Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Anyone Floored by the Second Dose of the Pfizer Vaccine?  (Read 9685 times)

Offline Robert Doane

Re: Anyone Floored by the Second Dose of the Pfizer Vaccine?
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2021, 01:04:16 AM »
Advertisement
I had the same reaction to both Pfizer doses I received in Dec and Jan, extreme weakness, fatigue, aches, chills, elevated temp. For a short time I was so weak I could barely move my legs, and couldn't get my self into sitting position from lying down. Much better the following day.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2021, 01:04:16 AM »

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2021, 01:30:52 AM »
I had the same reaction to both Pfizer doses I received in Dec and Jan, extreme weakness, fatigue, aches, chills, elevated temp. For a short time I was so weak I could barely move my legs, and couldn't get my self into sitting position from lying down. Much better the following day.
You got the Pfizer vaccine in December of 2020? You must have been among the first group of people to receive it. In the US? Or UK? Or elsewhere?

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2021, 01:21:15 PM »
Several of our local pharmacies have walk-in vaccinations available. No appointments needed. That began last Monday or so. Supply doesn't seem to be a problem other than for some isolated areas.

Some states are asking Washington to hold off on vaccine deliveries due to waning interest, according to the latest news today. Uh, oh..

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2021, 01:21:15 PM »