Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Final Conclusion*  (Read 22974 times)

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
Re: Final Conclusion*
« Reply #56 on: December 07, 2021, 01:35:13 AM »
Advertisement
Proved by who? It was never an object of any official investigation so you absolutely can not write what you wrote.
To any reasonable person.

In order to have an investigation one needs some evidence that gives some reason to suspect that JFK faked his death and that the abundant evidence that he didn't was false.

Some facts are so clear that an investigation is not warranted.  For example, it is proven that Hitler lost WWII  As far as I can see, no one has ever investigated whether he lost. Similarly, no one will ever investigate whether JFK really died. It is obvious to any reasonable person that he died on 22Nov63.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: December 07, 2021, 01:35:13 AM »

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #57 on: December 07, 2021, 12:26:40 PM »

In order to have an investigation one needs some evidence that gives some reason to suspect that JFK faked his death and that the abundant evidence that he didn't was false.

Some facts are so clear that an investigation is not warranted.  For example, it is proven that Hitler lost WWII  As far as I can see, no one has ever investigated whether he lost. Similarly, no one will ever investigate whether JFK really died. It is obvious to any reasonable person that he died on 22Nov63.
Well, what a reasonable person see after 58 years now is that there is something very wrong with the official story told by the Warren Report. When I started researching, I wanted to see is there something else besides WR, LN, CT... My research lead me to a conclusion that JFK did not die that day in Dallas.
No, I do not have evidences in my possession but they do exist. One of them is Dr. Robert N. McClelland blood stained shirt he wore at the Trauma room 1. National Archives have cloths JFK wore that day, too. Would be interesting to see what the DNA analysis would bring as a result. Also, several participants are still alive such as Clint Hill and Caroline Kennedy who were never asked this question.
If you are a reasonable person in 21st century, knowing everything you know about US politics of deceptions, conspiracies and cover-ups in the last 5-6 decades, I am sure you will be able to at least accept possibility that there is something else that might happen in Dallas that day. 

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #58 on: December 07, 2021, 03:49:24 PM »

A reasonable person standard has never stood between any CTer and a good yarn.  In that regard, Patrick's theory is no less outlandish and baseless than many of the more commonly accepted JFK theories such as body alterations, Oswald doubles, random citizens lying to implicate Oswald, and all manner of evidence being faked or planted by persons unknown to name just a few.  I give Patrick some credit for at least having a theory no matter how bizarre.  Some of these CTers are just contrarian nitpickers of the evidence against Oswald leaving what they believed happened to our imagination but that is the laziest way to be a CTer (i.e. purport to have no theory but endlessly imply Oswald didn't do it). 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: December 07, 2021, 03:49:24 PM »

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #59 on: December 07, 2021, 04:52:54 PM »
Well, what a reasonable person see after 58 years now is that there is something very wrong with the official story told by the Warren Report. When I started researching, I wanted to see is there something else besides WR, LN, CT... My research lead me to a conclusion that JFK did not die that day in Dallas.
No, I do not have evidences in my possession but they do exist. One of them is Dr. Robert N. McClelland blood stained shirt he wore at the Trauma room 1. National Archives have cloths JFK wore that day, too. Would be interesting to see what the DNA analysis would bring as a result. Also, several participants are still alive such as Clint Hill and Caroline Kennedy who were never asked this question.
If you are a reasonable person in 21st century, knowing everything you know about US politics of deceptions, conspiracies and cover-ups in the last 5-6 decades, I am sure you will be able to at least accept possibility that there is something else that might happen in Dallas that day.
So, Patrick, is it also your theory that Officer Tippit faked his death too? Why would that have been part of the plan? Or was the plan so clever that even Oswald thought he had killed President Kennedy?  And, if so, how did "they" do that?

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #60 on: December 07, 2021, 05:14:34 PM »
A reasonable person standard has never stood between any CTer and a good yarn.  In that regard, Patrick's theory is no less outlandish and baseless than many of the more commonly accepted JFK theories such as body alterations, Oswald doubles, random citizens lying to implicate Oswald, and all manner of evidence being faked or planted by persons unknown to name just a few.  I give Patrick some credit for at least having a theory no matter how bizarre.  Some of these CTers are just contrarian nitpickers of the evidence against Oswald leaving what they believed happened to our imagination but that is the laziest way to be a CTer (i.e. purport to have no theory but endlessly imply Oswald didn't do it).

A reasonable person standard has never stood between any CTer and a good yarn.

And what exactly would that standard for a "reasonable" person be?

The only standard I have seen from you is no standard at all. Anything, no matter how far fetched, that possibly could point to Oswald's guilt is automatically accepted and everything else, including the many discrepancies are totally ignored and instantly dismissed as nitpicking.

You considering yourself to be a reasonable person defies all reasonability and logic.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: December 07, 2021, 05:14:34 PM »

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #61 on: December 07, 2021, 07:01:31 PM »
I give Patrick some credit for at least having a theory no matter how bizarre. 
The trouble with theories other than CT and LN is that they are thrown away right away without any effort to investigate further.
The thing is very simple: 58 years both CT and LN are strongly disputed. Why is it impossible that there was something else? Is it absolutely, zillion percent impossible JFK faked his death? No, it is absolutely possible.

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #62 on: December 07, 2021, 07:05:33 PM »
So, Patrick, is it also your theory that Officer Tippit faked his death too? Why would that have been part of the plan? Or was the plan so clever that even Oswald thought he had killed President Kennedy?  And, if so, how did "they" do that?
No, my theory and conclusion does not mean that Tippit faked his death. I think that Tippit was murdered in an independent incident not related to Oswald.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: December 07, 2021, 07:05:33 PM »

Offline Dan DAlimonte

« Reply #63 on: December 07, 2021, 08:55:35 PM »
Hey Patrick, if JFK wanted to fake his own death why all the drama of an assassination?  Wouldn't he have done it in the easiest way possible and with the least amount of witnesses?  While sleeping last night JFK died of a stroke.  Poor JFK.  JFK was on his sailboat and he tripped and fell in the ocean.  THE SS agents onboard tried to save him but he ended up drowning?  His body was lost at sea.  Poor JFK.  Things like that.  Why have dozens of people - if not more - needed to support a fake 
assassination?  Let alone the consequences afterwards as to who or what group would be blamed for killing Kennedy which
he faked.       
« Last Edit: December 07, 2021, 09:13:15 PM by Dan DAlimonte »