Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Was Lee Oswald questioned about the murder of JD Tippit?  (Read 22162 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Was Lee Oswald questioned about the murder of JD Tippit?
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2021, 09:31:52 PM »
Advertisement
Psssst..... Mr "Smith" there were other men in the interrogation room, (Men who Fritz could not control) Fritz wasn't so crazy as to ask a question that might draw an answer that he didn't want recorded....  A question like:...Tell me about the bus ride to the theater Lee....    Was there anybody on that bus that you knew, a former neighbor perhaps?

What if Lee had answered;     Well yes as a matter of fact Mrs Jones was on the bus, I know her because she was a neighbor  who used to talk to Marina and Junie.....

Hooorah!.....I believe that I've stumbled upon the reason that Captain Fritz never asked  Lee about his whereabouts for the time period between 1:03 and 1:30.......  ( The period in which JD Tippit was shot) 

In Sylvia Meagher's book Accessories After The Fact ( page 260) Meagher wrote:...."The first news flashes out of Dallas on the Tippit shooting said that he had been shot to death when he and another policeman pursued a suspect in the assassination into the Texas Theater following a tip.  The suspect -Lee Harvey Oswald- had shot Tippit.   He was subdued and arrested by other policemen.
By the next day , newspapers reported that Tippit had actually been shot and killed some blocks away from the theater and  that Oswald had been arrested for Tippitt's murder,  not for the assassination of the President." 

So at the time Lee was brought into the Dallas police headquarters Fritz believed that Tippit had been shot at the Theater....

This would provide an answer to the question...WHY DIDN'T FRITZ ASK LEE OSWALD ANYTHING ABOUT TIPPIT"S MURDER ?

Fritz thought that Lee Oswald had shot Tippit at the theater.....
« Last Edit: September 24, 2021, 09:38:02 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2021, 09:31:52 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2021, 09:41:48 PM »
Depends on what "studied" means.

From the dictionary (as it applies here):

to examine or investigate carefully and in detail

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2021, 09:50:25 PM »
I used to believe that there just had to be a conspiracy. Then I suspended that belief long enough to take a fresh look at the case with an open mind. And after doing so, I was able to see that my original belief was in error.

I believe what we have here is a gargantuan ego problem.....   If Charlie couldn't come up with the solution then he'll simply accept the tale dumped on us pissants by LBJ's "Special Select Blue Ribbon committee.....  After all Charlie is one of those superior intellects ......

There is no need to re-invent the wheel. In this case, the “shoe fits.”

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2021, 09:50:25 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2021, 10:27:46 PM »
Do you believe that the opinions of the vast majority of the people (who know very few, if any details of the case) are just as important as the opinions of those who have studied the case in detail for many years?
Do you actually consider that "the vast majority of people" are idiots--incapable of discerning the information that you.. the scholarly intellectual.... feel that you [aside from those who might tend agree with you] solely possess?
Opinions are like the orifice in the backside...everybody has one. You are entitled to yours no matter how illusory.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2021, 10:46:17 PM »
Do you actually consider that "the vast majority of people" are idiots--incapable of discerning the information that you.. the scholarly intellectual.... feel that you [aside from those who might tend agree with you] solely possess?
Opinions are like the orifice in the backside...everybody has one. You are entitled to yours no matter how illusory.

Opinions are like the orifice in the backside...everybody has one.

Some expel more stinkin gas than others.....  Mr Collins for example...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2021, 10:46:17 PM »

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #45 on: September 24, 2021, 11:33:58 PM »
Fritz knew that Lee had taken a bus to the theater...

Tell me Walt --- Why have you decided (on your own) to just invent a bus trip to the Texas Theater for Lee Oswald on 11/22?

No such bus trip occurred and you know it. And there's not a speck of evidence to support such a bus trip "to the theater" either.

So why do you now want to pretend such a bus trip occurred on Nov. 22nd?
« Last Edit: September 24, 2021, 11:36:04 PM by David Von Pein »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2021, 12:29:04 AM »
Tell me Walt --- Why have you decided (on your own) to just invent a bus trip to the Texas Theater for Lee Oswald on 11/22?

No such bus trip occurred and you know it. And there's not a speck of evidence to support such a bus trip "to the theater" either.

So why do you now want to pretend such a bus trip occurred on Nov. 22nd?

Perhaps you need to study the information a bit with your head extracted....

There most certainly is evidence that Lee rode in a bus to the Theater......I've already posted it so just extract your head and look....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2021, 12:29:04 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #47 on: September 25, 2021, 01:41:14 AM »

Do you actually consider that "the vast majority of people" are idiots--incapable of discerning the information….

No, and that is not what I said or suggested. The vast majority of the people have not taken the time or effort to learn the details. That makes them ignorant (relatively speaking compared to those who have studied the case), not idiots. I would assume that most people are capable of learning the details and forming an informed opinion. But for various reasons of their own, most people have not learned the details. Therefore, their ignorant opinions are not the same as the opinions of others who have studied the case and learned the details.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 01:49:42 AM by Charles Collins »