Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Final Conclusion*  (Read 22958 times)

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
Re: Final Conclusion*
« Reply #64 on: December 07, 2021, 11:14:10 PM »
Advertisement
No, my theory and conclusion does not mean that Tippit faked his death. I think that Tippit was murdered in an independent incident not related to Oswald.
So it was just a coincidence that Oswald fit the description of Tippit's murderer, that Oswald's jacket was dropped in the alley that the Tippit assailant ran down, that Oswald carried a gun similar to that of the assailant and had bullets that matched the type used to kill Tippit, that Oswald pulled his gun out in the Texas Theatre and said "Well, it's all over now" and tried to shoot the arresting officer?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: December 07, 2021, 11:14:10 PM »

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #65 on: December 07, 2021, 11:26:10 PM »
Hey Patrick, if JFK wanted to fake his own death why all the drama of an assassination?  Wouldn't he have done it in the easiest way possible and with the least amount of witnesses?  While sleeping last night JFK died of a stroke.  Poor JFK.  JFK was on his sailboat and he tripped and fell in the ocean.  THE SS agents onboard tried to save him but he ended up drowning?  His body was lost at sea.  Poor JFK.  Things like that.  Why have dozens of people - if not more - needed to support a fake 
assassination?  Let alone the consequences afterwards as to who or what group would be blamed for killing Kennedy which
he faked.     
So, imagine that you owe a huge amount of money to some criminals and that at some point of time you realize you must escape to save your life. But if you escape, they will hunt you to the end of the world so you come to an idea that the best would be to fake your death and start new identity (place yourself in 1960s when things were much, much easier).
Now, what would be more convincing and effective in front of those criminals, somebody to machine gun shoot you somewhere in public in front of many witnesses or to die out of stroke in your bed who knows where? 
Of course, you will need some help to fake it, but no matter what it is very plausible.

When we speak about JFK, there is no doubt that many wanted him dead and if he chose a stroke death his coffin would be open, many would be able to see him, the whole thing would be too slow. On the opposite, the way it was faked in Dallas provided speed and chaos, not many questions asked, coffin closed and buried in two days... 

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #66 on: December 07, 2021, 11:34:23 PM »
So, I assume you worked your way backwards from the day he actually died to his faked assassination which leads me to believe you have rock solid evidence in the form of witnesses like doctors, nurses, staff etc. who interacted with him.

Or some kind of physical evidence linked to him.

Correct?
Wrong, of course. I do not have rock solid evidences, same as you do not have any for what you believe in. I do not have possibility to gather solid evidences since I do not live in US nor have funds for travel. I made my conclusions out of many testimonies and photos available online. At some point a draw lines and made connections and I believe my connections are true and correct.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: December 07, 2021, 11:34:23 PM »

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #67 on: December 07, 2021, 11:46:20 PM »
So it was just a coincidence that Oswald fit the description of Tippit's murderer, that Oswald's jacket was dropped in the alley that the Tippit assailant ran down, that Oswald carried a gun similar to that of the assailant and had bullets that matched the type used to kill Tippit, that Oswald pulled his gun out in the Texas Theatre and said "Well, it's all over now" and tried to shoot the arresting officer?
Are all these coincidences impossible?
Was Oswald the only one to fit the description? No.
Jacket found seems never to be linked to Oswald.
Carrying the similar gun does not prove he was the murderer, right.
As I know, bullets never matched Oswald gun.
How do you know he tried to shot arresting officer? Everybody wanted to be heroes that day in Dallas, is there a chance you can give some possibility that some testimonies were exaggerated?

Offline Dan DAlimonte

« Reply #68 on: December 08, 2021, 01:41:59 AM »
So, imagine that you owe a huge amount of money to some criminals and that at some point of time you realize you must escape to save your life. But if you escape, they will hunt you to the end of the world so you come to an idea that the best would be to fake your death and start new identity (place yourself in 1960s when things were much, much easier).
Now, what would be more convincing and effective in front of those criminals, somebody to machine gun shoot you somewhere in public in front of many witnesses or to die out of stroke in your bed who knows where? 
Of course, you will need some help to fake it, but no matter what it is very plausible.

When we speak about JFK, there is no doubt that many wanted him dead and if he chose a stroke death his coffin would be open, many would be able to see him, the whole thing would be too slow. On the opposite, the way it was faked in Dallas provided speed and chaos, not many questions asked, coffin closed and buried in two days...

Hey, Patrick.  I did present another scenario that JFK could have did while he was on his sailboat.  Lost at sea with no body to be buried with very few witnesses who saw it ... so to speak.  But lets look at something else.  If your reverse conspiracy theory is correct, how many people were in the loop and how many people had to be drawn into the loop after the ruse?  Did Bobby, Ted. his mother know beforehand?   His relatives?   Close friends?   Etc?  Now the ones who would have been drawn into the loop with no choice.  Doctors?  Nurses? A priest?  People taking autopsy pictures?  An undertaker?   God knows how many more.   I don't see it.     
« Last Edit: December 08, 2021, 06:16:04 AM by Dan DAlimonte »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: December 08, 2021, 01:41:59 AM »

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #69 on: December 08, 2021, 11:43:00 AM »
Hey, Patrick.  I did present another scenario that JFK could have did while he was on his sailboat.  Lost at sea with no body to be buried with very few witnesses who saw it ... so to speak.  But lets look at something else.  If your reverse conspiracy theory is correct, how many people were in the loop and how many people had to be drawn into the loop after the ruse?  Did Bobby, Ted. his mother know beforehand?   His relatives?   Close friends?   Etc?  Now the ones who would have been drawn into the loop with no choice.  Doctors?  Nurses? A priest?  People taking autopsy pictures?  An undertaker?   God knows how many more.   I don't see it.   
That is the good question and number of people was not huge. You have two groups, first are those directly participated in the plot and second group are those who knew about it.
Direct participants were JFK, Jackie, Clint Hill, Jack Ready, Kellerman, Greer, Landis, Kinney, Roberts, Hickey, O'Donnell, McIntyre and Malcolm Killduff. Possibly 2-3 SS agents more.
The main issue was to provide a switch body at Parkland hospital. On November 21st there was a murder and suicide at Abilene when a man (similar age and constitution as JFK) killed his wife and then committed a suicide by shooting at his head through his mouth and his body was used as switch body at Parkland Trauma room 1. There were at least two doctors who prepared his body and helped with the switch. One of them was Dr Fouad Bashour. Among this 19-20 people, there were pilots of the JFKs Caroline plane and there was Hoover who also knew about the plot and there were two ladies at the Love Field. So, in total, not more that 30 people knew what is really happening.
RFK and Ted Kennedy knew about it, JFK mother also knew but I think that it was kept secret from his father. Caroline and John Jr were the greatest risk but I also think they both knew and spent great time with their father until he died in 1967.
Also, there were more people who knew it after 11/22/63, mostly doctors and nurses who treated JFK in Florida.

One of the main participants is still alive, Clint Hill and he was never asked the question if the assassination was faked and maybe it is better to remain that way.

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #70 on: December 08, 2021, 04:59:14 PM »
So, in total, not more that 30 people knew what is really happening.
RFK and Ted Kennedy knew about it, JFK mother also knew but I think that it was kept secret from his father.
You think they told the father that JFK had died and didn't tell him that, in fact, JFK was still alive?  That is as absurd as your fantasy that JFK faked his death, but for some strange reason I would be interested in knowing why you would think the family would do that....

Caroline and John Jr were the greatest risk but I also think they both knew and spent great time with their father until he died in 1967.
How about all the children of Bobby and Ethel Kennedy?  What about JFK's sisters and their families?  What about JFK's fortune? Why would JFK let that go?

One of the main participants is still alive, Clint Hill and he was never asked the question if the assassination was faked and maybe it is better to remain that way.
He was never asked because the thought has not occurred to anyone but you.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: December 08, 2021, 04:59:14 PM »

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #71 on: December 08, 2021, 10:03:23 PM »
You think they told the father that JFK had died and didn't tell him that, in fact, JFK was still alive?  That is as absurd as your fantasy that JFK faked his death, but for some strange reason I would be interested in knowing why you would think the family would do that....
How about all the children of Bobby and Ethel Kennedy?  What about JFK's sisters and their families?  What about JFK's fortune? Why would JFK let that go?
He was never asked because the thought has not occurred to anyone but you.
I was absolutely not the first person to investigate faked assassination. There were theories before me for sure.
I think that I have established almost the full line from Love Field via Parkland to Florida.