Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The KGB Impersonated Oswald in Mexico to Connect Castro to the Assassination  (Read 19405 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Oswald Was Never in Mexico
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2021, 03:28:38 PM »
Advertisement
Again, no substantive discussion.  All commentary and personal insults.  I tried.  Bye bye.

Make that 'buh-bye'
You know, the sarcastic SNL version

« Last Edit: May 28, 2021, 09:39:22 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2021, 03:28:38 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2021, 03:47:36 PM »
Facts misinterpreted as personal insults, what's new?

Your bluff ("Oswald's rifle") was called and you jumped ship.

That's how your "well documented" "substantive discussions" have worked for years -- LOL

Buh-bye.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2021, 09:40:01 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2021, 04:45:17 PM »
No worries.

Just enjoy sniping a Lone Nutter once in a while.

Richard popped his head out and.... BOOM!

More importantly:

JFK popped his head out
BOOM>Click-Click
BOOM>Click-Click
BOOM>Click-Click

Poor dumb president

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2021, 04:45:17 PM »

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2021, 07:34:30 PM »
That is possibly the dumbest explanation that I've ever heard.  So the KGB was behind the assassination and they wanted to blame it on anti-Castro Cubans?  And the way they did this was to frame a Marxist by having him visit the Cuban embassy?  HA HA HA.  Where to start?
In LBJ's last interview as president - one that was withheld until his death - he said he "never believed" that Oswald acted along and that he suspected that Castro was behind the assassination. He apparently was more open at other times in saying that Castro retaliated against the Kennedys because he, Castro, learned of the assassination plots against him. The Kennedys, LBJ reportedly said, were running a "Damned Murder Inc."

And many LBJ aides lived long after the Soviet Union dissolved. Bill Moyers, LBJ's press secretary, is still alive. I would think that these aides would have revealed this information after the demise of the USSR. What's the worry? There's no USSR to wage war with. Besides, I would rely on Robert Caro's reporting on such matters and to my knowledge he's uncovered nothing remotely related to this theory.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2021, 08:09:27 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »

« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2021, 03:31:21 PM »
They weren’t “wrong.” They simply lied.

They met with the so-called “unidentified mystery man,” who was one of their KGB colleagues in the CIA.

The KGB officer impersonating Oswald spoke with a KGB officer named Kostikov, who “specialized in handling Soviet agents operating under deep cover in the United States,” which, of course, included KGB officers inside the CIA.

Kostikov was “believed to work for Department Thirteen of the First Chief Directorate of the KGB. It is the Department responsible for executive action, including sabotage and assassination.”

I have first-hand knowledge that Warren Commission Exhibit 237, the Mexico City “unidentified mystery man,” is a photograph of one of President Kennedy’s three assassins.

It’s all explained in my book.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07V9JT65Y

Well, if all of the evidence that Oswald went to MC can be dismissed as lies and fake then where do we go? If I presented a thousand pieces of evidence - hell, if Oswald himself said he went there - your response would be it's all lies, correct? Or faked. It's a useless conversation.

One question, please. You believe this person below (and pictured above) impersonated Oswald. Even though there is no evidence whatsoever that he did so. Nobody - including the CIA - said he said he was Oswald. It was simply a photo they erroneously released.

As I mentioned above, all of the KGB officers in the MC Soviet Embassy were shown this man in 1993 after there was no Soviet Union in existence and they all said the man was not the Lee Oswald they met. One of them, Oleg Nechiporenko, said it was an American who had visited the Embassy before and that he did not say he was Lee Oswald. You say that they're all lying and if I understand you correctly believe they were the real assassins of JFK, right?

But the Cubans got this photo, provided to the HSCA, below from the above alleged impersonator for his transit visa application.

So you believe the above balding man impersonating Oswald gave the photo above to the Cubans, i.e., Duran, for his transit visa application and the Cubans didn't see it was two different men? So do you believe that the Cubans were involved in this too? And all of the other eyewitnesses - the women on the bus, the people at the hotel - who said the man was Oswald are lying? Or what?

I'll just add: no aide to LBJ, including ones who lived AFTER the collapse of the Soviet Union, revealed this plot, this suppression of the knowledge that the KGB was behind the assassination, that you say took place. Two of his top aides: Bill Moyers and Joe Califano are still alive. Why don't they reveal this conspiracy? BTW, Califano believes Oswald acted on behalf of Castro. And no one in the Pentagon or CIA or otherwise alive at the time who lived after the demise of the USSR admitted to this. If your theory is true then why did they continue to hide it? There was no Soviet Union anymore. They can reveal what happened. And become famous. And make lots of money with a book detailing this. But none did.

And no one who worked for the Warren Commission, including men who lived after the end of the Soviet Union, ever came forward and said anything about this. Howard Willens, a major member of the commission, is still alive. Why doesn't he reveal this coverup? Other members of the commission lived until recently. None - not one - revealed this supposed coverup.

It makes no sense to me. You have conspiracy on top of conspiracy and coverup on top of coverups as your explanation. The whole explanation collapses on its contradictions.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 09:58:45 PM by Steve M. Galbraith »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2021, 03:31:21 PM »

« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2021, 03:52:39 PM »
And to repeat one point: Here are the pages below of the notes/draft copy of the letter Oswald sent to the Soviet Embassy where he discussed going to Mexico City. In the drafts he mentions - as in the sent letter - going to Mexico City and visiting the consulate and embassy. The handwriting was identified as his.

If one says these were faked, who faked them? And if you insist they're fake then what evidence would you accept that Oswald went to Mexico City? If there is none they what is to discuss?

Page two:

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2021, 03:13:48 AM »
Some 500 posts were done on this stuff last year. Why bring it up again?
Did Oswald Go To Mexico City?
https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,1599.0.html

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2021, 03:13:48 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2021, 06:30:32 AM »
And to repeat one point: Here are the pages below of the notes/draft copy of the letter Oswald sent to the Soviet Embassy where he discussed going to Mexico City.
Yes... repeating the same errors from two years ago. How is it that Oswald [who could read and write in Russian] would write a letter to the Soviet Embassy in English? Does that make any sense? Perhaps Chapman, Smith, Von Pein or Organ could clarify that as they have failed to do this for months.
You have also posted that---
The Cuban official - Sylvia Duran - who typed out the visa forms... 
Not true... Ms Duran was not a Cuban official .