Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Biden delays JFK Files release  (Read 5439 times)

Offline Rick Plant

Re: Biden delays JFK Files release
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2021, 01:45:26 AM »
Advertisement
Yes, it is Trump's fault that Biden didn't release these files.  Give it a rest.

:D :D :D

Richard always has to make up stuff that I never even said. The fact is the JFK files are not able to be released yet so it's nobody's fault, except Criminal Donald boasted he was going to release them because he's nothing but a blowhard.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2021, 01:45:26 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2021, 05:14:35 PM »
Where did Rick Plant say that?

LOL.  Try to figure it out Roger.  Here are some clues.

Title of this thread:  Biden delays JFK Files release

Rick Plant's post:  Trump boasted he’d open all JFK files, but now says he can’t (making no reference to Biden's decision). 

Now think real hard.  Isn't Biden the president?  He is the person who made this decision this week.  He could have released the files if he saw fit.  This has absolutely nothing to do with Trump.  I'm pretty sure there was a thread on this when Trump was president and made a similar decision but no one interjected that Obama, Bush, Clinton and every president that preceded him was actually at fault. 
« Last Edit: October 24, 2021, 05:18:28 PM by Richard Smith »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2021, 06:22:52 PM »

Rick Plant's post:  Trump boasted he’d open all JFK files, but now says he can’t (making no reference to Biden's decision). 

Now think real hard.  Isn't Biden the president?  He is the person who made this decision this week.  He could have released the files if he saw fit.  This has absolutely nothing to do with Trump.  I'm pretty sure there was a thread on this when Trump was president and made a similar decision but no one interjected that Obama, Bush, Clinton and every president that preceded him was actually at fault.

You talking to me?

I'm pretty sure there was a thread on this when Trump was president and made a similar decision but no one interjected that Obama, Bush, Clinton and every president that preceded him was actually at fault.

And neither did Rick Plant! He only pointed out that Trump did the same thing as Biden is doing now. Nowhere did he say that Biden's decision was Trump's fault.

You really need to stop making stuff up and perhaps get your paranoia under control.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2021, 06:22:52 PM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2021, 12:09:27 AM »

Criminal Donald boasted he would release the JFK Files and then in January said the files can't be released for 3 years. That means President Biden can't release them as well. Quit being biased and blaming President Biden as usual. 

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2021, 03:08:38 PM »
You talking to me?

I'm pretty sure there was a thread on this when Trump was president and made a similar decision but no one interjected that Obama, Bush, Clinton and every president that preceded him was actually at fault.

And neither did Rick Plant! He only pointed out that Trump did the same thing as Biden is doing now. Nowhere did he say that Biden's decision was Trump's fault.

You really need to stop making stuff up and perhaps get your paranoia under control.

Right.  The guy who has posted thousands of anti-Trump posts on this board had no intent to blame Trump.  It's just a coincidence.  Who do you think you are fooling with that kind of bull?  btw:  Rick just confirmed he is blaming Trump.  So get your stories straight.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2021, 03:22:27 PM by Richard Smith »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2021, 03:08:38 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2021, 03:18:30 PM »
Criminal Donald boasted he would release the JFK Files and then in January said the files can't be released for 3 years. That means President Biden can't release them as well. Quit being biased and blaming President Biden as usual.

So you are blaming Trump just as I indicated!  And, of course, you have gotten it wrong or are intentionally lying about the facts. This is Biden's decision.  Why do you think it says "Biden delays JFK Files release"?  If Biden can't release them, then what "decision" is he making?   Good grief.

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2021, 12:33:52 AM »
Right.  The guy who has posted thousands of anti-Trump posts on this board had no intent to blame Trump.  It's just a coincidence.  Who do you think you are fooling with that kind of bull?  btw: Rick just confirmed he is blaming Trump.  So get your stories straight.

So you are blaming Trump just as I indicated!  And, of course, you have gotten it wrong or are intentionally lying about the facts. This is Biden's decision.  Why do you think it says "Biden delays JFK Files release"?  If Biden can't release them, then what "decision" is he making?   Good grief.

Sorry Richard, you are making things up again with your conspiracy theories and accusing me of being a "liar" which is against forum rules. You are also accusing me of saying things I've never said. I have never blamed anybody for not releasing the JFK Files. 

Criminal Donald boasted that he was going to release the JFK Files and then said he couldn't for security reasons. He said in January 2021 that the files can't be released for at least another 3 years. President Biden has said the same so he is also unable to release them.

Richard Smith is using projection and is pathetically trying to blame President Biden. Absolutely ridiculous.       

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2021, 12:33:52 AM »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2021, 02:17:28 AM »
Sorry Richard, you are making things up again with your conspiracy theories and accusing me of being a "liar" which is against forum rules. You are also accusing me of saying things I've never said. I have never blamed anybody for not releasing the JFK Files. 

Criminal Donald boasted that he was going to release the JFK Files and then said he couldn't for security reasons. He said in January 2021 that the files can't be released for at least another 3 years. President Biden has said the same so he is also unable to release them.

Richard Smith is using projection and is pathetically trying to blame President Biden. Absolutely ridiculous.     

Now wait for Richard to reply saying you are wrong, because you did try to blame Trump anyway..... It's the way his mind is wired.