Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The JFK Files: Rhetoric vs. Truth  (Read 12648 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: The JFK Files: Rhetoric vs. Truth
« Reply #56 on: November 05, 2021, 02:03:28 AM »
Advertisement
No surprise that you couldn't resist to reply, again.....

Btw, I have no issues with superiority and have never claimed or even insinuated to be superior. It's all in your paranoid mind.

_aka pushback

You can respond all you want. It doesn't alter the fact that nobody likes you.
_I don't expect or want trolls to like me

Btw, I have no issues with superiority and have never claimed or even insinuated to be superior
_BS: You claimed to have a 'superior education' about two years ago

It's all in your paranoid mind.
_You are mistaking me for a CTer.. you lot have had the market on paranoia cornered since Day One
« Last Edit: November 05, 2021, 02:08:21 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: November 05, 2021, 02:03:28 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #57 on: November 05, 2021, 02:11:51 AM »
_aka pushback

Btw, I have no issues with superiority and have never claimed or even insinuated to be superior
_BS: You claimed to have a 'superior education' about two years ago

It's all in your paranoid mind.
_You are mistaking me for a CTer.. you lot have had the market on paranoia cornered since Day One

You claimed to have a 'superior education' about two years ago

I seriously doubt that, but even if it is true (quod non), it is extremely telling that such a remark on a public forum should still trouble you so much after two years.....  :D

Btw somebody who feels a compulsive need to reply to (and explain) everything displays a massive insecurity. Why are you so insecure?

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #58 on: November 05, 2021, 03:33:47 AM »
You claimed to have a 'superior education' about two years ago

I seriously doubt that, but even if it is true (quod non), it is extremely telling that such a remark on a public forum should still trouble you so much after two years.....  :D

Btw somebody who feels a compulsive need to reply to (and explain) everything displays a massive insecurity. Why are you so insecure?

I seriously doubt that, but even if it is true (quod non), it is xtremely telling that such a remark on a public forum should still trouble you so much after two years.....  :D
_'Seriously doubt' all you want. That doesn't change the fact that you are, by far, the phoniest individual on this forum. And a toothless debater to boot.
_'Trouble' >> No worries here, Bubba. More like filing memories for possible future reference. Its what artists do.

_'Explain everything' >>You lot have the market cornered on word-salads, Chucky.
_'Compulsive need to reply' >> aka pushback
_'Insecure' >>Your attack-dog, superficial presentation here points directly to you as the insecure party
« Last Edit: November 05, 2021, 04:02:28 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: November 05, 2021, 03:33:47 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #59 on: November 05, 2021, 03:50:18 AM »
I seriously doubt that, but even if it is true (quod non), it is xtremely telling that such a remark on a public forum should still trouble you so much after two years.....  :D
_'Seriously doubt' all you want. That doesn't change the fact that you are, by far, the phoniest individual on this forum. And a toothless debater to boot.
_'Trouble' >> No worries here, Bubba. More like filing for future reference. Its what artists do.

_'Explain everything' >>You lot have the market cornered on word-salads, Chucky.
_'Insecure' >>Your attack-dog, superficial presentation here points directly to you as the insecure party

From earlier

You can respond all you want. It doesn't alter the fact that nobody likes you.
_Correction: No CTer likes me
_As for the rest, I don't expect or want trolls to like me... especially you
« Last Edit: November 05, 2021, 03:52:12 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #60 on: November 05, 2021, 05:21:40 AM »
Engaging with "Waste of Oxygen" in any way is like playing chess with a pigeon.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: November 05, 2021, 05:21:40 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #61 on: November 05, 2021, 07:59:11 AM »
_'Trouble' >> No worries here, Bubba. More like filing memories for possible future reference. Its what artists do.

"Chucky"

:D :D :D

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #62 on: November 05, 2021, 12:16:08 PM »

Ah... another insult. No surprise there.... But what I don't get is, why would anybody file as a memory for possible future reference an alleged comment (that never happened) by a person, he knows nothing about, on a public forum? Seems a pretty pointless exercise to me. Not that I believe a word you say.....

And calling yourself an "artist" doesn't make you one.

Call it pushback as much as you want. People reading this will understand fully it's a massive compulsion, no more no less.

It's kinda comical for you to say; Your attack-dog, superficial presentation here points directly to you as the insecure party, which makes no sense at all, and then accuse "you lot" (whoever they are) of writing word-salads.

As per usual you're all over the place and no doubt your compulsion will make you reply again. When you do, please try a bit more creative in your insults, as so far they have all been boring.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2021, 09:07:58 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: November 05, 2021, 12:16:08 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #63 on: November 05, 2021, 06:26:27 PM »
Ah... another insult. No surprise there.... But what I don't get is, why would anybody file as a memory for possible future reference an alleged comment (that never happened) by a person, he knows nothing about, on a public forum? Seems a pretty pointless exercise to me. Not that I believe a word you say.....

Call it pushback as much as you want. People reading this will understand fully it's a massive compulsion, no more no less.

It's kinda comical for you to say; Your attack-dog, superficial presentation here points directly to you as the insecure party, which makes no sense at all, and then accuse "you lot" (whoever they are) of writing word-salads.

As per usual your all over the place and no doubt your compulsion will make you reply again. When you do, please try a bit more creative in your insults, as so far they have all been boring.

_You don't 'get' anything.
_Tell us why I should stand down after you keep hurling insult-upon-insult my way.
_Your word-salads are peppered with enough insults to choke a horse

_Others call me an artist.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2021, 07:09:29 PM by Bill Chapman »