Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: LHO's shirt  (Read 37809 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: LHO's shirt
« Reply #200 on: March 12, 2021, 06:55:17 PM »
Advertisement
Yeah, Scoggins:

"The driver, William W. Scoggins, had seen the slaying and was now crouched behind his cab on the street side. As the gunman cut through the shrubbery on the lawn, Scoggins looked up and saw the man approximately 12 feet away. In his hand was a pistol and he muttered words which sounded to Scoggins like "poor dumb cop" or "poor damn cop."
https://www.jfk-assassination.eu/warren/wcr/page7.php

Scoggins was shown a line up of photos and he was asked to pick out the man that had ran past his cab......

Mr. SCOGGINS. I don't remember, but after I got through looking at them and everything, and I says, I told them one of these two pictures is him, out of this group he showed me, and the one that was actually him looked like an older man than he was to me. Of course, I am not too much on identifying pictures. It wasn't a full shot of him, you know, and then he told me the other one was Oswald.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #200 on: March 12, 2021, 06:55:17 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #201 on: March 12, 2021, 08:00:27 PM »
Good grief.

Actual facts destroy your little stories every time.

You are not getting away with misrepresenting the evidence.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 08:34:57 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #202 on: March 12, 2021, 09:41:16 PM »

Scoggins was shown a line up of photos and he was asked to pick out the man that had ran past his cab......

Mr. SCOGGINS. I don't remember, but after I got through looking at them and everything, and I says, I told them one of these two pictures is him, out of this group he showed me, and the one that was actually him looked like an older man than he was to me. Of course, I am not too much on identifying pictures. It wasn't a full shot of him, you know, and then he told me the other one was Oswald.

You've missed my point

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #202 on: March 12, 2021, 09:41:16 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #203 on: March 13, 2021, 12:13:14 AM »
Actual facts destroy your little stories every time.

You are not getting away with misrepresenting the evidence.

It's not my story.   You need to coordinate with your fellow CTer nuts.  It is their story that the FBI needed to coerce a witness into confirming that Oswald wore the arrest shirt because of the fibers found on the rifle.  If those fibers don't have evidentiary value or link Oswald to the shirt, it begs the question why that evidence would need to be faked. 

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #204 on: March 13, 2021, 01:34:17 AM »
It's not my story.   You need to coordinate with your fellow CTer nuts.  It is their story that the FBI needed to coerce a witness into confirming that Oswald wore the arrest shirt because of the fibers found on the rifle.  If those fibers don't have evidentiary value or link Oswald to the shirt, it begs the question why that evidence would need to be faked.

It's not my story.

Yes it is... You made out of "fibers that are similar to those of Oswald's (arrest) shirt", which is a rather meaningless observation since most shirts are made from similar fibers, into "fibers from Oswald's shirt", which is simply a lie

It is their story that the FBI needed to coerce a witness into confirming that Oswald wore the arrest shirt because of the fibers found on the rifle.

You mean Bledsoe?.... Name me one other witness in any case where that FBI actually brought a piece of evidence to their home prior to their testimony?

Of course that FBI had a problem. They had only tested Oswald's arrest shirt (and no other) and had claimed that the fibers found on the rifle were similar, only to then find out that Oswald possibly wasn't even wearing the arrest shirt in the morning after all.

If those fibers don't have evidentiary value or link Oswald to the shirt, it begs the question why that evidence would need to be faked.

What evidence was faked?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #204 on: March 13, 2021, 01:34:17 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #205 on: March 13, 2021, 01:45:03 AM »
It's not my story.

Yes it is... You made out of "fibers that are similar to those of Oswald's (arrest) shirt", which is a rather meaningless observation since most shirts are made from similar fibers, into "fibers from Oswald's shirt", which is simply a lie

It is their story that the FBI needed to coerce a witness into confirming that Oswald wore the arrest shirt because of the fibers found on the rifle.

You mean Bledsoe?.... Name me one other witness in any case where that FBI actually brought a piece of evidence to their home prior to their testimony?

Of course that FBI had a problem. They had only tested Oswald's arrest shirt (and no other) and had claimed that the fibers found on the rifle were similar, only to then find out that Oswald possibly wasn't even wearing the arrest shirt in the morning after all.

If those fibers don't have evidentiary value or link Oswald to the shirt, it begs the question why that evidence would need to be faked.

What evidence was faked?

Form a coherent narrative from this contrarian morass.  You suggest the shirt fibers have no evidentiary value because they can't be linked to Oswald's arrest shirt or any specific shirt.  But for some inexplicable reason the FBI must coerce a witness to confirm that Oswald was wearing the arrest shirt from which fibers found on the rifle can't be linked?  Why?  Of course, even if the fibers could be linked to Oswald's arrest shirt, it wouldn't be necessary that they got on the rifle on the day of the assassination.  They could have gotten on the rifle on some prior occasion.  So what problem did the FBI have with this evidence?  You are going around in endless circles. 

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #206 on: March 13, 2021, 01:57:51 AM »
Form a coherent narrative from this contrarian morass.  You suggest the shirt fibers have no evidentiary value because they can't be linked to Oswald's arrest shirt or any specific shirt.  But for some inexplicable reason the FBI must coerce a witness to confirm that Oswald was wearing the arrest shirt from which fibers found on the rifle can't be linked?  Why?  Of course, even if the fibers could be linked to Oswald's arrest shirt, it wouldn't be necessary that they got on the rifle on the day of the assassination.  They could have gotten on the rifle on some prior occasion.  So what problem did the FBI have with this evidence?  You are going around in endless circles.

You suggest the shirt fibers have no evidentiary value because they can't be linked to Oswald's arrest shirt or any specific shirt.  But for some inexplicable reason the FBI must coerce a witness to confirm that Oswald was wearing the arrest shirt from which fibers found on the rifle can't be linked?  Why?

I'll tell you as soon as you tell me why the FBI needed to take the arrest shirt to Bledsoe's house prior to her testimony.

Of course, even if the fibers could be linked to Oswald's arrest shirt, it wouldn't be necessary that they got on the rifle on the day of the assassination.  They could have gotten on the rifle on some prior occasion.

True, but that would render the fibers meaningless and the WC clearly didn't want them to be meaningless. 

So what problem did the FBI have with this evidence?

It has already been explained to you. I'm sorry you don't understand it, but it's not really my problem.

Now, explain to me why the FBI needed to take the arrest shirt to Bledsoe before her testimony. I bet you won't because it's one of those questions you normally run away from, but I'm asking nevertheless.

« Last Edit: March 13, 2021, 02:13:19 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #206 on: March 13, 2021, 01:57:51 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #207 on: March 13, 2021, 11:08:05 PM »
...for some inexplicable reason the FBI must coerce a witness to confirm that Oswald was wearing the arrest shirt from which fibers found on the rifle can't be linked?  Why? I'll tell you as soon as you tell me why the FBI needed to take the arrest shirt to Bledsoe's house prior to her testimony. Now, explain to me why the FBI needed to take the arrest shirt to Bledsoe before her testimony. I bet you won't because it's one of those questions you normally run away from, but I'm asking nevertheless.
Ask till you're blue in the face....Because it's all...an incoherent narrative from this contrarian morass. Whatever the hell that means.
After the assassination, the FBI submitted 25,000 investigative reports. It went so far as to describe the dreams of some of the witnesses. 
Superfluous filler [like stuffing in the Thanksgiving turkey] to give the impression of a totally thorough investigation  ::)