Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Et tu, Bonnie?  (Read 54723 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Et tu, Bonnie?
« Reply #464 on: April 30, 2021, 09:51:20 AM »
Advertisement
I am yet to see anything that would suggest Alyea arrived at the SN before Fritz.

Mr Alyea was in the building in time to film Mr Truly and Officer Baker and Mr Campbell and others near the rear of the first floor, ca. 10 mins post-shooting. He would have had plenty of time to see the chicken bones on the fifth floor and hence know subsequently that their 'finding' on the sixth was a crock. We have footage from him taken on the fifth floor
« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 10:22:11 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #464 on: April 30, 2021, 09:51:20 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #465 on: April 30, 2021, 10:21:14 AM »
There is footage of Messrs Williams, Arce and Shelley being put in a police car to be taken down to police headquarters. The time (at least this is my understanding) is approx. 1pm, perhaps a little earlier.

Mr Williams in the car looks very distressed. Has he heard the bewildering and terrifying information that police have identified the fifth floor southeast window as the source of the shots?
« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 10:24:08 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #466 on: April 30, 2021, 12:37:14 PM »
Well, it was an error that started with the witnesses-------and then IMO spread to officers inside the building

If this rather large and rather embarrassing initial error was indeed made by officers searching the building, then it would have been hushed up afterwards. The accounts given by Inspector Sawyer et al are after the event and not to be trusted. That they were all well capable of sticking rigidly to an agreed script was certainly the belief of Mr Alyea

It was established that Mr Givens did not stay in the building for the motorcade. Mr Williams did----much better to put the chicken in his hands

No idea

I have no problem with the CYA approach after the event by many involved. That’s why I look for corroboration.

They already had Given's mentioned as the owner of the bones on the 6th floor by Shelley in his initial statement. The time the bones were placed there would not preclude him.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #466 on: April 30, 2021, 12:37:14 PM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #467 on: April 30, 2021, 12:39:34 PM »
Mr Alyea was in the building in time to film Mr Truly and Officer Baker and Mr Campbell and others near the rear of the first floor, ca. 10 mins post-shooting. He would have had plenty of time to see the chicken bones on the fifth floor and hence know subsequently that their 'finding' on the sixth was a crock. We have footage from him taken on the fifth floor

By the time Fritz got there they had been placed in the bag and moved.

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #468 on: April 30, 2021, 12:41:48 PM »

I have no doubt he entered early. Can you provide anything to support he saw the SN before Fritz arrived in that location?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #468 on: April 30, 2021, 12:41:48 PM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #469 on: April 30, 2021, 12:46:33 PM »
There is footage of Messrs Williams, Arce and Shelley being put in a police car to be taken down to police headquarters. The time (at least this is my understanding) is approx. 1pm, perhaps a little earlier.

Mr Williams in the car looks very distressed. Has he heard the bewildering and terrifying information that police have identified the fifth floor southeast window as the source of the shots?

I believe the time was closer to 1.30. Fritz had requested Senkel to gather all those who had been on the sixth floor to be taken for statements. This occurred about the time of the rifle discovery and Truly informing Fritz of Oswald's absence.

Williams looks distressed because (at least) he had only just been in the SN.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 12:47:06 PM by Colin Crow »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #470 on: May 02, 2021, 12:26:45 PM »
I have no problem with the CYA approach after the event by many involved. That’s why I look for corroboration.

They already had Given's mentioned as the owner of the bones on the 6th floor by Shelley in his initial statement. The time the bones were placed there would not preclude him.

OK, but nothing to preclude Mr Williams either----who may have proved more pliable under pressure than Mr Givens (who seems to have insisted he ate a sandwich of the non-chicken-bones variety......)
« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 12:49:55 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #470 on: May 02, 2021, 12:26:45 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #471 on: May 02, 2021, 12:29:01 PM »
By the time Fritz got there they had been placed in the bag and moved.

How do we know that?