Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: LHO's shirt  (Read 37515 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: LHO's shirt
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2021, 11:48:49 PM »
Advertisement
The reddish brown shirt with the button down collar is the shirt that Lee Wore at the TSBD that morning....None of the various figures on the steps are wearing a shirt like this.

You've seen a COLOR version of the Darnell film, Mr Cakebread? OMG!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2021, 11:48:49 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2021, 04:23:11 AM »
You've seen a COLOR version of the Darnell film, Mr Cakebread? OMG!

I was referring to Altgen's.....  And it's not necessary for the photo to be in color.....  The shirt that the doorway man is wearing appears to be PLAID.... 

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2021, 09:14:14 PM »
I was referring to Altgen's.....  And it's not necessary for the photo to be in color.....  The shirt that the doorway man is wearing appears to be PLAID....

Yes, that shirt in Altgens 6 is Mr Lovelady's plaid shirt.

But your claim was (and I quote) "None of the various figures on the steps are wearing a shirt like this"........... to ignore the Darnell film, which shows so much more of the west side of the doorway than Altgens does, is just plain silly.

No one anymore seriously believes that the doorway man in Altgens is Mr Oswald. Plenty of people seriously believe--------and with very good reason---------that Prayer Man in Darnell is Mr Oswald.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2021, 09:16:12 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2021, 09:14:14 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2021, 09:53:54 PM »
Yes, that shirt in Altgens 6 is Mr Lovelady's plaid shirt.

But your claim was (and I quote) "None of the various figures on the steps are wearing a shirt like this"........... to ignore the Darnell film, which shows so much more of the west side of the doorway than Altgens does, is just plain silly.

No one anymore seriously believes that the doorway man in Altgens is Mr Oswald. Plenty of people seriously believe--------and with very good reason---------that Prayer Man in Darnell is Mr Oswald.

No one anymore seriously believes that the doorway man in Altgens is Mr Oswald.

OK I'm satisfied.... And I apologize .....for using misleading verbage. (  "None of the various figures on the steps are wearing a shirt like this")  I should have said.... "Doorway man is not wearing a shirt like this.

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2021, 02:15:30 AM »
 they matched the fibers of The shirt that Oswald Was NOT wearing at time of shooting LOL to fibers “stuck” to the rifle butt, WTF??

when this little detail was pointed out by Walt YARNS ago, one excuse given was that the fibers supposedly “found “ in the alleged “bag” (but not photo in SN)  was  consistent with BOTH shirts which is even MORE LOL!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2021, 02:15:30 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2021, 02:33:48 AM »
they matched the fibers of The shirt that Oswald Was NOT wearing at time of shooting LOL to fibers “stuck” to the rifle butt, WTF??

when this little detail was pointed out by Walt YARNS ago, one excuse given was that the fibers supposedly “found “ in the alleged “bag” (but not photo in SN)  was  consistent with BOTH shirts which is even MORE LOL!

I love your play-on-words, Mr M. .....  And it makes me grin...However the tuft of yarn is no laughing matter.

The lie that the tuft of fibers matched the shirt that Lee was wearing was one of the major lies that tricked us suckers into believing that he had murdered president Kennedy.

Offline Pat Speer

« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2021, 06:56:36 AM »
Walt,

Was not trying to state that the LHO arrest shirt was the same as the one you informed me about at the rooming house, was just unsure as to whether the REDDISH BROWN shirt with the BUTTON DOWN COLLAR that you mentioned was proven to be the one worn on the morning of the assassination, hence my question as to whether it had been forensically tested.

I had read about LHO changing his clothes when he returned to the rooming house but I was unsure as to the 'consensus' (that word again) around his pre and post 1:00 pm attire.

I am happy to accept that he changed his clothes and that the shirt is the one Alan has highlighted above. Are there people who dispute this?

It is important that their is clarity around this as how this is answered impacts other events of that day.

For example,

If LHO changed his working clothes at the rooming house then

The witness statements of the bus passenger Blesdoe and the taxi driver Whaley do not stand up as they both describe him wearing the shirt he was arrested in at the TT.

Some of the debate and analysis around the evidence for LHO being outside the TSBD as the motorcade drives by rely on photographs that compare the shirt worn by the figure in the photograph with the shape and contours of the LHO shirt that he did not wear until 1:00pm.

It just seems to me that we should know the fact of what he was wearing as this ripples through the events of that day and can be used to discount certain testimonies and theories that are at variance to this known fact.

Does the forum know if the REDDISH BROWN shirt with the BUTTON DOWN COLLAR and the grey pants are still held as evidence somewhere and could modern scientific forensics examine them for evidence of firearms?

William, I contacted the Archives a few years back and asked for its help in determining if the light brown shirt they had in their collection was in fact the "reddish" shirt Oswald claimed he'd been wearing on the day of the shooting. After months of haggling, and working out the financial details (I had to pay them), they sent me some hi-res color photos of the shirt, which turned out to be reddish. One of these is presented above.

As shown on my website, moreover, one of the photos they sent me showed the inner collar of the shirt, and the initials of a multitude of FBI experts. This led me to believe that yessiree the shirt was tested for nitrates among other things and that the results of these tests were kept from the public. (There is no published report discussing any tests performed on this shirt.)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2021, 06:56:36 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2021, 09:39:15 AM »
As shown on my website, moreover, one of the photos they sent me showed the inner collar of the shirt, and the initials of a multitude of FBI experts. This led me to believe that yessiree the shirt was tested for nitrates among other things and that the results of these tests were kept from the public. (There is no published report discussing any tests performed on this shirt.)

This NB!  Thumb1: