Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald: No power lunch  (Read 56388 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Oswald: No power lunch
« Reply #344 on: September 13, 2021, 01:01:36 AM »
Advertisement
I apologise for this. I'm not quite sure what happened. The line 'So the lunchroom encounter was invented?' was the first line to my previous post which I was going to include for reference but then realised you probably didn't need it and thought I had deleted it. But I clearly didn't. It wasn't meant to be misleading and I've gone back to the original post and crossed it out, so again sorry about that.

No biggie, Mr Baxter, and thank you

However, I do still think that dismissing it as a mere changing of location is a gross understatement rather than calling it a complete lie, which is what it is. If it wasn't true, then it was a clear and intentional lie invented to mislead people.

Oh I quite agree-------to change the location, and therefore the timing, of this encounter was an outrageous lie of monumental proportions

Well, is this not the whole point of the encounter with Oswald on the second floor? Why did they stop to question who he was and clear him of any further suspicion if their sole purpose was just to run to the sixth floor?

Good question! Officer Baker's lunchroom story never made sense. But it was the best (i.e. least worst) that could be put together under extreme time- and political-pressure

Any stairwell. It's a fabricated story so it doesn't matter.

Oh but it matters very much indeed.

Remember: if they know that Mr Oswald was out front for the shooting, then they know that there is every risk that visual proof and/or witnesses may emerge at some point to prove his presence there. This means that the new, fictional location for the encounter has to be somewhere that Mr Oswald could physically and halfway plausibly have gone to from the front entrance immediately after the shooting. Otherwise Officer Baker and Mr Truly (and others besides) risk exposure as rank perjurers. Due to the layout of the building, and of the second floor in particular, the lunchroom is the least worst (actually the only) option

They could have just said they encountered him going down the stairs just as they were reaching the 2nd floor, rather than saying they saw him in the lunchroom. It would have at least shown that Oswald was seen making his way downstairs, and presumably towards the exit, after the shooting and therefore raising suspicion and leaving no question as to why he was just sipping a Coke calmly in the lunchroom.

Again, the fictional encounter HAS to work both ways: an assassin who has descended OR (if it comes to it) a man who has just left the front entrance and come upstairs

OK, I don't agree with your notion but I totally understand what you are saying and why you are claiming they did it. My confusion is why they would fabricate a story that can easily be left open to criticism and doubt? And that indeed has if numerous CT books and theories are to be accounted for. If you're going to lie, you might as well make something up that is at least foolproof

They knew Mr Oswald wasn't the shooter, and their options were excruciatingly limited. The lunchroom was lousy, but it was their only option if they were to keep alive the notion of Mr Oswald's guilt as the sixth-floor shooter

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: September 13, 2021, 01:08:23 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #344 on: September 13, 2021, 01:01:36 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #345 on: September 13, 2021, 01:05:41 AM »
Let me help you out Alan.
Because you are a Tinfoil Fantasist you are free to make any claim you wish free of Reason and Accountability.
When you claim Oswald said he went outside BEFORE JFK passed by, it's an invention of your fertile imagination. However, you don't believe your claims are subject to the same scrutiny as everyone else.

Thanks for the tetchy waffle, Mr O'Meara!  Thumb1:

So, when I ask you to back up your claim (knowing you can't do it) with documentary evidence you provide a document that makes no mention about Oswald going outside BEFORE JFK passed by.

Because President Kennedy is an inessential optional extra in the Presidential Parade, right?  :D

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #346 on: September 13, 2021, 01:10:28 AM »
Hosty's book was published in 2011 and he just wanted to tell his side of the story and Hosty's main motivation was he believed he was a scapegoat and let's get real if Hosty had explosive evidence that Oswald was outside during the assassination then he would have put it in his book but as we know Hosty just told the truth. And so long after the assassination we can't use the cop out excuse and keep saying he was still being "supressed"  . Thumb1:

https://www.scribd.com/read/463988612/Assignment-Oswald#

And the most powerful evidence of them all, is Oswald from his own lips agreeing to being in the building at the time. And if you want a laugh you just gotta hear the behind the scenes explanation given by Ford, where Fritz and Oswald struck a deal or something? Hilarious.

Question. Were you in the building at the time.
Oswald.   Naturally if I work in that building.

@1:20

Btw if the Hosty note was saying what Ford wants us to believe, they wouldn't just supress a piece of paper, they would burn/flush the piece of paper.

I can just imagine the conversation;
Conspirator 1: Well Hosty wrote this note busting open this whole investigation
Conspirator 2: Ok I know, but don't destroy it, and we will keep it for safe keeping just so at a later date which could even be tomorrow we will be completely exposed as conspiring to kill the President.

JohnM
« Last Edit: September 13, 2021, 01:11:47 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #346 on: September 13, 2021, 01:10:28 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #347 on: September 13, 2021, 01:12:02 AM »
According to Fritz and Bookhout Lee said that he was in the 1st floor lunchroom eating his lunch when the motorcade passed by the TSBD....He then went to the second floor to purchase a coke .....

Captain Fritz and Agent Bookhout lied, duh!

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #348 on: September 13, 2021, 01:16:20 AM »
Hosty's book was published in 2011 and he just wanted to tell his side of the story and Hosty's main motivation was he believed he was a scapegoat and let's get real if Hosty had explosive evidence that Oswald was outside during the assassination then he would have put it in his book

He put it in his same-day interrogation report, Mr Mytton. Don't cry!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #348 on: September 13, 2021, 01:16:20 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #349 on: September 13, 2021, 01:19:04 AM »
And the most powerful evidence of them all, is Oswald from his own lips agreeing to being in the building at the time. And if you want a laugh you just gotta hear the behind the scenes explanation given by Ford, where Fritz and Oswald struck a deal or something?

:D

Mr Alan Ford: Captain Fritz manipulated Mr Oswald into believing he was not on the hook as the actual shooter

Mr John Mytton: Ford claims Fritz and Oswald struck a deal or something

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #350 on: September 13, 2021, 01:25:53 AM »
:D

Mr Alan Ford: Captain Fritz manipulated Mr Oswald into believing he was not on the hook as the actual shooter

WTF? And that made Oswald agree to being in the building at the time? Hilarious!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #350 on: September 13, 2021, 01:25:53 AM »

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #351 on: September 13, 2021, 01:31:59 AM »
He put it in his same-day interrogation report, Mr Mytton. Don't cry!

Alan,

Hosty did not put in his same-day interrogation report that Oswald was outside during the assassination.
I know you really believe that he did but he didn't.
It didn't happen.  ::)

But on a lighter note...
it is your contention that Oswald can be seen in the Darnell footage as Baker approaches the TSBD steps.
Please regale us with your account of how the first floor encounter between Baker and Oswald took place given Baker is only seconds from reaching the position you believe Oswald was standing.