Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: LHO's shirt  (Read 38623 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: LHO's shirt
« Reply #104 on: February 11, 2021, 03:36:12 AM »
Advertisement
Yes, and as far as I know this ID was not mentioned in any interview or written report before Saturday.

as far as I know this ID was not mentioned in any interview or written report before Saturday.

Which raises the question....How and where did Warren De Bruey's come up with the name "Hidell" ??

I believe I know the answer .....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #104 on: February 11, 2021, 03:36:12 AM »

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #105 on: February 11, 2021, 04:19:09 AM »
as far as I know this ID was not mentioned in any interview or written report before Saturday.

Which raises the question....How and where did Warren De Bruey's come up with the name "Hidell" ??

From CE 833

17.   QUESTION The De Bruey's report of October 25, 1963 states that on October 7, 1963 a confidential informant advised that P. O. Box 30016 did not exist in the New Orleans area, and on the same date inquiry at the New Orleans Retailers' Credit Bureau failed to turn up an record of an A. J. Hidell. Why do these items not appear in the report of SA Kaack of October 31, 1963?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #106 on: February 11, 2021, 05:20:24 AM »
From CE 833

17.   QUESTION The De Bruey's report of October 25, 1963 states that on October 7, 1963 a confidential informant advised that P. O. Box 30016 did not exist in the New Orleans area, and on the same date inquiry at the New Orleans Retailers' Credit Bureau failed to turn up an record of an A. J. Hidell. Why do these items not appear in the report of SA Kaack of October 31, 1963?

I believe that Warren De Bruey's was Lee's handler....  Guy Bannister and De Brueys were good friends....Bannister was definitely using Lee Oswald for "something' .   And Lee was infatuated with the FBI ....He Knew that De Bruey's was an FBI agent and Lee believed that he was working for the FBI at the same time he was working for RFK. ( That's why Lee left Dallas and went to N.O......He was acting at the request of RFK... (JFK was desperate to find out who was behind the training of the Cuban exiles who had nearly triggered a nuclear war with Russia during the cuban missile crisis by attacking a Russian ship in Havana harbor.)  Lee saw no reason to hide his association with RFK from the FBI, because he thought they were on the same side.  Lee never knew that De Bruey's hated the Kennedy's and knew that Lee was a "snitch".    De Bruey's decided to use the hatred of the Cuban's for JFK and knew they were plotting to kill JFK . 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #106 on: February 11, 2021, 05:20:24 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #107 on: February 11, 2021, 07:52:12 AM »

« Last Edit: February 11, 2021, 07:54:59 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #108 on: February 11, 2021, 08:03:31 AM »
Yes, that would be correct.   AND since this is a thread about "LHO's SHIRT" ....  Lee was wearing a reddish brown NON PLAID shirt with a button down collar that morning and he man who many believe is Lee Oswald was wearing a PLAID shirt ....

As usual, Mr Cakebread, you're deeply confused.

Mr Pilgrim asked about Prayer Man. Those who believe the man in the doorway in Altgens is Mr Oswald are despised by those who believe Prayer Man is Mr Oswald. Those who believe Prayer Man is Mr Oswald know that the man in the doorway in Altgens is Mr Lovelady.

But those who believe Prayer Man is Mr Oswald reserve a special contempt for those who try to discredit that claim by conflating Prayer Man with Mr Lovelady in Altgens.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2021, 08:30:05 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #108 on: February 11, 2021, 08:03:31 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #109 on: February 11, 2021, 12:24:57 PM »
He's just desperately seeking attention.

Try to pay attention, hater. Just pointing out to the slow-witted CT crowd the folly of setting up a 'patsy' behind the limo, and then claiming the shots came from the front
« Last Edit: February 11, 2021, 12:26:35 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #110 on: February 11, 2021, 01:04:11 PM »
This nonsensical crap must be another example of what Chapman likes to tell himself is "clever, cut-to-the-quick insights".

You appear to be permanently gobsmacked:

1) The nonsensical part is setting up the 'patsy' behind the limo and then claiming the shots came from the front, Kneelin' JudgeJohnny.

2) For the clever, cut-to-the-quick insight, see above.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2021, 01:06:56 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #110 on: February 11, 2021, 01:04:11 PM »

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #111 on: February 11, 2021, 04:03:22 PM »
You appear to be permanently gobsmacked:

1) The nonsensical part is setting up the 'patsy' behind the limo and then claiming the shots came from the front, Kneelin' JudgeJohnny.

2) For the clever, cut-to-the-quick insight, see above.
It's like these conspirators were playing conspiracy poker.

Powerful conspirator "A": "Let's shoot JFK in broad daylight, in the middle of the street, with hundreds of people watching and with many having cameras."

Powerful conspirator "B": "I see that and raise. Let's shoot him from the front and then change everything to make it look like it was from behind."

Powerful conspirator "C": "I see that and raise again. Let's frame a guy and then force all of the eyewitnesses there to go along with us. Then make them remain silent for the rest of their lives."

Powerful conspirator "D": "I raise and call. Let's then have multiple investigations of the shooting and require all of the people to cover all of this up. Forever."

People, seemingly intelligent human beings, believe this. We've seen people in the past believe in witches and all sorts of strange things like demons and ghosts. We think to ourselves, "Well, we're smarter now, science proves there aren't witches. This type of superstitious belief is no longer believed."

Yes it is.