Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Was Lee Oswald questioned about the murder of JD Tippit?  (Read 22442 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Was Lee Oswald questioned about the murder of JD Tippit?
« Reply #128 on: September 30, 2021, 02:15:03 AM »
Advertisement
You're the shallow one around here as amply demonstrated by your treatment of DVP, JohnM et al
Im surprised that anyone would put up with that; why don't you bugger off a CTer forum

My dear lil Chappie.....I have no respect for you at all....   There are a few LNer's who display a bit of solid reasoning but you my Lil Chappie are on the bottom rung....   But don't get all puffed up ....That rung has a number of LNer's with whom you share the bottom rung.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #128 on: September 30, 2021, 02:15:03 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #129 on: September 30, 2021, 03:05:00 AM »
From May 2013....

WALT CAKEBREAD SAID:

It would have taken several minutes to place the rifle in position and then cover it with paper and boxes of books.

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

Absolute nonsense. You make it sound like he was constructing the Pyramids.

FWIW, it's my own opinion (based on LHO's clipboard being found very near this same area of the stairs and rifle) that Oswald likely pre-arranged his rifle-stashing area near the stairwell in advance of 12:30 PM.

But even if he didn't pre-arrange it, Walt's theory is just more of the same over-the-top dreck that Walt always utilizes in order to keep from having to admit what the evidence so plainly shows--and that is:

Walt's favorite "patsy" was, in truth, the assassin of President Kennedy -- and Oswald himself hid his own rifle in those boxes before fleeing down the nearby stairway.

Simple and Occam-like. But Walt likes the "Pyramids" approach better.

DAVID VON PEIN LATER SAID:

[A conspiracy theorist going by the username] "Curt Jester", in his post linked HERE, is assigning ludicrous levels of assumed perfection to things that can never be pinned down that accurately.

All of these "timelines" revolving around Vickie Adams, Sandra Styles, Bill Shelley, Marrion Baker, and also Lee Harvey Oswald can only be estimated to a certain degree, and can never be micro-analyzed right down to the second....and everybody knows it (even "Curt Jester").

If Vickie Adams' timeline...is off just a TINY little bit--then Oswald can make it. That's all it takes. And yet a whole book has been written by Barry Ernest that focuses chiefly on a theory that is completely destroyed if Miss Adams is just SLIGHTLY off in her time estimate.

And yet, even though most readers SHOULD realize that Ernest's whole book is based on a TIME ESTIMATE given by a witness, Ernest's book has, amazingly, received glowing reviews from the Amazon readers, averaging 4.4 stars (out of 5 maximum) at Amazon.com (through this writing on May 7, 2013).

It goes to show how eager the public is to disbelieve the Warren Commission, and how eager and willing they are to base their pro-conspiracy thinking on something as flimsy as one witness' estimate of when she started down those Book Depository stairs. Kinda sad, isn't it?

More....
http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2014/07/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-743.html

It would have taken several minutes to place the rifle in position and then cover it with paper and boxes of books.

Walt's favorite "patsy" was, in truth, the assassin of President Kennedy -- and Oswald himself hid his own rifle in those boxes before fleeing down the nearby stairway.

Pssst Von Pea Brain.....According to LBJ's cover up committee, how much time elapsed between the imaginary arrival of Lee Oswald at the lunchroom door and The arrival of Baker at the top of the stairs...... How much time elapsed A mere ONE second!..    In their staged imaginary re-enactment of Lee's alleged flight from the sixth floor window to the 2nd floor lunchroom Agent John Howlett used a light piece of 1X 4 lumber  (Verses a bulky 9 pound carcano with a sling and scope mounted on it) The light piece of 1X4 was used so Howlett could very easily insert that grossly phony "carcano" in the crack behind the row of boxes......  It would have taken Howlett a tiny fraction of the time that would have been needed to hide the actual rifle in the manner that Boone and Weitzman found that rifle.....and Yet in the race to reach the lunchroom ahead of Baker, he beat Baker by a mere 1 Second!!!  If he had hide the rifle as it had been found on the floor beneath the pallet of books Howlett would still have been on the sixth floor hiding the carcano while Baker was at the lunchroom,  twirling his revolver on his little finger while awaiting "Oswald".

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #130 on: September 30, 2021, 03:34:19 AM »
To reiterate what I said above....

"[Walt] is assigning ludicrous levels of assumed perfection to
things that can never be pinned down that accurately."

But Walt will keep pretending that it takes forever and a day to place a rifle on the floor. (God only knows why.)

Walt's new nickname: Mr. Pyramids.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2021, 03:35:51 AM by David Von Pein »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #130 on: September 30, 2021, 03:34:19 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #131 on: September 30, 2021, 03:35:49 AM »
My dear lil Chappie.....I have no respect for you at all....   There are a few LNer's who display a bit of solid reasoning but you my Lil Chappie are on the bottom rung....   But don't get all puffed up ....That rung has a number of LNer's with whom you share the bottom rung.

I'm all shook up

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #132 on: September 30, 2021, 03:46:39 AM »
Thanks for your effort Dan.....  But I believe that your wrong about the rifle being upright at Fritz's feet...As you've pointed out the image is very poor but it looks like the light colored metal of the butt plate can be seen in the horizontal position.  Also I don't believe that Captain Fritz was right there within inches of the rifle......   Fritz was standing just to the east of the vertical column and if he had been within inches of the rifle it would have been the muzzle end of the rifle, NOT the butt of the rifle.

I wonder if the ( image of the rifle ?) at Fritz's feet was taken when they staged the in situ photo.

Could someone create frame by frame images of Fritz standing among the boxes?

Could someone create frame by frame images of Fritz standing among the boxes?

This clip shows Fritz entering the boxes in which the rifle was hidden.
The next shot shows the rifle at Fritz's feet. The two screws in the butt plate reflect the light of Alyea's camera and clearly show the rifle is in an upright position.
I know that providing actual video footage of the rifle in the upright position before Day touches it will not be enough for you Walt but that's not on me.

Thanks for your effort Dan

Don't mention it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #132 on: September 30, 2021, 03:46:39 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #133 on: September 30, 2021, 03:47:39 AM »

But Walt will keep pretending that it takes forever and a day to place a rifle on the floor. (God only knows why.)

Tut, tut.

'Wallyburger' works for me.
(Urban dictionary)

'An annoying person who makes slanderous comments and then repeats them like a spoiled child again and again while denying reality in a sanctimonious holier-than-though manner'

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #134 on: September 30, 2021, 03:50:12 AM »

it takes forever and a day to place a rifle on the floor. (God only knows why.)

Thank you for acknowledging God.'s guidance........ 

The reason the throw down rifle had been well hidden is because Lee didn't want it found until he had ample time to escape the immediate area.   He had been told that a plane would be waiting to fly him to Mexico ...on the first leg of his flight to Cuba.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #134 on: September 30, 2021, 03:50:12 AM »

Online David Von Pein

« Reply #135 on: September 30, 2021, 04:11:40 AM »
Lee...had been told that a plane would be waiting to fly him to Mexico ...on the first leg of his flight to Cuba.

It's fun to just make stuff up, isn't it Walter?
« Last Edit: September 30, 2021, 04:13:08 AM by David Von Pein »