 01:43:26 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2021, 01:36:08 AM »

Offline Ted Shields

« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2021, 11:23:34 AM »
So it was still Oswald then

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2021, 03:04:48 PM »
So you are finally admitting that you are a CTer?

Sure, just like you are finally admitting you're an idiot.

The answer remains that Oswald did it. All by his lonesome.

No, that's what the official narrative is, and probably will be forever. The real answer is in plain sight and I do not have to be a CT to reach that conclusion. But let me confuse you even more; I couldn't care less if there was a conspiracy and who was involved if there was one. My only interest in this case is, and has always been, to determine, for myself, if the offical narrative blaming it all on Oswald is actual credible.

I don't really understand, and probably never will comprehend, why people like you are so afraid of any other scenario except that "Oswald did it alone" one. Nothing what we say or do on this forum will ever change the official narrative. So, why are you and your ilk fighting so desperately hard to keep the "Oswald did alone" fairytale alive?

The difference between you and me is that I could be persuaded that Oswald was a lone gunman, if you presented credible evidence to show that. You, on the other hand, will never ever be persuaded that Oswald was a patsy, no matter how many problems there are with the evidence against him. That's sad!

So what did you mean by the "answer" was "hidden in plain sight for six decades"?  What hidden answer are you referring to?  It's hard to square that with being anything other than a closet CTer.  You are operating under some form of self-delusion if you think anyone could ever persuade you of Oswald's guilt.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2021, 03:04:48 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2021, 03:07:49 PM »
I don’t expect there to be a smoking gun buried in the files but the government is running out of excuses for delaying to full de-classification of the files.

The more they kick the can, the more people will wonder if they have some dark secrets to hide…

This is the inevitable evolution on the CTer narrative.  When the documents are not all released, it means the government is hiding evidence of a conspiracy.  When the documents are released and don't provide any evidence of a conspiracy, the take is that the conspirators wouldn't document the act.  And on and on forever pivoting to avoid checkmate.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2021, 03:13:40 PM »
So what did you mean by the "answer" was "hidden in plain sight for six decades"?  What hidden answer are you referring to?  It's hard to square that with being anything other than a closet CTer.  You are operating under some form of self-delusion if you think anyone could ever persuade you of Oswald's guilt.

So what did you mean by the "answer" was "hidden in plain sight for six decades"?

If you need to ask what it means, why did you respond to it when I said it?

It's hard to square that with being anything other than a closet CTer.

Yeah, yeah... blablabla... keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. You desperately need something to attack, don't you?

You are operating under some form of self-delusion if you think anyone could ever persuade you of Oswald's guilt.

So now you even think you know me better than I know myself? And then you talk about delusional?  :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2021, 03:13:40 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2021, 03:16:48 PM »
So what did you mean by the "answer" was "hidden in plain sight for six decades"?

If you need to ask what it means, why did you respond to it when I said it?

It's hard to square that with being anything other than a closet CTer.

Yeah, yeah... blablabla... keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. You desperately need something to attack, don't you?

You are operating under some form of self-delusion if you think anyone could ever persuade you of Oswald's guilt.

So now you even think you know me better than I know myself? And then you talk about delusional?  :D

I can't translate any of this into a coherent point.  What did you mean by the answer was hidden in plain sight?  It is not a trick question.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2021, 03:17:46 PM by Richard Smith »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2021, 03:20:46 PM »
I can't translate any of this into a coherent point.  What did you mean by the answer was hidden in plain sight?  It is not a trick question.

I don't consider it to be a trick question. But you are so full of yourself that you first reply to a comment and then have to ask what the meaning of the comment was.

Since you seem to think you know it all, why don't you just try to figure it out. It isn't hard to do.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2021, 03:20:46 PM »

Online W. Tracy Parnell

• W. Tracy Parnell Debunking JFK Conspiracy Theories
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2021, 05:31:10 PM »