Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: 1/6 Insurrection Investigation  (Read 74816 times)

Offline Rick Plant

Re: 1/6 Insurrection Investigation
« Reply #384 on: April 04, 2022, 02:02:07 PM »
Advertisement
New trial date set in the high-level US Capitol riot case of former NYPD officer Thomas Webster. Now set for April 25th.

Webster would be first Jan 6 defendant with law enforcement ties to face a jury.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #384 on: April 04, 2022, 02:02:07 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #385 on: April 04, 2022, 02:48:28 PM »
Do you need glasses? It clearly says April 2, 2021. Not January 6. Officer Evans was being honored for his service a year after his death. 

You have posted this in a thread about 1/6 with no explanation whatsoever as to its relevance to that event.  In the past, you have falsely suggested that Capitol Police officers were killed during that event.  They were not.   This is as shameful as it gets.  Trying to use the death of an individual to suit your fake narrative.   Shameful.

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #386 on: April 04, 2022, 03:13:10 PM »
You have posted this in a thread about 1/6 with no explanation whatsoever as to its relevance to that event.  In the past, you have falsely suggested that Capitol Police officers were killed during that event.  They were not.   This is as shameful as it gets.  Trying to use the death of an individual to suit your fake narrative.   Shameful.

This is my thread and I don't need you telling what I can post in it. The explanation of his death is clearly written where it says he died on April 2, 2021. Spare me your fake outrage. All you do is cause trouble in threads, post disinformation, and make false accusations.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #386 on: April 04, 2022, 03:13:10 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #387 on: April 04, 2022, 03:30:49 PM »
This is my thread and I don't need you telling what I can post in it. The explanation of his death is clearly written where it says he died on April 2, 2021. Spare me your fake outrage. All you do is cause trouble in threads, post disinformation, and make false accusations.

There is no "explanation of his death" in that post.  None.  By posting this in a thread titled "!/6 Insurrection Investigation" you implied that his death was related to that event.  Maybe you didn't even understand yourself that his death occurred as a result of another event (or maybe you are intentionally dishonest).  Either way it is shameful and should be deleted from this thread.  If you want to start another thread on the "4/2 Insurrection Investigation" discussing the blame that should be attributed for his death to Biden and the Dem party for their anti-police stance then knock yourself out.  What you have done here is slimy and dishonest.

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #388 on: April 04, 2022, 03:53:06 PM »
There is no "explanation of his death" in that post.  None.  By posting this in a thread titled "!/6 Insurrection Investigation" you implied that his death was related to that event.  Maybe you didn't even understand yourself that his death occurred as a result of another event (or maybe you are intentionally dishonest).  Either way it is shameful and should be deleted from this thread.  If you want to start another thread on the "4/2 Insurrection Investigation" discussing the blame that should be attributed for his death to Biden and the Dem party for their anti-police stance then knock yourself out.  What you have done here is slimy and dishonest.

You are truly embarrassing yourself. The explanation of Officer Evans death is above. It clearly states his death is on April 2, 2021. It has nothing to do with Jan 6. This is a pathetic attempt by you just to attack me and to start a fake argument to disrupt my thread. I'm not deleting anything.     

Go start your own thread and stay out of mine. If you continue to falsley smear me like this I'm going to report you for slander.   

The anti police stance belongs to Trump's MAGA thugs who beat them. The anti police stance belongs to the GOP who did nothing for these brave officers at the Capitol. The GOP all voted against the American Rescue Plan that funded police departments all across America.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #388 on: April 04, 2022, 03:53:06 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #389 on: April 04, 2022, 04:04:31 PM »

You are truly embarrassing yourself. The explanation of Officer Evans death is above. It clearly states his death is on April 2, 2021. It has nothing to do with Jan 6. This is a pathetic attempt by you just to attack me and to start a fake argument to disrupt my thread. I'm not deleting anything.     

Go start your own thread and stay out of mine. If you continue to falsley smear me like this I'm going to report you for slander.   

The anti police stance belongs to Trump's MAGA thugs who beat them. The anti police stance belongs to the GOP who did nothing for these brave officers at the Capitol. The GOP all voted against the American Rescue Plan that funded police departments all across America.

If this has nothing to do with Jan. 6, then why post it here on a thread about Jan. 6?  You were clearly trying to imply that it has something to do with that event.  You have been called out for your slimy dishonesty.  Shameful.

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #390 on: April 04, 2022, 11:51:03 PM »
High-level Jan 6 defendant Tom Ballard, who allegedly assaulted police with a baton seeks release from pretrial jail arguing, He's a "lone individual who was persuaded by the violent rhetoric of Donald Trump and the Republican party and was led to believe that the 2020 election was stolen".

The Justice Dept wants Ballard to remain jailed: "His decision to bring a police baton and gas mask demonstrates that Ballard planned for violence. The fact that Ballard watched the violence for almost 2 hours before acting demonstrates that he was not caught up in the moment".

The Justice Dept has adopted the language used by *so many* Jan 6 defendants --- "caught up in the moment" -- and uses against this defendant.

Justice Dept: "Ballard can be seen at the front of the rioters confronting US Capitol Police and Metropolitan Police Department officers who were defending the lower west terrace archway. As depicted in public video footage, Ballard threw a tabletop at the police officers".

Prosecutors allege Ballard assaulted police in the tunnel on Jan 6 and shined a flashlight in the eyes of officers, disorienting them.

Ballard argued he was not part of the organized group on Jan 6.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #390 on: April 04, 2022, 11:51:03 PM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #391 on: April 04, 2022, 11:56:34 PM »
NEW: Court unseals Jan 6 case against Anthony Mazzio, who allegedly wore tactical vest, gloves, and carried a gas mask, Trump flag on Jan 6.. and said "We are tired of waiting for people that have been prominent, honestly Hillary Clinton is going to go to jail".