Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went inside with the curtain rods  (Read 91597 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Then went inside with the curtain rods
« Reply #272 on: February 04, 2021, 04:24:25 AM »
Advertisement
No, I am saying that you violated Tony's trust by making public something that he told you in a private message.

The fact that Tony hasn't been active for some time has nothing to do with it.

It matters because I have no idea how to contact members who have disappeared unannounced. I see no harm in informing an inquisitive, seemingly concerned-about-Tony-member what I think probably caused his departure.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2021, 04:31:37 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #272 on: February 04, 2021, 04:24:25 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #273 on: February 04, 2021, 04:43:22 AM »
You really must be getting desperate by now. Maybe it's time to change forum... might I suggest something with cooking.

Or perhaps a forum about migrating birds where you can extensively discuss the murder of JFK, paper bags and who knows what else.

Maybe, Mr Always Logged In, you can tag along and show us why Oswald would want to palm his sandwich and then jam the top of his lunch bag into his armpit.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2021, 10:23:41 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #274 on: February 04, 2021, 05:03:29 AM »
Of course your not. You're only here because you're a lonely man who can't be taken seriously and desperately needs some sort of recognition.

That last thing your interested in is the JFK murder. That's why you joined a JFK assassination forum.

Yeah that makes perfect sense  ::)
You're way too far down the rabbit hole Mr Always Logged In.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2021, 10:20:50 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #274 on: February 04, 2021, 05:03:29 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #275 on: February 04, 2021, 11:07:56 AM »
HA HA HA.  This one is a keeper.  The irony abounds.  You mean like a bag?

Sure, as long as it's a bag large enough to hold the weapon, i.e. not the bag Mr Oswald was seen bringing to work 11/22. That bag was the perfect size for holding ~27-inch curtain rods.  Thumb1:

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #276 on: February 04, 2021, 11:24:18 AM »
It matters because I have no idea how to contact members who have disappeared unannounced. I see no harm in informing an inquisitive, seemingly concerned-about-Tony-member what I think probably caused his departure.

So you justify making public personal information given to you in confidence and betraying somebody's trust by simply saying that you don't know how to contact the person involved. Wow!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #276 on: February 04, 2021, 11:24:18 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #277 on: February 04, 2021, 11:44:14 AM »
Maybe, Mr Always Logged In, you can tag along and show us why Oswald would want to palm his sandwich and then jam the top of his lunch bag into his armpit.

Yeah that makes perfect sense  ::)
You're way too far down the rabbit hole Mr Always Logged In.

Thank you for demonstrating so clearly that whatever you're interested in talking about, it isn't the JFK assassination!   Thumb1:

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #278 on: February 04, 2021, 11:54:05 AM »
HA HA HA.  This one is a keeper.  The irony abounds.  You mean like a bag?  And if asked, they might say it contained curtain rods.  Wow.  You can't be for real.  Caprio where are you?

I'm sure it makes perfect sense to you, but I am having a hard time understanding why Oswald would make a paper bag at the TSBD (and risk being caught, doing it), when he previously transported the MC rifle unnoticed to New Orleans on public transport and thus already had a successful means to conceal the weapon.

Why would he go through the trouble of making a bag when he had at least one duffle bag in Ruth Paine's garage he could have used?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #278 on: February 04, 2021, 11:54:05 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #279 on: February 04, 2021, 03:17:19 PM »
Sure, as long as it's a bag large enough to hold the weapon, i.e. not the bag Mr Oswald was seen bringing to work 11/22. That bag was the perfect size for holding ~27-inch curtain rods.  Thumb1:

Tell it to your hero Oswald since he denied carrying any curtain rods or bag that size.