Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went inside with the curtain rods  (Read 93404 times)

Offline Colin Crow

Re: Then went inside with the curtain rods
« Reply #640 on: March 06, 2021, 05:24:00 AM »
Advertisement
Earlier in the thread...If it hasn't been mentioned... Fritz noted that Oswald stated that he did not tell Frazier about any purpose of going to Irving and bringing curtain rods or any package to work that day.
https://jfkwitnesses.omeka.net/items/show/235     7 pages down

Maybe ask why Buell needed to hide about 3 hours that afternoon. The bag was known about between 2 and 3pm. When did Linnie May talk to the cops about the bag and where? Did she tell the cops or did they ask her? Some really interesting information about that afternoon in Frazier's HSCA tape. Nothing like the "official" story. Wonder if he will ever address that.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #640 on: March 06, 2021, 05:24:00 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #641 on: March 07, 2021, 12:01:47 PM »
Maybe ask why Buell needed to hide about 3 hours that afternoon. The bag was known about between 2 and 3pm. When did Linnie May talk to the cops about the bag and where? Did she tell the cops or did they ask her? Some really interesting information about that afternoon in Frazier's HSCA tape. Nothing like the "official" story. Wonder if he will ever address that.

Are you sure he was hiding and not just visiting his sick stepfather in hospital? And what 19 year old simple, unsophisticated kid wouldn't want to duck all that sudden, likely never-before-experienced-by-Buell publicity?

Can you provide a link to your 'nothing like the official story' please

----------------

UPDATE:
(Not from Colin)

Frazier Interview Full-HSCA - YouTube
2019-10-23 · You can follow the interview with this summary I made. The quality of the first 3 hours or so is poor. It improves greatly in the last hour. The cassettes at the National Archives are in a pitiful ...
Author: Denis Morissette

Cassette tape #4 Buell HSCA
« Last Edit: March 07, 2021, 06:12:01 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #642 on: March 07, 2021, 03:34:54 PM »

Thanks for posting the link to Captain Fritz's notes that he never took......

Hmmmm??      Fritz swore under oath that he took no notes during the questioning of Lee Oswald..... 
« Last Edit: March 07, 2021, 09:29:47 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #642 on: March 07, 2021, 03:34:54 PM »

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #643 on: March 07, 2021, 03:38:02 PM »
What evidence is there that he "needed to hide"? Did he leave the building shortly after the shooting? Did he try to avoid being interviewed by the police?

After the shooting he said he stayed at work and had his lunch. He didn't try to leave. He stayed until the police questioned the workers including him and then left when he was allowed to. That's odd behavior for someone supposedly who "needed to hide."

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #644 on: March 08, 2021, 01:07:47 AM »
What evidence is there that he "needed to hide"? Did he leave the building shortly after the shooting? Did he try to avoid being interviewed by the police?

After the shooting he said he stayed at work and had his lunch. He didn't try to leave. He stayed until the police questioned the workers including him and then left when he was allowed to. That's odd behavior for someone supposedly who "needed to hide."

What I meant was that he was hiding about three hours of time.....there is a missing 3 hour period that makes no sense in the official account.

If you look at the many relevant reports and documents it is obvious there are missing hours in his official story after he left the TSBD. I went through the Dennis Morrisette YouTube tape and took notes of interesting pieces of information.

Here is my summary.....it is some time since I made these and a few might have lost their significance on me today. Not that they weren’t but I would need to refresh myself with the documents.

Frazier Interview Full-HSCA

14.00 Told to take the rest of the day off, (maybe Shelley?) Coincidentally this is the same as Oswald's story.

‪14:20 Left for Irving and turned on Radio – heard JFK being worked on at Parkland. He must have left after the headcount and before the Senkel was told by Fritz to gather everyone up who was on 6th floor that day for questioning....maybe somewhere between 1.15 and 1.30? When was JFK pronounced dead on radio? Julia Postal heard on radio KLIF about time of Oswald's arrest. ‬

14:51 Went to sisters house and Mother was there – then went to hospital – Irving Professional Center –giving  step father oxygen (Oxygen was not in official story)
“Sister said, she was there” she had to go somewhere. I can give him oxygen.
Phone call – after oxygen – two detectives tried to grab him  - he ran to exit  – they said stop or shoot – frisk and shake down – Rose and Stovall – they thought it was strange he ran - took to Irving PS – then took to Dallas. Compare with Rose and Stovall reports went to Irving police station?

‪21:10 Fritz attempt at confession – thought Frazier was disrespectful to him‬

23:10 Police trying to whitewash – lax security procedures

24:00 Found out Oswald in custody – while he was Irving PD or about time he left for Dallas with Rose and Stovall?

25:21 Did not see LHO leave building – only found out was not there at head count – Shelley said he could go home between 1 and 1.30 – but Shelley goes to city hall with other 6th floor workers – must have been before request by Fritz to Senkel to round up sixth floor workers

26:30 did not notice police leave for Tippit shooting

27.00 knew Oswald was missing when he left building

27:20 got home and it was on TV – sister knew what had happened (TSBD) – we both said it was bad thing ------8 sec pause ----- “she said”……..I went to house and mother was there. Asked where sister was and she was at hospital. She had been there a while, he went to relieve her (LOL).

28:20 Didn’t know about Tippit at that time

29:20 Knew Oswald had been arrested

30:50 wondered if Oswald did it while driving –

31:10 Only thought of curtain rods when questioned – its been reported he had a package with him – what did it look like?

31:30 backed up into car port Thursday pm

32:30 cops went to my sisters house first – asked my mother  - he was up at hospital with sister

34:30 Frazier mentioned motorcade to Oswald on way to work

39:10 did not see Belknap ambulance, consistent with him coming out really late

41:30 was printed and photographed

52:00 Did they try to make you say something that want true? Did their questioning center around this packaging and curtain rods? They knew that he…..so they were very interested

1:00:20 Has never seen rifle

1:00:30 what time did you get to the hospital? Didn’t know. Went home shot time then to hospital. Thinks mother had news on TV and knew Tippit shot. At hospital remembers someone being arrested at Texas Theater. Did not now it was Oswald.

‪1:05:00 close to hitting him‬

1:06:40 made package together? “the one that we made”

1:08:30 knew Oswald was missing, only one... Bill did the count

‪1:09: when he knew Tippit was shot and Oswald arrested did he get scared? He was scared before, but had never been in trouble before. Was when at hospital with step father he thought Oswald was involved. Did anyone call to say it was Oswald (LMR?) Repeated did not know for sure at that time. Did not know it was Oswald at the hospital.‬

1:24:40 DPD searched the home – before or after they came to hospital –can’t remember

1:26:30 Was going to need lawyer until Rose and Stovall convinced cops he was telling truth

1:27:10 LMR and minister came to Irving PS

1:29:50 Can’t remember what mother/cops said before search....took his .303 and double gauge shotgun....mother not happy

1:30:10 No one tried to call him at hospital....reference to George O'Toole...assassination tapes

3:29:30 LMR at kitchen sink "says must be late because here comes Lee"

‪3:32:00 Conversation with Lee about battery charging – this is new‬

3:36:00 Parade close to lunch hour – he hadn’t eaten his lunch? Why not as lunch finished at 12.45!

3:39:30 one car garage?

3:40:10 Locked door to car? "He figured that one out!" "I guess he had"

PS there was a Richard Gilbride transcript of this going around that was somewhat inaccurate, probably due to the poor quality of the recording. The transcript had the following question "when did you know Oswald was framed........I believe framed was "named".....far less controversial.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2021, 02:00:37 AM by Colin Crow »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #644 on: March 08, 2021, 01:07:47 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #645 on: March 08, 2021, 01:58:15 AM »

Frazier was obviously a person of interest given his association to Oswald. I am trying to show that the official story timeline is inconsistent. There are hours missing from Frazier leaving the TSBD and his apprehension at the Irving hospital. The police knew Frazier had given him the ride to work....likely by 2 or so. Fritz told Senkel to round up everyone who had been on the sixth floor that day and take them to HQ for questioning. This was around the time the rifle was found and Truly told Fritz about Oswald missing. Frazier was likely already gone as he would have been included in the sixth floor roundup.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #646 on: March 08, 2021, 04:09:54 PM »
Frazier would understandably want to distance himself from any suggestion that he was involved or should have exercised better awareness based upon Oswald's varying from his normal visit schedule and carrying a long, narrow bag to work on the day the president was passing the building.  It would not have taken Nostradamus to find that somewhat suspicious.  Maybe worth mentioning to someone that morning.  So it does not defy imagination that he consulted with his much brighter sister to get his story straight after the fact when it began to dawn on him that he was in a precarious situation.  Both legally and from a public opinion perspective.

And so his story is that he didn't pay much attention to Oswald's bag that morning or discuss the President's visit (the top news story of the day) and they heard nothing about it on the radio.   Maybe the bag becomes shorter than it actually was etc.  Just a couple of good ole boys driving to work in silence.  How was he to know anything was afoot?  It's interesting that Frazier once said that he heard the name Lee Harvey Oswald on the radio on this way to the hospital in connection with the assassin but claimed he wasn't sure it was the "Lee" he had driven to work because he didn't know his last name prior to the assassination.  I think Frazier was scared and played dumb.  Which wasn't difficult for him.  He probably felt guilty for his inadvertent role in the assassination.  He not only drove Oswald to work but is also indirectly responsible for him getting a job at the TSBD.  I'm sure he would rather be remembered as the person who drove the "alleged" assassin of JFK rather than the certain assassin.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #646 on: March 08, 2021, 04:09:54 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #647 on: March 08, 2021, 09:03:00 PM »
Frazier would understandably want to distance himself from any suggestion that he was involved or should have exercised better awareness based upon Oswald's varying from his normal visit schedule and carrying a long, narrow bag to work on the day the president was passing the building.  It would not have taken Nostradamus to find that somewhat suspicious.  Maybe worth mentioning to someone that morning.  So it does not defy imagination that he consulted with his much brighter sister to get his story straight after the fact when it began to dawn on him that he was in a precarious situation.  Both legally and from a public opinion perspective.

And so his story is that he didn't pay much attention to Oswald's bag that morning or discuss the President's visit (the top news story of the day) and they heard nothing about it on the radio.   Maybe the bag becomes shorter than it actually was etc.  Just a couple of good ole boys driving to work in silence.  How was he to know anything was afoot?  It's interesting that Frazier once said that he heard the name Lee Harvey Oswald on the radio on this way to the hospital in connection with the assassin but claimed he wasn't sure it was the "Lee" he had driven to work because he didn't know his last name prior to the assassination.  I think Frazier was scared and played dumb.  Which wasn't difficult for him.  He probably felt guilty for his inadvertent role in the assassination.  He not only drove Oswald to work but is also indirectly responsible for him getting a job at the TSBD.  I'm sure he would rather be remembered as the person who drove the "alleged" assassin of JFK rather than the certain assassin.

Nice bit of speculation. How long will it be before you start calling it a "fact"?