Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went inside with the curtain rods  (Read 90653 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Then went inside with the curtain rods
« Reply #264 on: February 04, 2021, 01:05:34 AM »
Advertisement
Typical desperate, needy CTer
You STILL have no idea that I'm not interested in your pet theory

Of course your not. You're only here because you're a lonely man who can't be taken seriously and desperately needs some sort of recognition.

That last thing your interested in is the JFK murder. That's why you joined a JFK assassination forum.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #264 on: February 04, 2021, 01:05:34 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #265 on: February 04, 2021, 01:20:54 AM »
When he's breaking personal confidences re. deceased spouses

Any man who suffers the lost of a beloved wife would welcome condolences, especially from a community in which he had a long relationship. Yet here you are trying to weaponize the notion.

So continues the desperate, over-arching defence of your beloved Oswald.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #266 on: February 04, 2021, 01:25:46 AM »
Any man who suffers the lost of a beloved wife would welcome condolences, especially from a community in which he had a long relationship. Yet here you are trying to weaponize the notion.

So continues the desperate, over-arching defence of your beloved Oswald.

Yet here you are trying to weaponize the notion.

No. You were given personal information in a private message and you, as the low life you are, decided to put it on a public forum, without even first consulting with the person involved.

I'm not sure what is worse; you making the mistake in the first place or trying to justify it.

Once a weasel, always a weasel
« Last Edit: February 04, 2021, 01:27:06 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #266 on: February 04, 2021, 01:25:46 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #267 on: February 04, 2021, 01:29:11 AM »
Of course your not. You're only here because you're a lonely man who can't be taken seriously and desperately needs some sort of recognition.

That last thing your interested in is the JFK murder. That's why you joined a JFK assassination forum.

Typical CTer rationalization for being not being taken seriously.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #268 on: February 04, 2021, 01:47:43 AM »
Yet here you are trying to weaponize the notion.

No. You were given personal information in a private message and you, as the low life you are, decided to put it on a public forum, without even first consulting with the person involved.

I'm not sure what is worse; you making the mistake in the first place or trying to justify it.

Once a weasel, always a weasel

>>> You're trying to make it sound like Tony is still active on this forum and that everything happened present day, and that he contacted me privately and I immediately went public.

Well?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2021, 01:50:24 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #268 on: February 04, 2021, 01:47:43 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #269 on: February 04, 2021, 01:52:02 AM »
Typical CTer rationalization for being not being taken seriously.

You really must be getting desperate by now. Maybe it's time to change forum... might I suggest something with cooking.

Or perhaps a forum about migrating birds where you can extensively discuss the murder of JFK, paper bags and who knows what else.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #270 on: February 04, 2021, 02:15:21 AM »
>>> You're trying to make it sound like Tony is still active on this forum and that everything happened present day, and that he contacted me privately and I immediately went public.

Well?

No, I am saying that you violated Tony's trust by making public something that he told you in a private message.

The fact that Tony hasn't been active for some time has nothing to do with it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #270 on: February 04, 2021, 02:15:21 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #271 on: February 04, 2021, 02:20:26 AM »
Just a hunch here, Mr Smith, but I'm thinking that if someone involved in the assassination plot wished to get a rifle into the building they might think to put it in something first so that folks wouldn't notice them getting a rifle into the building.

There is thus absolutely no difficulty in explaining how a rifle might have been gotten into the building.........

HA HA HA.  This one is a keeper.  The irony abounds.  You mean like a bag?  And if asked, they might say it contained curtain rods.  Wow.  You can't be for real.  Caprio where are you?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2021, 02:20:52 AM by Richard Smith »